Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All-Inkl to offer any of their web hosting packages for FREE until end of 2020! Monthly contract!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

All-Inkl to offer any of their web hosting packages for FREE until end of 2020! Monthly contract!

All-Inkl has been a top notch provider for me (not only for me though).
I'd recommend taking any plan from "Privat Plus" or higher. The smallest plan does not include free LE Certs, unfortunately. All-Inkl is by no means a host that caters to LE budget but if you want to have a solid host that just works with that extra premium support on top, go for it.
Back when I used them their support would reply within minutes to my questions via E-Mail and that is in the middle of the night. Any plan of "Privat Plus" or higher has access to their 24h Hotline, so call them whenever you want. The smallest plan includes 3 domains, the biggest plan 20 domains inclusive. Their custom panel is simple and looks kinda old (KAS) but it's all you'd normally need. @Amitz has been giving them a go since a couple of months, maybe he can also chime in ;)

Regardless, if you end up not liking them just drop them.

https://all-inkl.com/webhosting/uebersicht/

Enjoy ;)

Thanked by 3Razza Unixfy hyperblast

Comments

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited July 2020

Good offer, is All-Inkl the host that you need to update your domain to their nameservers before the panel will let you add the domain.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Razza said:
    Good offer, is All-Inkl the host that you need to update your domain to their nameservers before the panel will let you add the domain.

Netcup does that. With all-inkl I don't remember, you can always work with A records though, I guess. Best to shoot them a Ticket :)
    If you just want to try them nothing wrong just making use of the included domains. Privat Plus plan comes with 5 domains included which you can register through them.

Thanked by 1Razza
  • RazzaRazza Member

I must of been thinking of Netcup then I know it was some German provider that forced you.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Razza said:
    I must of been thinking of Netcup then I know it was some German provider that forced you.

With All-Inkl I am not sure tbh, since I used their inclusive domains to register new ones. This guide implies that domains can be added in the panel before updating ns though. Best is to just ask them :)

• @Razza said:

They don’t.

• Looks like non-DE customers have to prepay for at least 12 months of service, will pass then. Thanks for the post.

Thanked by 1serversHQ
  • @Ympker do they (all-inkl) speak english (email/phone)? Also I couldn't find english version of their site! is there any?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@dedipromo said:
    Looks like non-DE customers have to prepay for at least 12 months of service, will pass then. Thanks for the post.

Didn't know that, sorry. That's a bummer indeed :/

Thanked by 1dedipromo
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@serversHQ said:
    @Ympker do they (all-inkl) speak english (email/phone)? Also I couldn't find english version of their site! is there any?

I called them a while back to inquire since someone on LE asked. Support via email also handles english tickets iirc, phone is mostly german speakers. In general they told me it's not so many english speakers there so you'd wait a bit longer for replies. Still wouldn't assume it takes very long. Best to just ask them :)

Thanked by 1serversHQ
  • all-inkl is prem.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker the offer is only for new subscriptions?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@hyperblast said:
    @Ympker the offer is only for new subscriptions?

I believe so. Just give em a call though :)

• Still going. Pushing it since it's a great deal :)