Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap provider in Sweden for FreeBSD VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap provider in Sweden for FreeBSD VPS

Since Miss Hosting hit their head and decided to up their prices 10x, I now need to find a new host in Sweden or somewhere with very low rtt to Sweden.
Requirements are FreeBSD, 1GB RAM, at least 20GB space and static IPv4. IPv6 is a plus.
Stability is more important then performance so number of cores, SSD vs HDD etc etc is inane as long as it works.
Budget is (or was) about $35 per year so it would be nice if its possible to stay somewhere close to that.

Comments

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Check your ping times to our LG server at https://lg.terrahost.no/. If the ping times are okay I am sure we can arrange for a server within those specs :)

• +1 for TerraHost if their datacenter is close enough - they're great

Thanked by 1terrahost
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Abdullah / HostHatch has services in SE (Portlane).

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@terrahost said:
    Hello,

Check your ping times to our LG server at https://lg.terrahost.no/. If the ping times are okay I am sure we can arrange for a server within those specs :)

Ping times looks fine and your offers are good, I'm surprised I haven't heard of you before. There are not many good, lowend hosts that support FreeBSD, I thought I knew about all of them but I must have totally missed Terrahost.

Just have to pack my stuff up at Miss Hosting, and then I will most likely move in with you. :smile:

• uni9uni9 Member

+1 Terrahost have affordable prices.

Thanked by 1terrahost
  • zenkizenki Member

I have used both Terrahost and Glesys, works well

Thanked by 1terrahost