Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA ignored hosting. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA ignored hosting.

Comments

• @tjol5 said:

@codelock said:

@Ympker said:
    Have you considered signing up with one of the popular lifetime VPN services (Keepsolid, Ivacy, FastesVPN..)? Starts from 15$ish for lifetime (FastestVPN; not the best though) and ranges up to 40$ish depending on sales. Keepsolid has been great lately. We have had members measuring some 300+ Mbit/s on that one so there shouldn't be a problem maxing your speed. Ivavy and Keepsolid have specific torrent servers.

I have considered those but I hate waiting for long to connect to a vpn.Also i don't trust any of them for my data and many of thier ips are abused so i constantly get google re CAPTCHA verification and stuff speaking this with experience with Nord.

(most?) datacenter IPs get blacklisted by google search, so you almost always get prompted for google.com reCAPTCHA all the time through your own VPS

*if you leave your cookies intact, sometimes google learns and whitelists your cookie for google.com search(but not whitelisting the IP). if you clear cookie/incognito, reCAPTCHA again. no guarantees, unsure about other sites protected by reCAPTCHA, whether they participate in this cookie whitelisting

for you, I'd recommend finding the closest geo-location (typically singapore, maybe europe) and find a cheap VPS there. ping/latency more important than raw speed

Yea i am actually looking for a vps possibly in Europe or Singapore.btw I actually rented a nat vps in us because those were cheapest and most Europe regions were out of stock everywhere you would not believe but I never encountered a recaptacha and was even able to watch Netflix and Amazon prime on it yes Netflix us library . But,as you may realise us is really far from india i get like 240ms ping and i would never dare to torrent on it.

• you can try to catch BuyVM Luxemburg location for $20/y. Many people say this is DMCA ignored

p.s. cociu is not reliable and people that are suggested his service know that

• Also i dont know about this but do providers have problem with private trackers or just public trackers because i most use private trackers.

@vimalware sorry for the ping

• Setup a teeny tiny seedbox. Save your local router/phone cpu+battery.

Sftp downloads/streaming are where it's at. Convenient /access from anywhere over https too. (assuming you used Rtinst)

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2020

@codelock said:
    Also i dont know about this but do providers have problem with private trackers or just public trackers because i most use private trackers.

In that case, you're golden my friend.(private torrents)
    grab an entry level storage KVM from @liteserver. There's a 25% coupon on their homepage.

Comes to 3.75 eur/mo with 500gb storage.
    (excellent value considering current costs of dedicated ipv4 and raid10 disk; extra 9% off for annual)

It can do triple duty as storage vps, seedbox, private vpn. Even a website.

One of my platinum rated providers. I'm a fanboy. True network neutral provider.

Friendly human support. Just don't be a di*k

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@codelock said:
    Also i dont know about this but do providers have problem with private trackers or just public trackers because i most use private trackers.

In most cases provider do allow private trackers untill they received some complaints. But public tracker is not allow and strictly prohibited by most of providers.

So if you are using private trackers then I don't think you will face any issue generally

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • codelockcodelock Member
    edited July 2020

@vimalware said:

@codelock said:

In that case, you're golden my friend.(private torrents)
    grab an entry level storage KVM from @liteserver. There's a 25% coupon on their homepage.

Comes to 3.75 eur/mo with 500gb storage.
    (excellent value considering current costs of dedicated ipv4 and raid10 disk; extra 9% off for annual)

It can do triple duty as storage vps, seedbox, private vpn. Even a website.

One of my platinum rated providers. I'm a fanboy. True network neutral provider.

Friendly human support. Just don't be a di*k

It is way out of my budget maximum i can stretch to 25 euros. I don't need that much space also any other providers? Also what coupon are you talking about i don't see that anywhere on their homepage or order page

Edit:at max i might need 50gb even 30 gb is fine

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2020

Thanks for clarifying disk space requirements. I'm sure we can brainstorm something. It just isn't coming to me right now.

Thanked by 1Deepak_leb
  • @SpeedBus Asking for OP. Is 20-40mbit of occasional private torrent traffic OK on this $25 plan? (NO public trackers or DMCA complaints )
    I figure it's a small amount of burst traffic but I don't have personal experience with you. But I have heard great things.

https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=363

FRANKFURT storage 250GB
    250G plan
    512 MB RAM
    250G GB HDD
    2 core fair-share access include
    3 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

KVM powered VPS

Price
    $25/year

(Found it here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3091346/#Comment_3091346 )

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@vimalware said: @SpeedBus Asking for OP. Is 20-40mbit of occasional private torrent traffic OK on this $25 plan? (NO public trackers or DMCA complaints )

Yep its fine :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Edit myself, got stock again on some that will fit you. Limited.

ALso while i write this, i finished some minutes ago setting up new nodes.

LowEnd Small Summer KVM I (2020)
    1vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    1GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    50GB SSD-RAID10
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    Virtualizor Control Panel

https://hostslick.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=240&currency=3

• momkinmomkin Member

@HostSlick said:
    Edit myself, got stock again on some that will fit you. Limited.

ALso while i write this, i finished some minutes ago setting up new nodes.

LowEnd Small Summer KVM I (2020)
    1vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    1GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    50GB SSD-RAID10
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    Virtualizor Control Panel

https://hostslick.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=240&currency=3

you ignore DMCA ?

• DevilDevil Member
    edited July 2020

Setup a teeny tiny seedbox. Save your local router/phone cpu+battery.

Sftp downloads/streaming are where it's at. Convenient /access from anywhere over https too. (assuming you used Rtinst)

I have seen better convenience and speeds with syncthing of late. Initial few mins are slow but then the magic is you let sync it to a local folder in the background and data transfer is e2ee. When adding a torrent you can choose where to save on your seedbox right then or later you can move the location so that it will start syncing with your home laptop's syncthing.

@codelock Look no further. As vimal has said in another comment. LiteServer is just too good (next only to Time4VPS, at as per my experience of speed to my home laptop, before their price skyrocketed)

I also use only private trackers (from India) and been setting up my own seedbox for last 7-8 years. rtinst is best - no cruft. installing syncthing is simple and so is wireguard setup. Almost all are one line commands or scripts.

Ask @liteserver if they can do a cheaper 250GB box for you. Open a ticket or message them here.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • France works great. Some hosts give one notice but ignore the rest.

• 0xbkt0xbkt Member
    edited July 2020

@huntercop I'm asking this again, well, how? People claim Scaleway, Online, and OVH ignore DMCA and copyright infringement claims. These are all French companies. I just want to know.

• My fellow OP. ;) Don't worry.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @0xbkt said:
    @huntercop I'm asking this again, well, how? People claim Scaleway, Online, and OVH ignore DMCA and copyright infringement claims. These are all French companies. I just want to know.

Assume I am wrong. Now carry on.

• @0xbkt said:

I have never received a notice. That is how well. I use kimsufi.

Thanked by 2vimalware 0xbkt
  • 0xbkt0xbkt Member

@vimalware said:
    Assume I am wrong. Now carry on.

Yes, sir!

• @codelock said:

@Ympker said:
    Have you considered signing up with one of the popular lifetime VPN services (Keepsolid, Ivacy, FastesVPN..)? Starts from 15$ish for lifetime (FastestVPN; not the best though) and ranges up to 40$ish depending on sales. Keepsolid has been great lately. We have had members measuring some 300+ Mbit/s on that one so there shouldn't be a problem maxing your speed. Ivavy and Keepsolid have specific torrent servers.

I have considered those but I hate waiting for long to connect to a vpn.Also i don't trust any of them for my data and many of thier ips are abused so i constantly get google re CAPTCHA verification and stuff speaking this with experience with Nord.

I though you use duck duck go. Not Google

• I don't really get those since I don't share my ip. (I think I do need to let Google cookies through in umatrix)

• @ViridWeb said:

@vladimirlenin said:
    Yes. I have friends from India, they say freedom is limited over there & every thing is blocked in the name of culture & tradition. Domains from Indian sellers are very costly so they buy Hosting, domains & almost all digital stuff from non-indian providers.

If you don't know anything then it's better to keep your mouth shut. There no restrictions in India.

And @codelock which ISP you are using? I can easily access duckduckgo without any issue.

Maybe it's time to change your ISP

Edited: Also doing illegal stuff and copyright violation will always end with negative result no matter which country you are from.

If you still want DMCA ignore host then try @cociu

So let me get this straight. Duck admitted that people from India can't access their search but you're telling people to keep their mouth shut?

• ofitofit Member

Anyone use VPN by VeePN? How is it? Better KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@ofit said:

Go with Keepsolid. Heard lots of bad things about VeePN and Keepsolid is running a tight ship reaching speeds of 300+ Mbit/s and lately performing better than Windscribe.

• ofitofit Member

@Ympker said:

@ofit said:

Go with Keepsolid. Heard lots of bad things about VeePN and Keepsolid is running a tight ship reaching speeds of 300+ Mbit/s and lately performing better than Windscribe.

Thanks. Have funds with stacksocial. Already have 9 VPN Provider but why not if have fund :). I'm choosing between VPN by VeePN, BulletVPN, ZoogVPN.

@serv_ee said:

@ViridWeb said:

@vladimirlenin said:
    Yes. I have friends from India, they say freedom is limited over there & every thing is blocked in the name of culture & tradition. Domains from Indian sellers are very costly so they buy Hosting, domains & almost all digital stuff from non-indian providers.

If you don't know anything then it's better to keep your mouth shut. There no restrictions in India.

And @codelock which ISP you are using? I can easily access duckduckgo without any issue.

Edited: Also doing illegal stuff and copyright violation will always end with negative result no matter which country you are from.

So let me get this straight. Duck admitted that people from India can't access their search but you're telling people to keep their mouth shut?

Yes sir. Because OP claims it happened because India restrict the services. Which is false.

Duckduckgo admitted that's it's a technical fault.
    And they have restored the service on 4th July.

And OP created this post on 10th July..

Here's link for you
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/4/21313393/duckduckgo-india-privacy-apps-banned

• @ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:

@ViridWeb said:

@vladimirlenin said:

Yes sir. Because OP claims it happened because India restrict the services. Which is false.

Here's link for you

Did you even read the link you posted? You're pushing your own agenda while Duck don't confirm neither of the two. Fucking hell.

@serv_ee said:

@ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:

@ViridWeb said:

@vladimirlenin said:

Here's link for you

Did you even read the link you posted? You're pushing your own agenda while Duck don't confirm neither of the two. Fucking hell.

Govt didn't order any ban for Duckduckgo.
    Govt only banned 59 chinese app because of security concern. Which is a right decision.

It looks like either a DNS issue or a mistake by ISP.

So it's not right to accuse Govt.

• Again, you are making your own assumptions while the article doesn't confirm nor deny neither of the things.

@serv_ee said:
    Again, you are making your own assumptions while the article doesn't confirm nor deny neither of the things.

When Duckduckgo was not on the banning list how they can confirm or deny?

It's simple, Govt only banned Chinese app which clearly means that Duckduckgo is not banned.