Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with servetheworld Norway ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with servetheworld Norway ?

Anyone here have experience with those guys? Considering to colo a few servers with them.

Comments

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

ServeTheWorld has been in business for over 20 years and they are a solid institution here in Norway. Like us they own and operate their own datacenter. And from what we've heard they have a stable and good operation over in Oslo.

They are however single-homed to one ISP I believe and no IPv6, so that may be something you'd want to consider when colocating with them.

• @terrahost said:
    ServeTheWorld has been in business for over 20 years and they are a solid institution here in Norway. Like us they own and operate their own datacenter. And from what we've heard they have a stable and good operation over in Oslo.

They are however single-homed to one ISP I believe and no IPv6, so that may be something you'd want to consider when colocating with them.

They told me they have redundant lines and multible isps.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

@QuangNguyen said:
    They told me they have redundant lines and multible isps.

They have redundant pathways, thats for sure. But it seems they only utilize the ISP Nexthop on these redundant fibers. Nexthop is a pretty solid budget provider. Nothing wrong there :)

• Ended up colonig a server with ServeTheWorld, network seems great so far. I will come with a review in a few weeks.