Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Hosted Email Promo (50GB storage, $25/year, unlimited accounts) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Hosted Email Promo (50GB storage, $25/year, unlimited accounts)

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@dedipromo said:

@jar said:
    Android app went live :)

Any chance you could provide links to the ipa/apk files for the APPs? I have a bunch of MXRoute users here using jailed android phones that unfortunately have no access to Google Play Stores :'(

This should work: https://mxroute.com/app.apk

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • mxlogin.com registration still broken.

@suricloud said:
    mxlogin.com registration still broken.

Yup

• @jar said:

@dedipromo said:

@jar said:
    Android app went live :)

Any chance you could provide links to the ipa/apk files for the APPs? I have a bunch of MXRoute users here using jailed android phones that unfortunately have no access to Google Play Stores :'(

This should work: https://mxroute.com/app.apk

Thanks!

• Possible to increase disk space?

@doughnet said:
    Possible to increase disk space?

Not currently. We do have larger packages on reseller plans as those servers are sold for lower capacity, but it's not standard service.

Thanked by 1dominame
  • Okay thanks.

• May I signup with my primary domain and add a client's domain later?

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited July 2020

@jar Unable to whitelabel anymore. Possility of checking into it?

To be exact - unable to authenticate via ssl.
    Server - Friday (Cpanel)

@Intelpentium0 said:
    May I signup with my primary domain and add a client's domain later?

Absolutely.

@kkrajk said:

Server - Friday (Cpanel)

Unaware of any issues with it but happy to look into it.

Thanked by 2kkrajk Foul
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member

@jar said: Unaware of any issues with it but happy to look into it.

Thank you

• scookescooke Member

I'm gonna get me one!

Thanked by 1jar

@kkrajk said:

Server - Friday (Cpanel)

I have an autossl workaround for that server, one the cpanel techs built for me. Running it now.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

Awesome. Thanks

• NiroNiro Member

Anyway of changing username or the main email address? I can't delete it nor can I set the limit of messages per day to anything over 200 (but I saw it was supposed to be 7200 in the documentation).

@Niro said:
    Anyway of changing username or the main email address? I can't delete it nor can I set the limit of messages per day to anything over 200 (but I saw it was supposed to be 7200 in the documentation).

Username has to be randomly generated and can't be changed or it breaks software that relies on it. If not randomly generated then orders often have to be approved manually. Best just to let that be.

Are they set to 7200 now when you look? I accidentally left the default lower when provisioning the new server, but I went back and edited everyone to 7200 in the configs yesterday.

Thanked by 2Niro Ouji
  • NiroNiro Member

You're right, thanks. The limit works now.

• tersktersk Member

Finally switched to MXroute, pretty satisfied so far! (especially for ~$2 per month)

Thanked by 1jar
  • I have a question that does MXROUTE include original server IP or MX IP in email header?

• sanvitsanvit Member

@phucvandinh said:
    I have a question that does MXROUTE include original server IP or MX IP in email header?

Yes

• @sanvit said:

@phucvandinh said:
    I have a question that does MXROUTE include original server IP or MX IP in email header?

Yes

Which IP? Original or MX IP as I afraid of IP LEAK.

edited July 2020

@phucvandinh said:

It does not. We wipe one Received header at the source servers when sending out, which wipes out the IP of the server you sent it from.

One alternate scenario: It doesn't get removed when sending within your domains hosted at MXroute (local delivery), only when sending out to remote locations.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@phucvandinh said:

@sanvit said:

@phucvandinh said:

Yes

Which IP? Original or MX IP as I afraid of IP LEAK.

For me, x-originating-ip is from the filter server

• iqbaliqbal Member

i missed 25gb $10/year :(

• OujiOuji Member

@jar's service is prem. The only two things I'd like to have is 2FA on the web clients and the ability to use rainloop for webmail.mydomain.com

Everything else is awesome.

Thanked by 1jar
  • sanvitsanvit Member

@Ouji said:
    @jar's service is prem. The only two things I'd like to have is 2FA on the web clients and the ability to use rainloop for webmail.mydomain.com

iirc rainloop is available on some servers on servername.com/rainloop, although yeah webmail.mydomain.com would also be nice. Alternatively, you could get a cheapo web hosting and install rainloop on your own.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited July 2020

Switching from zoho email to MXroute now! :)

Thanked by 2jar Foul
  • dedipromodedipromo Member
    edited July 2020

@Ouji said:
    jar's service is prem. The only two things I'd like to have is 2FA on the web clients and the ability to use rainloop for webmail.mydomain.com

Like @sanvit said, you can always host rainloop on a cheap server by yourself and point webmail.example.com to the server. From my experience, clients are more interested in the crossbox web client (which looks more fancy than rainloop or roundcube). You can customize the crossbox as well (like mine https://webmail.love ) just use [email protected] to log in crossbox and a branding section will pop up.

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • marrcomarrco Member

will you migrate back to rspamd? I really don't like spamassassin.

• berkayberkay Member

@jar said:

@berkay said: Could we maybe get this to the other recent servers too?

Aye, I'll add to Arrow and Echo at least, probably later today.

A small but shameless ping for this. 🙃

Thanked by 1jar