Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New 2020 Dedicated Server Prices from $19/mo *fully managed*100% confidential* in Riga, Latvia - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New 2020 Dedicated Server Prices from $19/mo *fully managed*100% confidential* in Riga, Latvia

2»

Comments

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@serveria_com said:
    We are back on LET and stronger than ever! We are a server rental company running our own private data center located in Europe (Latvia).

PROBABLY THE MOST PEACEFUL LOCATION ON EARTH! NO RIOTS AND NOT AFFECTED BY COVID-19! SERVER PROVISIONING, SUPPORT TEAM AND REMOTE HANDS WORK AS USUAL! Coupon codes are exclusively for LET users.

HP and Supermicro servers, fully managed and 100% confidential.

Dedicated Intel Celeron Quad Core
    4 core CPU
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    500GB HDD
    1gbit port
    Centos 6 or 7 (or Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/FreeBSD/Windows)
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $19/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Dual Core (Xeon, Core i3 or similar)
    2 core CPU
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    1TB HDD (or 128GB SSD)
    1gbit port
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $34/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i5 or similar)
    4 core CPU
    16GB RAM
    2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
    1gbit port
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $44/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i7 or similar)
    4 core CPU
    32GB RAM
    2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
    1gbit port
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $54/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated 2x Intel Hexa Core Xeon
    12 core CPU
    64GB RAM
    2TB HDD (or 520GB SSD)
    1gbit port
    Centos 6 or 7 (or Debian/Ubuntu/FreeBSD/Windows)
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $74/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Now a FREE Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 license with any config! (available on request)

Please visit our website: https://serveria.com or PM me for a personalized quotation.

Expensive.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    @serveria_com hope you share this data with maxmind ?

• @Clouvider said:
    @serveria_com hope you share this data with maxmind ?

And fraudrecord.

Thanked by 2Clouvider TimboJones
  • @Hayashima said:

@hzr said:

@Hayashima said: If it is ready I will cancel the refund dispute and I will say sorry about this thing. And I hope you can see my ticket. I was asking about dmca in the afternoon

Sorry what, you're already refusing to pay them and you want them to prove it's up?

And you plan on using this for questionable bullshit anyway?

I am willing to pay if my server is up. I waited totally of 72+h and I thought they are not going to setup the server at the time they said they will setup the server. So I submitted a refund. Now I am asking them if they can prove that my server is up. I only need a benchmark that shows there are 4.5 TB storage space inside then I will cancel the refund ticket.

No, you fucking didn't. Opening a ticket with Serverica for a refund is the correct action. What you did was open a payment dispute. You've now got VPS herpes and will forever find it hard to get service from other providers. Payment disputes should be an absolute last resort, not the very first thing. You're a bad customer.

And also wdym by "plan on using this for questionable bullshit anyway". Did you read the full thread? Do you really think J1900 can handle production environment? I only want to build a nextcloud then I can put some personal files I downloaded from bt/pt and also backup my pc files. Is that illegal? Ignore DMCA will just provide an extra protection layer both for me and the provider.

J1900's are used by the hundreds of thousands for industrial, production purposes every day. They can handle your basic nextcloud just fine.

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY
  • HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited June 2020

Serveria has responded my ticket at 23:46 latvia time. And he send me an fdisk screenshot, that is all I want. I will cancel the refund.

Also, I think when you bought a server from a provider and you never had a server from them before, the server was delayed for 3 days, suddenly they are not responding your ticket and skype then in the evening their website was inaccessible for you, I don't know what will you do, but what I thought was get in touch with paypal asap and make sure I can get a refund.

I am here to say sorry for them. Yesterday evening I can't access their website mostly due to local ISP and also they didn't reply me on both skype and on the ticket. But that was my fall, I was too impatient and didn't put myself in their shoes. So I submitted a refund dispute through paypal, I don't know if this will effect their reputation or not, but I will contact paypal and talk about this. I apologize here, we are good to move on.

• hzrhzr Member

@Hayashima said: Also, I think when you bought a server from a provider and you never had a server from them before, the server was delayed for 3 days, suddenly they are not responding your ticket and skype then in the evening their website was inaccessible for you, I don't know what will you do, but what I thought was get in touch with paypal asap and make sure I can get a refund.

I've waited 30 days for a server before. And yes, every single dispute impacts PP account. You are basically committing the worst possible consumer crime in response to not getting a response from sales over the weekend.

• Like I said, they said their setup time is 24h, I understand add more disks will take longer. Then I waited, but suddenly they are not responding you, and their website became inaccessible for me. I dont know which country you live in but monday is not weekend in my country, and according to international standard(ISO 8601), monday is the start of a week. Also, setting up the server is not sales department's business, and it was in business hour(afternoon in latvia). We are not even talking about they describe themself as fully managed provider. Combine all I said above, during that time, the only thing I could think about is I got scammed.

• @Hayashima said:
    Like I said, they said their setup time is 24h, I understand add more disks will take longer. Then I waited, but suddenly they are not responding you, and their website became inaccessible for me. I dont know which country you live in but monday is not weekend in my country, and according to international standard(ISO 8601), monday is the start of a week. Also, setting up the server is not sales department's business, and it was in business hour(afternoon in latvia). We are not even talking about they describe themself as fully managed provider. Combine all I said above, during that time, the only thing I could think about is I got scammed.

Your version of "suddenly" is different from every one else.

• @serveria_com said:

@sundaymouse said:
    Good offer, but...

What are your oldest generations of Xeon and Core processor possible on these servers?

It feels a bit against selling general rule #76 to be so unspecific about this, as there have been three folds of performance difference since these brands came out. Obviously at this price point these processors would probably be fairly old, but you should be more transparnt about this in my opinion.

Hi,
    Thanks for your inquiry. We offer really A LOT of various models so it's hard to specify which model you will actually receive. Besides, our experience is that most customers don't really care about the exact CPU model. I can't provide the exact stats but approximately only 1 out of 20 potential customers wants to know the CPU model.

@yongsiklee said:

@serveria_com said:
    We are back on LET and stronger than ever! We are a server rental company running our own private data center located in Europe (Latvia).

PROBABLY THE MOST PEACEFUL LOCATION ON EARTH! NO RIOTS AND NOT AFFECTED BY COVID-19! SERVER PROVISIONING, SUPPORT TEAM AND REMOTE HANDS WORK AS USUAL! Coupon codes are exclusively for LET users.

HP and Supermicro servers, fully managed and 100% confidential.

Dedicated Intel Celeron Quad Core
    4 core CPU
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    500GB HDD
    1gbit port
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $19/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Dual Core (Xeon, Core i3 or similar)
    2 core CPU
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    1TB HDD (or 128GB SSD)
    1gbit port
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $34/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i5 or similar)
    4 core CPU
    16GB RAM
    2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
    1gbit port
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $44/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i7 or similar)
    4 core CPU
    32GB RAM
    2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
    1gbit port
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $54/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated 2x Intel Hexa Core Xeon
    12 core CPU
    64GB RAM
    2TB HDD (or 520GB SSD)
    1gbit port
    Centos 6 or 7 (or Debian/Ubuntu/FreeBSD/Windows)
    1 clean IP
    FREE 24h SETUP
    FULLY MANAGED
    $74/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Now a FREE Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 license with any config! (available on request)

Please visit our website: https://serveria.com or PM me for a personalized quotation.

Expensive.

It's a fully managed server. Of course it's expensive. What do you expect ?

• RedSoxRedSox Member

@serveria_com said:
    One question: why are you using this forum as a support system? Why don't you open a ticket in our billing system?

To show your potential clients how things are going on your side.

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

@Hayashima said:
    Like I said, they said their setup time is 24h, I understand add more disks will take longer. Then I waited, but suddenly they are not responding you, and their website became inaccessible for me. I dont know which country you live in but monday is not weekend in my country, and according to international standard(ISO 8601), monday is the start of a week. Also, setting up the server is not sales department's business, and it was in business hour(afternoon in latvia). We are not even talking about they describe themself as fully managed provider. Combine all I said above, during that time, the only thing I could think about is I got scammed.

Well I guess it's not so hard to do some googling and verify we've been around for quite a time (11 years). Absolutely no reason for us to go out of business and run away with your $19. :D