Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone suggest good server? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone suggest good server?

2»

Comments

• Ssh public-key-only login.
    Changing port is not required.

Fail2ban ban time of 2 days is nice.

• @BharatB said:

We have something called cloudfirewall, use it to open ports which are needed to public like port 80,443 and close all other ports when not needed simple :)

Hi I cannot login top server since yesterday(root) and web sites are offline as well. would you please check what is wrong and let me know.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@I_Maks_Web_Hosting said:

@BharatB said:

We have something called cloudfirewall, use it to open ports which are needed to public like port 80,443 and close all other ports when not needed simple :)

Hi I cannot login top server since yesterday(root) and web sites are offline as well. would you please check what is wrong and let me know.

Please open a support ticket. It could be due to IP replacement done to our own IP blocks because existing IPs were pulled away by provider's IP broker.

• @BharatB said:

@I_Maks_Web_Hosting said:

@BharatB said:

Please open a support ticket. It could be due to IP replacement done to our own IP blocks because existing IPs were pulled away by provider's IP broker.

|Let's see