Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM everything out of stock?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM everything out of stock?

0xbkt0xbkt Member

It this because they are simply out of stock, not because of a transient issue, and I can't buy? I'm asking here because I need VM fast and I can't wait for support to come back.

Comments

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Francisco maybe give him a chance to 'get a slice'

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

There were lots available yesterday IIRC.

Anyways, BuyVMStock.

• 0xbkt0xbkt Member

@thedp said:
    There were lots available yesterday IIRC.

Anyways, BuyVMStock.

Wow, this site is cool. Thanks to whoever made that.

• ShamliShamli Member
    edited July 2020

You should look on 2nd or 3rd day of the month....usually there are some available...from those who terminate their service/s...there were some i see yesterday...

Thanked by 1VPSensational
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Shamli said:
    You should look on 2nd or 3rd day of the month....usually there are some available...from those who terminate their service/s...there were some i see yesterday...

1st & 7th are the biggest restock days, but stuff does pop up in between (and throughout the month).

Thanked by 2sgheghele Shamli
  • Let's just say they don't have to do promotions/specials.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • BuyVM very prem..

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • business is too good.

• You should subscribe to buyvmstock. I always get notification of stock available everyday. Usually in the middle of the night.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@yokowasis said:
    You should subscribe to buyvmstock. I always get notification of stock available everyday. Usually in the middle of the night.

That sounds like their scrape script resetting since we aren't getting stock back every day :) Still , it's a neat site, someones for sure killing it on affiliate cash.

Francisco

@chocolateshirt said:
    BuyVM very prem..

We try!

Francisco

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • kp93kp93 Member

Running Windows 2012 on 1 Core 1GB RAM,

Awesome performance in LV.

+1 @Francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • momkinmomkin Member

Uptime not always Good !
    Evey 3 months or so shit happens :smile:

• TravTrav Member

Love all the new features for BuyVM lately, ISO uploading and backups! BuyVM is a premium 'low end' provider!

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited July 2020

@Trav said:
    Love all the new features for BuyVM lately, ISO uploading and backups! BuyVM is a premium 'low end' provider!

Wait wut they have iso uploading now?

Shoulda cancel my cancellation then ^^

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Shot2 said:

Wait wut they have iso uploading now?

Shoulda cancel my cancellation then ^^

Yeah, Fran built a custom ISO feature into Stallion a couple weeks back.

Also stallion has 2FA login now, and Vegas has VM snapshots + you can add on regular backups (3x weekly) for 10% of VM cost (other locations will get it as they upgrade to Ryzen).

NYC getting Ryzen upgrades this month/August, block storage slabs, network upgrades + NYIIX peering being turned up, etc.

@momkin said:
    Uptime not always Good !
    Evey 3 months or so shit happens :smile:

Fair! That's another thing i've hopefully made improvements to overall. Vegas had some bad luck with some line cards but flood leaks are properly handled now.

@Shot2 said: Wait wut they have iso uploading now?

Yep, works pretty wizard too if you ask me.

I intend to do another email blast soon for ISO's & 2FA. I'm just finishing a lot of cleanup. Changed how anycast/floating IP's are handled instead of the clunky setup I originally built.

Francisco

• Need to be quick if you want to order from Buyvm as they go fast. Managed to pick up another slice and slab yesterday. Just noticed there are few slabs available right now if any one is in need.

• I admit I've been sitting on 3x 1GB slices, but that's only because I have yet to get my intended AnyCast project setup.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

MS-DOS 6.22 Webscale Edition is prem.

Thanked by 2Francisco netomx
  • serversHQserversHQ Member
    edited July 2020

BuyVM is like affordable price with premium features and helpful support.
    Few months ago I got 2 slice(s) for my clients. It runs smooth. Good speed, etc. only few hiccups on HE network here and there and some line card issue (but that seems to be sorted out quickly). I've also a DA reseller on their LV node.. its still sitting on old E5 and they're upgrading it to Ryzen (I caught that chat on Discord) this month. I hope LUX will also get Ryzens and i'll get DA or slice over there too!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • 512 slice is available. Only 1 left. LV
    Hurry up.

Thanked by 2serversHQ 0xbkt
  • 0xbkt0xbkt Member
    edited July 2020

God, finally I got one. Bot just woke me up from my sleep and I rushed to get the last LU 2 GB slice. All LU is zeroed. Happy now. I also had a subscription to buyvmstock.com but it seems like they're running late. Still didn't get anything inbox.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@0xbkt said: Bot just woke me up from my sleep

You are sleeping at 7pm?

• 0xbkt0xbkt Member
    edited July 2020

@raindog308 said:

You are sleeping at 7pm?

I'm mostly nocturnal. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @raindog308 said:

You are sleeping at 7pm?

Not everyone works 9am-5pm ¯_(ツ)_/¯

The real question is how on earth did you wake up just from one text @0xbkt

Not even 10 alarms will wake me some times.

• 0xbkt0xbkt Member

@SmallWeb said: The real question is how on earth did you wake up just from one text @0xbkt

I got this app Tasker installed on my phone specifically for this. I set it up to blow my head once an SMS from this number (it's static) arrives. I have also been resting my phone under my pillow for like 3-4 days.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Shot2Shot2 Member

Some stock right now

@Shot2 said:
    Some stock right now

Yep :) Basically some lead-up stock (people cancelling their stuff before the 7th).

Francisco

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • @0xbkt said:
    God, finally I got one. Bot just woke me up from my sleep and I rushed to get the last LU 2 GB slice. All LU is zeroed. Happy now. I also had a subscription to buyvmstock.com but it seems like they're running late. Still didn't get anything inbox.

Sounds like someone needs to make buybuyvmstock.com that also buys it immediately.