Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scammer Alert - DignusData
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scammer Alert - DignusData

HakimHakim Member

Stay away from dignusdata. I just lost 19.99$.

The scam summary: First ordered a VPS & paid 3.51$. Received the VPS as advertised & everything was smooth. I order another VPS 2 days later which suppose to have Xeon Gold 61xx series CPU & 16GB RAM for 16.48$. Received the VPS but the CPU was Xeon E-2234 & RAM was 15GB(15000MB not 16000MB). I ask them to move the server to a Xeon Gold or Epyc node. (My first server was on an Epyc powred node.) They told me that the Xeon is out of stock but still they listed in their website 10+ Xeon Gold server available!

As I didn't receive what I ordered & I wasn't happy with the performance, I request them to cancel the server & refund the money. They cancel the server. Not just that server, the first one too! There was no issue with the first one. As their support was terrible, I don't want to use any of their services anymore.

I open a ticket & request them to refund both invoices. They just updated the invoice as "Refunded" & added a fake transaction in the invoice which has no transaction ID. I pay them using Webmoney. No refund received in the Webmoney account. They are continuously telling me they had refunded the money & if there's an issue to get the refund in my Webmoney account, it's their gateway problem. They can't do anything about it! The last time I ask them to give proof of the refunds, they simply ignore me.

All the communication between me & digunsdata staffs screenshot can be found at https://imgur.com/a/MToWcxw
How unprofessional they are can be found in their telegram chat group.

Comments

• The fact they had their provider tag removed on this forum speaks for itself, their reputation around here is full of similar experiences.

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • They removed PayPal. Big scam

• FennecFoxFennecFox Member
    edited July 2020

Tiny bit of research and you would've known they were shady, sad.

• Dingus strikes again!

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited July 2020

I always see DignitasData, for some reason. :|
    (Not much in the way of dignity by the looks of things.)

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • HakimHakim Member

@FennecFox said:

I did some research before. I chose them only because they provide a higher config for a very low price. The data I planned to keep there was not that important. So, I don't need a highly reliable service. I thought they will provide the config as advertised but support & service reliability will be terrible.

• @Hakim said:

@FennecFox said:

I did some research before. I chose them only because they provide a higher config for a very low price. The data I planned to keep there was not that important. So, I don't need a highly reliable service. I thought they will provide the config as advertised but support & service reliability will be terrible.

They provided ridic unsustainable config for prices that are not possible. I grabbed two expecting to get scammed and got exactly that with the vps switcharoo.

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • @Hakim, https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/164282/is-anyone-using-dignusdata-what-are-your-experiences

@ServerHunter, they are still in your service. Can you please say would you do something with it or not?

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

@MarshalChe said: @ServerHunter, they are still in your service. Can you please say would you do something with it or not?

They have passed our initial company verification, but I will follow up and make sure that everything we can check (e.g. address, company registration, etc) is legitimate.

Do note that providers will always vary in terms of trustworthiness and reviews, this is why our website has a review system where people can leave their review for other potential customers. :)