Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Process usage in WordPress
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Process usage in WordPress

xeboxxebox Member

I have a WP site with around 500 daily visitors using a lightweight theme.

I'm looking for the cheapest possible host that actually offer production grade quality (not the cheapest one possible, the cheapest one that meets my needs).

I have found a local provider that offers web hosting in small containers type using custom features and they charge per php process and php memory per process.

Can I optimize my site with cache to use under this limit? May I hit a brick wall? Do I need more?

The cheapest option is 1 times 128 mb.

I also want to host another WP site with like 10 visitors a day.

May the end still be ahead

Comments

• Seems like a bit of a strange way to offer it depending on the pricing. Most web hosting accounts will offer better resource limits than that probably at a better price point too.

• xeboxxebox Member

@WSCallum said:
    Seems like a bit of a strange way to offer it depending on the pricing. Most web hosting accounts will offer better resource limits than that probably at a better price point too.

I want to host in the same country as my visitors and resources are not cheap here due to limited demand.

• @xebox said:

@WSCallum said:
    Seems like a bit of a strange way to offer it depending on the pricing. Most web hosting accounts will offer better resource limits than that probably at a better price point too.

I want to host in the same country as my visitors and resources are not cheap here due to limited demand.

BynnyCDN.
    Problem solver

• xeboxxebox Member

@t0ny0 said:

@xebox said:

@WSCallum said:

BynnyCDN.
    Problem solver

Every visitor is from the same country.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@xebox said:

@t0ny0 said:

@xebox said:

@WSCallum said:

BynnyCDN.
    Problem solver

Every visitor is from the same country.

Which country you are looking for?

• buyshared

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

You can try us, we can host your Wordpress without any issues:
    https://www.webprovps.com/wordpress-hosting