Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS/Dedicated for Ecommerce Site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS/Dedicated for Ecommerce Site

Hi,

My cousin will be launching a new Ecommerce site which we are expecting to have close to 100,000 visitors plus close to 3k visitors who might purchase stuff. I can get a vps or a managed dedi. Budget will be around 80$.

Only reliable services please.

Comments

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2020

@ankittulsian said:
    Hi,

My cousin will be launching a new Ecommerce site which we are expecting to have close to 100,000 visitors plus close to 3k visitors who might purchase stuff. I can get a vps or a managed dedi. Budget will be around 80$.

Any idea what specs you’re looking for, also server location? I’m guessing the $80 is an annual budget rather than monthly?

• @hostworld said:

@ankittulsian said:
    Hi,

Any idea what specs you’re looking for, also server location? I’m guessing the $80 is an annual budget rather than monthly?

Any server location should be fine. As far the provider is reliable.

I'm planning to use cloudfare to reduce the delay. I'm from India. Could you please help me with specs required for a site with close to 100,000 visitors?

Specs: SSD
    Bandwidth : Unlimited

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Hi
    What about the budget if its 80$/year then it can be hard be e-commerce use 10-20 plugins which cause few extra load on server with thousands of products it can down the server easily so if budget is around 40$/m we can provide you managed VDS with the following specs

4 cpu cores
    100Gb NvME
    8Gb RAM
    Unlimited bandwidth
    Free weekly offsite backup
    Free management
    Free Directadmin license
    Free Softaculous license
    DDOS protection

• @ankittulsian said: Budget will be around 80$.

Hiya boss,
    Is that annual or monthly?

• @seriesn said:

@ankittulsian said: Budget will be around 80$.

Hiya boss,

Sorry for missing on the monthly or annually.

Site will have close 300 products and 15 plug-ins. Can I run this on a vps or need a managed dedi for this?

• Iroshan464Iroshan464 Member
    edited July 2020

@ankittulsian said:

@seriesn said:

Hiya boss,

Site will have close 300 products and 15 plug-ins. Can I run this on a vps or need a managed dedi for this?

Go for @seriesn VDS package. With dedicated resources. Can get for around 15$/ month.
    Can't go wrong with it.
    Reliable provider.
    Best support.
    Super Ryzen servers.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @ankittulsian said:

@seriesn said:

Hiya boss,

You definitely can. We actually did something similar for a user with woocommerce :). He syncs around 3000 different skus every hour. Perfectly good with 6 shared, vCore. 2 of which are dedicated.

Let me know if you are interested and I can work out a custom package:)

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2020

@ankittulsian said:

@hostworld said:

@ankittulsian said:
    Hi,

Any server location should be fine. As far the provider is reliable.

I'm planning to use cloudfare to reduce the delay. I'm from India. Could you please help me with specs required for a site with close to 100,000 visitors?

Specs: SSD
    Bandwidth : Unlimited

@ankittulsian said:

@seriesn said:

Hiya boss,

We can offer both SSD and NVMe storage in the UK and US. All our packages include unlimited bandwidth as well.

Can you confirm if you require a control panel and are you happy for me to PM you with an offer? I’d also be happy to setup a trial server for you to have a look at so you can run some tests etc if that interests you.

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2020

Hi @ankittulsian,

We can provide you high performance servers on our own multi-homed BGP network in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Managed VPS X8
    - 4 CPU cores (Ryzen 9 3900X)
    - 8 GB DDR4 RAM
    - 200 GB NVMe SSD
    - 500 Mbps uplink
    - 10 TB bandwidth
    - Full management (updates, maintenance, issue fixes: all included)
    - Directadmin control panel
    €34.50/month, no setup fee

Managed Dedicated Server
    - Compute Ryzen 5 server
    - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU
    - 6 cores, 12 threads 3.6 GHz
    - 480 GB NVMe SSD
    - 1 Gbps uplink
    - 50 TB bandwidth
    - Full management (updates, maintenance, issue fixes: all included)
    - Directadmin control panel
    €65/month, no setup fee

Our servers are hosted in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We have our own network (AS62068) with multi-homed BGP connections. We use our own hardware, fiber connections, routers and IP addresses. If you have any questions, please contact us.