Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Entry Process
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Entry Process

SlmanSlman Member

Hello everyone,

I am hosting my website with Namecheap currently, and whenever someone tests my website in any program such as subgraph, I get 20/20 entry processes and my website goes down.
What can I do here?

Thanks.

Comments

• You should reach out to namecheap. There isn’t much you can do. 20 is too low

• SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn said:
    You should reach out to namecheap. There isn’t much you can do. 20 is too low

They told me to block the IP who is testing the website, or upgrade to the higher plan (double the price) to 30 processes.

• @Slman said:

@seriesn said:

They told me to block the IP who is testing the website, or upgrade to the higher plan (double the price) to 30 processes.

20 process it too low for any website, that is anything more than a personal blog. But I guess you are at their mercy? Why even bother using their hosting service?

Thanked by 1nem
  • SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

20 process it too low for any website, that is anything more than a personal blog. But I guess you are at their mercy? Why even bother using their hosting service?

I want to change but their price is very good, Im getting 20gb for like 12 or so yearly.

• @Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

I want to change but their price is very good, Im getting 20gb for like 12 or so yearly.

So I guess you got some and traded some ;)

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@Slman said:

Do you really use that much space? If not you can get a plan from one of the reputed providers here at same price.
    Is it used for personal or business purpose?

• SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

So I guess you got some and traded some ;)

True, currently, I use only 1.1GB, not sure if i need the rest, because my website is finished i just need space for mysql

• SlmanSlman Member

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

Do you really use that much space? If not you can get a plan from one of the reputed providers here at same price.

Well, no, I am using 1.1GB now only, I just need more space for mysql, not sure how much space do I need.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn I might switch to NexusBytes, any offers/discounts? I have like 10 months left on my current hosting plan, and I want to get the highest web hosting plan you offer.

• @Slman said:
    @seriesn I might switch to NexusBytes, any offers/discounts? I have like 10 months left on my current hosting plan, and I want to get the highest web hosting plan you offer.

Thank you for considering us :). Appreciate it.

Usually there is no promo for the shared hosting plan, but, I can get you set with our switcher special (https://nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html) as an onetime courtesy :)

@Slman said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

Well, no, I am using 1.1GB now only, I just need more space for mysql, not sure how much space do I need.

Depending on how big your website is, I really doubt you need 20GB for mysql on a shared hosting environment :).

• SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

Usually there is no promo for the shared hosting plan, but, I can get you set with our switcher special (https://nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html) as an onetime courtesy :)

@Slman said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

Depending on how big your website is, I really doubt you need 20GB for mysql on a shared hosting environment :).

I will be getting it monthly, is it instant setup? also, would I get the switcher special?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited June 2020

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@Slman said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

I will be getting it monthly, is it instant setup? also, would I get the switcher special?

Boss,
    Switcher special is only applicable with annual signups. Usually that promo is limited to vps orders only. This is an one time exception. That's all.

Setup is manual. Usually within 10-30 minutes during regular business hours.

• SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@Slman said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

Boss,
    Switcher special is only applicable with annual signups. Usually that promo is limited to vps orders only. This is an one time exception. That's all.

I bought it, got it pretty fast, do you have a discord server? if not, I HIGHLY recommend making one, it doesn't cost anything and could be done in minutes.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited June 2020

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@Slman said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

Boss,

I bought it, got it pretty fast, do you have a discord server? if not, I HIGHLY recommend making one, it doesn't cost anything and could be done in minutes.

Negative boss. My day is busy as it is. Discord server would slow down the response time :(

Welcome to the family :)

• SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@Slman said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

Boss,

Negative boss. My day is busy as it is. Discord server would slow down the response time :(

How can I reach support if something is urgent? I don't see life chat :(

• hzrhzr Member
    edited June 2020

@Slman said: How can I reach support if something is urgent? I don't see life chat :(

You use a ticket, like everyone else. Alternatively, if it's urgent, maybe don't pay $12/year for it and get an account manager on call.

• @Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@Slman said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

Boss,

Helpdesk sir. Chances of you getting hold of a team member via ticket is higher than catching me online during the odd hours :)

• SlmanSlman Member

@hzr said:

@Slman said: How can I reach support if something is urgent? I don't see life chat :(

You use a ticket, like everyone else. Alternatively, if it's urgent, maybe don't pay $12/year for it and get an account manager on call.

Interesting.

• SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:

@Slman said:

@Slman said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Slman said:

Boss,

Helpdesk sir. Chances of you getting hold of a team member via ticket is higher than catching me online during the odd hours :)

Thanks, everything looks good till now.

Thanked by 1seriesn