Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

unlimited bandwith server for SSH only.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

unlimited bandwith server for SSH only.

Hello !

First of all, I won't need a lot of spaces as I'm gonna use it mainly for rclone , so I need to transfer between TeamDrives. A 1gb storage/256mb is fine for me.

What is the best option to choose from ?

Thank you

Comments

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member

How much data transfer? Perhaps Scaleway might work for you if it's a one time thing.

• Firstbyte.ru KVM VPS for 55 rubles. Less than $1 just go for it :smile:

• naphovnaphov Member
    edited July 2020

@AC_Fan said:
    How much data transfer? Perhaps Scaleway might work for you if it's a one time thing.

I need between 5TB and 10 TB per month

• naphovnaphov Member

@vladimirlenin said:
    Firstbyte.ru KVM VPS for 55 rubles. Less than $1 just go for it :smile:

Thanks i'm gonna look into it !

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member

@naphov said:

@AC_Fan said:

Hetzner is probably the cheapest option for you. 2.5 euro per month for 20TB.

Thanked by 2Hetzner_OL vimalware
  • naphovnaphov Member

@AC_Fan said:

@naphov said:

@AC_Fan said:

Hetzner is probably the cheapest option for you. 2.5 euro per month for 20TB.

I'm gonna see it too !

• naphovnaphov Member

@vladimirlenin said:
    Firstbyte.ru KVM VPS for 55 rubles. Less than $1 just go for it :smile:

They dont send confirmation email, I guess they have some kind of problems...

• @naphov said:
    Hello !

First of all, I won't need a lot of spaces as I'm gonna use it mainly for rclone , so I need to transfer between TeamDrives. A 1gb storage/256mb is fine for me.

Thank you

I believe rclone transfern between team drives did not take any bandwidth because it was server side copy.. CMIIW..

• @chocolateshirt said:

@naphov said:
    Hello !

Thank you

I believe rclone transfern between team drives did not take any bandwidth because it was server side copy.. CMIIW..

Yes, server copy it’s only 750gb per day or you can download and upload with differents accounts.
    Account 1 (access team drive) can download 10 tb per day
    Account 2, 3,4, etc upload 750gb each one
    Or if you knows team drive owner yo can copy with google group very easy

• @naphov said:

I have’nt faced any issues with them. Just follow their terms & everything will be fine. By the way they have 10TB/mo limit :smile:

• naphovnaphov Member

@chocolateshirt said:

@naphov said:
    Hello !

Thank you

I'll need between Mega / Onedrive too

• naphovnaphov Member

@vladimirlenin said:

@naphov said:

I have’nt faced any issues with them. Just follow their terms & everything will be fine. By the way they have 10TB/mo limit :smile:

I cant create an account...

• naphovnaphov Member
    edited July 2020

I think I'll go with cinfu.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@naphov said: They dont send confirmation email, I guess they have some kind of problems...

There's a few possible explanations for this.
    1. The team that authenticates new accounts usually works normal business hours - not on weekends and holidays.
    2. They wrote to you and are waiting for you to send an ID or other documentation to validate your identity. Check your spam mail.
    3. They did not approve your account. We receive lots of fake orders every day so we have to be very careful. Check that all of your information is 100% complete and correct.
    --Katie, Marketing

Thanked by 1naphov
  • Shill, shill, shill. Shill!

SHILL!

• I'm thinking when a provider post an offer or explanations, and received a thanks from SCAM_DONT_BUY

lol

• naphovnaphov Member

@Hetzner_OL said:

@naphov said: They dont send confirmation email, I guess they have some kind of problems...

There's a few possible explanations for this.
    1. The team that authenticates new accounts usually works normal business hours - not on weekends and holidays.
    2. They wrote to you and are waiting for you to send an ID or other documentation to validate your identity. Check your spam mail.
    3. They did not approve your account. We receive lots of fake orders every day so we have to be very careful. Check that all of your information is 100% complete and correct.
    --Katie, Marketing

I wasnt talking about Hetzner, but that rusian one , I received indeed a confirmation mail from Hetzner, thank you so much for your help neverthless !

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

I wasnt talking about Hetzner, but that rusian one , I received indeed a confirmation mail from Hetzner, thank you so much for your help neverthless !

You are welcome! I am happy to help you.

Thanked by 1naphov