Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | First Anniversary | HELP US GET CRAZY!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | First Anniversary | HELP US GET CRAZY!

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Dear members,

We're celebrating today our first anniversary for the MyW division which has proven to be a success (owned by WNDP - WebNegócio Lda, VAT PT513782540).
We've achieved a consistent uptime during the year, with a few hundreds of clients and thousands of domains hosted among our servers.
While it hasn't been an easy ride, we're currently growing, profitable, and our NOC services (whitelabel support) proven to be a success as well. We're happy the way it is - small, profitable, easy to manage.

Some members here know that I and my girlfriend are expecting our first baby (21 weeks today!), so I've not only launched this promotion to celebrate our anniversary, as to fund a few acquisitions we need for our house to accommodate him - new couch, fridge, and other stuff that parents need. All the funds on this sale will be solely to improve our house. If you'd like to help, get one of these specials, which are all recurring.
Note: This thread was posted on LET, LES and HB.
(The DE server will be migrated to a Ryzen next Sunday!)

Coupons, first come first served:

HIBOY - 5 Coupons, Reseller Entry, paid annually for 40€ - 1 per client (new or existing clients, can't be used to replace existing services)
HAPPYDAY - 5 Coupons, Reseller Advanced, paid annually for 80€ - 1 per client (new or existing clients, can't be used to replace existing services)
LILMIKE - 10 Coupons, Shared Basic, paid annually for 20€ - 1 per client (new or existing clients, can't be used to replace existing services)
PRESIDENT - 10 Coupons, Shared Pro, paid annually for 40€ - 1 per client (new or existing clients, can't be used to replace existing services)
CRAZYBASTARD - 2 Coupons, Reseller Entry, paid annually for 30€ - 1 per client (new or existing clients, can't be used to replace existing services)
CRAZYMIKE - 2 Coupons, Reseller Advanced, paid annually for 60€ - 1 per client (new or existing clients, can't be used to replace existing services)
COUCH - 30 Coupons, Shared Basic, paid annually for 25€ - 1 per client (new or existing clients, can't be used to replace existing services)
FRIDGE - 20 Coupons, Shared Basic, paid annually for 45€ - 1 per client (new or existing clients, can't be used to replace existing services)

Plans we have available:

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
ORDER NOW
Locations: DE & LA

Basic
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
ORDER NOW

Reseller Hosting plans:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
ORDER NOW

Advanced
100GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
ORDER NOW

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Enjoy!

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

So happy for you two! All the best, Mike :)
    Glws!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Ympker said:
    Glws!

Thanks mate, hope all is well with you! <3

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2020

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:
    Glws!

Exam time again haha :D Lots of studying to do, but overall enjoying my time. Thanks for asking <3

How's the preparations going for you two? Excited?

Thanked by 2MikePT codelock

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:
    Glws!

Exam time again haha :D Lots of studying to do, but overall enjoying my time. Thanks for asking <3

Glad to know it's going well tho! :D

--

We're really excited! I've been doing adjustments in our home to accommodate the baby, it'll take time and €€€€ but so far so good... Really excited and anxious to have the baby :), never been so happy!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:
    Glws!

--

We're really excited! I've been doing adjustments in our home to accommodate the baby, it'll take time and €€€€ but so far so good... Really excited and anxious to have the baby :), never been so happy!

That sounds just great, mate! :D I feel sorry for your baby having to grow up during this pandemic going on, but I'm sure with the help of you two lovely parents it'll be in best hands. Take care! :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:
    Glws!

--

That sounds just great, mate! :D I feel sorry for your baby having to grow up during this pandemic going on, but I'm sure with the help of you two lovely parents it'll be in best hands. Take care! :)

No worries, it's getting better every day at least in Portugal... Still need to use masks but oh well, we need to adapt to the current scenario! :P

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:
    Glws!

--

No worries, it's getting better every day at least in Portugal... Still need to use masks but oh well, we need to adapt to the current scenario! :P

Glad to hear that. Let's hope for the best :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Congrats @MikePT , I am an early supporter with a lifetime plan (currently idling but happy I have it!) Can highly recommend Mike and MyW's services!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • cociucociu Member

happy x mas

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • AndruAndru Member

All the best @MikePT !

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • _MS__MS_ Member

Happy Birthday to MyW :), and Congratulations, @MikePT

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT
  • mrTommrTom Member

Congrats @MikePT from a happy customer! B)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2020

Congrats on the soon to be new baby. That is an experience that you can't understand until you do it. It's like driving 300 kph, one hell of a rush, but a little luck and a lot of control helps.

I switched some sites from buyshared LV to MyW LAX last year and could not be happier. Thank you for the great service.

@buzzyLET said:
    Congrats @MikePT , I am an early supporter with a lifetime plan (currently idling but happy I have it!) Can highly recommend Mike and MyW's services!

Thank you so much, hope it has been stable! :D

@cociu said:
    happy x mas

Happy new year :P <3

@hostfactor said:
    All the best @MikePT !

Thank you mate!

MS said:
    Happy Birthday to MyW :), and Congratulations, @MikePT

Thank you so much!!! :D

@mrTom said:
    Congrats @MikePT from a happy customer! B)

mrTom, thank you so much for your kind words :D

@FrankZ said:
    Congrats on the soon to be new baby. That is an experience that you can't understand until you do it. It's like driving 300 kph, one hell of a rush, but a little luck and a lot of control helps.

I switched some sites from buyshared LV to MyW LAX last year and could not be happier. Thank you for the great service.

Thank you for the nice words, hope the LAX location has been rock solid for ya! The LA server will be migrated at a later time, to a Ryzen as well if all goes well!

Definitely, I don't feel like a father yet, I guess once he's born I'll just scream around that I'm fucked up :D, nevertheless, we're very anxious for the baby and I've been extremely crazy and proud!

Thanked by 2Ympker FrankZ

Plenty of coupons available guys, let's help Mike! :P

Update, most coupons still available 👌

• Happy B-Day ! As a customer / idler, wishing you continued success.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • GaleejGaleej Member

Transaction reported as Fraud while making payment, have raised a ticket and waiting for response.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • alvinalvin Member

Happy Birthday to MyW, hope good things happen for you :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Galeej said:
    Transaction reported as Fraud while making payment, have raised a ticket and waiting for response.

I had same issue. The ticket I lodged was cleared in about 30 minutes. All good here.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • GaleejGaleej Member

@not_dilligaf said:

@Galeej said:

I had same issue. The ticket I lodged was cleared in about 30 minutes. All good here.

Mine is not yet cleared.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @FrankZ said:

Did the same, monitoring showed better performance and uptime.

Thanked by 3Ympker MikePT FrankZ
  • Congrats for the baby! I'll be waiting for reborn of real Mr. Elcheapo because this one is already lost with having some businesses! :smile:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@DreamCaster said:
    Happy B-Day ! As a customer / idler, wishing you continued success.

Thank you!

@Galeej said:

Should be sorted.

@alvin said:
    Happy Birthday to MyW, hope good things happen for you :)

Thank you!

@sureiam said:

@FrankZ said:

Did the same, monitoring showed better performance and uptime.

It's awesome, but it'll get even better :P

@alexvolk said:
    Congrats for the baby! I'll be waiting for reborn of real Mr. Elcheapo because this one is already lost with having some businesses! :smile:

Thank you Alex! This El Cheapo is tired already haha!

Thanked by 1alexvolk

Plenty of coupons available guys. Let's use those!

Hi guys,

There's still a lot of coupons available, do get your hosting account with us!

• simlevsimlev Member

Congratulations, children bring so much happiness!

• @simlev said:

Then why does acting like one get me called a heap of bad things? :-/

• @Amplificator said:

@simlev said:

Then why does acting like one get me called a heap of bad things? :-/

Some people don't like children...go play somewhere else!

Thanked by 1skorous