Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to sell small cheap VPS if Paypal is not available?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to sell small cheap VPS if Paypal is not available?

ofitofit Member

Hi guys! I have some small cheap VPS that I didn’t use, but I wanted to sell it. The problem is that my country did not allow money transfers between PayPal accounts. I know about bitcoins, but most users do not want to use them. VPS providers do not allow money transfers between own vps accounts. I came up with the option of selling VPS through the purchase of a domain. I can buy a domain for $ 1 and sell at the cost of VPS, but in this option, I also lose $ 1 + 10% of the cost of selling VPS.
Do you know other save methods that I can use for it? Thanks.

Comments

• vyas11vyas11 Member

How much money are we talking about?
    $3? $ 42?
    One option is to set up a barter

But is the VPs provider agreeable to transfer?

• UDPUDP Member

alipay

• warihwarih Member

Skrill is a good option if allowed in your country

• @ofit said:
    Hi guys! I have some small cheap VPS that I didn’t use, but I wanted to sell it. The problem is that my country did not allow money transfers between PayPal accounts. I know about bitcoins, but most users do not want to use them. VPS providers do not allow money transfers between own vps accounts. I came up with the option of selling VPS through the purchase of a domain. I can buy a domain for $ 1 and sell at the cost of VPS, but in this option, I also lose $ 1 + 10% of the cost of selling VPS.
    Do you know other save methods that I can use for it? Thanks.

PayPal for international customers, local bank transfer for local customers.

• raknazraknaz Member

I can buy a domain for $ 1 and sell at the cost of VPS, but in this option, I also lose $ 1 + 10% of the cost of selling VPS.

What do ya mean?

• HyperHostHyperHost Member
    edited July 2020

do you not have paypal me?