Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions Client Area Down? (Again?)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions Client Area Down? (Again?)

Anyone else experiencing this? I've been at it for over an hour.

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• Nope, I can login and manage my server..

• Hello and welcome to LowEndSupport!

If you want to open a ticket to HostSolutions directly from LET, please use any of the links below.

1. I am having problems reaching your website
    2. I am having problems with your service
    3. I am bored

You're welcome!

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

Funny!

• what's new ?

• XenosXenos Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Hello and welcome to LowEndSupport!

If you want to open a ticket to HostSolutions directly from LET, please use any of the links below.

3. I am bored

You're welcome!

I see you're still being a pompous ass...

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Is your VPS or server affected by their client area? I do believe that your answer will be no.

• XenosXenos Member

@WebProject said:
    Is your VPS or server affected by their client area? I do believe that your answer will be no.

Why does it matter? He may want to pay his bill or open a ticket in the client area.

• @Xenos said: I see you're still being a pompous ass...

He didn't try any kind of basic troubleshooting, instead, he went ahead and started a topic on LET. This is JUNK, and shouldn't be on the home page of LET.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Xenos said:

@WebProject said:

Why does it matter? He may want to pay his bill or open a ticket in the client area.

The hosting providers do provide SLA for customers services (like: VPS, dedicated servers and shared hosting), if the hosting company does maintenance or have issue with their client area what is the point is complaining?

• XenosXenos Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@Xenos said: I see you're still being a pompous ass...

He didn't try any kind of basic troubleshooting, instead, he went ahead and started a topic on LET. This is JUNK, and shouldn't be on the home page of LET.

The last post in the following thread still applies to you.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/165162/vpsrus-down#latest

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • XenosXenos Member

@WebProject said:

@Xenos said:

@WebProject said:

The hosting providers do provide SLA for customers services (like: VPS, dedicated servers and shared hosting), if the hosting company does maintenance or have issue with their client area what is the point is complaining?

It could be a big deal based on the OP's reason to access the client portal. ie: pay an invoice

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • @Xenos said: The last post in the following thread still applies to you.

Oh, didn't recall you're one of 'em.

Let me explain it once more then.

Basic.
    Troubleshooting.
    So.
    You.
    Don't.
    Have.
    To.
    Open.
    A.
    Topic.
    For.
    Every.
    PERSONAL.
    ISSUE.

• XenosXenos Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@Xenos said: The last post in the following thread still applies to you.

Oh, didn't recall you're one of 'em.

Let me explain it once more then.

Basic.
    Troubleshooting.
    So.
    You.
    Don't.
    Have.
    To.
    Open.
    A.
    Topic.
    For.
    Every.
    PERSONAL.
    ISSUE.

I'll quote @TimboJones for you.

This is a discussion forum. If you didn't understand that, feel free to leave. He stated what he was observing and asked if others as well. You're just being a useless dick.

• With something like https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/hostsolutions.ro he could have answered his own question, no?

Thanked by 1jsg
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited July 2020

Threads like this one are inefficient, due to small sample size (compared to "is host X down?" sites) as well as due to the time needed to get e.g. 10 useful answers.

Actually I'd suggest that our admins/mods auto-delete threads like this and auto-send a PM providing some hints to better ways to get the desired information. Additionally providers shouldn't come up negatively on Google just because someone - often erroneously - thinks they are down.

@Xenos said:

This is a discussion forum. If you didn't understand that, feel free to leave. He stated what he was observing and asked if others as well. You're just being a useless dick.

• so what? @TimboJones is neither a reference nor an admin or mod.
    • discussion should be at least potentially useful. Plus "Is X down?" is not a topic for discussion but a request for information (and a poor one at that).
    • personal attacks and insults serve neither for gaining information nor as an argument. They only serve to (hopefully) mitigate anger and to tell the world that you haven't understood the meaning of the word "discussion".
  • kennsannkennsann Member
    edited July 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

3. I am bored

You're welcome!

At the time, I cant even open a support ticket. Since, I cant even get to the client area, so how?

@Xenos said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

3. I am bored

You're welcome!

I see you're still being a pompous ass...

Of course, expected.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@Xenos said: I see you're still being a pompous ass...

What troubleshooting do you recommend doing to a website I dont own? Also would you know if I went ahead straight here and post a topic? Are you a stalker? Too much time on your hands? When I have too much time and dont know what to do, I usually just jerk off. Maybe its a good thing for you too, its relaxing and a good past time, I know it works for me. :)

@jsg said:
    Threads like this one are inefficient, due to small sample size (compared to "is host X down?" sites) as well as due to the time needed to get e.g. 10 useful answers.

Actually I'd suggest that our admins/mods auto-delete threads like this and auto-send a PM providing some hints to better ways to get the desired information. Additionally providers shouldn't come up negatively on Google just because someone - often erroneously - thinks they are down.

@Xenos said:

• so what? @TimboJones is neither a reference nor an admin or mod.
    • discussion should be at least potentially useful. Plus "Is X down?" is not a topic for discussion but a request for information (and a poor one at that).
    • personal attacks and insults serve neither for gaining information nor as an argument. They only serve to (hopefully) mitigate anger and to tell the world that you haven't understood the meaning of the word "discussion".

If I had friends who had services with hostsolutions.ro then I could have asked them, but no. Tried using a VPN, tried even deploying a windows server on my google cloud to check if its my PC, but no cigar.

So what you said, do you think this isnt something to be reported? Down for more than two hours? What if it was down for more than that, and just no one noticed or no one cares anymore since the provider is always down?

Also, didnt I put this in the category "outages"? So means I was confirming with other users that this is definitely down. Isnt that discussion enough for you? I didnt put this on general or whatever category. I dont think this was an angry letter or something, I politely asked if it was down for anyone (again) since it usually happens. You stated it shouldnt negatively affect the provider, but it should, because it's true. Yeah they're dirt cheap and we all dont expect complete reliability, but not being able to do what you need almost everytime, then that's something to be posted, and mind you, I havent posted a shit ton of what happened to my service with hostsolutions, if I did that would be the damaging part. Since I know the rules to be honest, I do make tickets with the provider to solve it with them first, but this time, how can I? The main tool to do it is not even available. :/

This is why I asked a community I "thought" was helpful. Not bashing up at every opportunity like @SCAM_DONT_BUY. I've had about two hours testing going into the client area before I gave up, then viola someone commented that it was back. Checked it on my phone while I was going to bed. Then when I wake up see people bashing the shit out of the thread makes me wonder, why do people even stay here.

Thanked by 2Bertie Xenos

@kennsann said:

At the time, I cant even open a support ticket. Since, I cant even get to the client area, so how?

You didn't get the joke.

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • kennsannkennsann Member
    edited July 2020

@LittleCreek said:

@kennsann said:

You didn't get the joke.

I didnt care to click, since I know its just shit. :D
    Also for him it wasnt a joke, its his life's work to be troll.

If you guys also dont know, when you try to open a ticket or click the contact/support button from the hostsolution.ro website (not the client area) you get this,

We are at your disposal 24/7 for any problems you encounter. For technical issues, please open a ticket from your account.

So can you tell me, if I can even open a ticket at that point in time?

Edit: To any mods, kindly just close the thread I dont think any good discussion will ever be had anymore anyway.

Thanked by 1Xenos
  • @kennsann said:

@LittleCreek said:

@kennsann said:

You didn't get the joke.

If you guys also dont know, when you try to open a ticket or click the contact/support button from the hostsolution.ro website (not the client area) you get this,

We are at your disposal 24/7 for any problems you encounter. For technical issues, please open a ticket from your account.

Edit: To any mods, kindly just close the thread I dont think any good discussion will ever be had anymore anyway.

You could open ticket after login to https://secure.hostsolutions.ro

• @chocolateshirt said:

@kennsann said:

@LittleCreek said:

@kennsann said:

You didn't get the joke.

You could open ticket after login to https://secure.hostsolutions.ro

Exactly. At the time I cant even login to the client area. So how do you even contact a provider who requires to contact them using the client area which was not working.

• cociucociu Member

so... finnaly if we do a server rebootwe will have a thread in LET , nice joke. BTW was not 2 hours downtime , was only 5 min what was tard the server reboot. Still love @Nekki !

@kennsann said:
    Exactly. At the time I cant even login to the client area. So how do you even contact a provider who requires to contact them using the client area which was not working.

I know it doesn't help you now but you shouldn't deal with a host who doesn't have an email and phone number. Something is always going to happen to all hosts where you can't use at least one of the 3 methods. Hosts should have all 3 methods available even if only one if preferred.

Have you tried using the contact form https://hostsolutions.ro/contact-hostsolutions.ro

• lowest of the low end box .

• PHDanPHDan Member

@cociu said: BTW was not 2 hours downtime , was only 5 min what was tard the server reboot.

So your email to costumers and the announcements you made a couple of days ago all said there would be a brief interruption for a server reboot?

Hahaha, nah, this is the shit show, reboot without warning cause fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. Just refound them with the money from the next batch of suckers doing a double your deposit credit scam.

• gtraxgtrax Member

Yes they have been down from a couple of days now. A number of reseller hosting accounts are down.

• maqbeqmaqbeq Member
    edited July 2020

They had another outage on the first of June, that time it was caused by their Stor-15 node going nuts, and service was restored some days later.
    This time though neither their control panel or my VPS are affected. Their front page (http://hostsolutions.ro) though, seems to be out-of-service as it keeps looping all the time on the cloudflare anti-ddos, maybe it's been affected by yesterday's CF outage

• People are still ordering from there? God damn you people are stupid sometimes.

• Yes aginst down :neutral:
    my image host is on hostsolutions hosted
    and down too

• PHDanPHDan Member

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited July 2020

@SnowStylez said: my image host is on hostsolutions

But the reality is that you don't really care about it anyway, otherwise you would not be hosting it there.

Thanked by 2kkrajk SnowStylez