Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New 2020 Dedicated Server Prices from $19/mo *fully managed*100% confidential* in Riga, Latvia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New 2020 Dedicated Server Prices from $19/mo *fully managed*100% confidential* in Riga, Latvia

serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

We are back on LET and stronger than ever! We are a server rental company running our own private data center located in Europe (Latvia).

PROBABLY THE MOST PEACEFUL LOCATION ON EARTH! NO RIOTS AND NOT AFFECTED BY COVID-19! SERVER PROVISIONING, SUPPORT TEAM AND REMOTE HANDS WORK AS USUAL! Coupon codes are exclusively for LET users.

HP and Supermicro servers, fully managed and 100% confidential.

Dedicated Intel Celeron Quad Core
4 core CPU
4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD
1gbit port
Centos 6 or 7 (or Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/FreeBSD/Windows)
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$19/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Dual Core (Xeon, Core i3 or similar)
2 core CPU
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD (or 128GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$34/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i5 or similar)
4 core CPU
16GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$44/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i7 or similar)
4 core CPU
32GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$54/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated 2x Intel Hexa Core Xeon
12 core CPU
64GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 520GB SSD)
1gbit port
Centos 6 or 7 (or Debian/Ubuntu/FreeBSD/Windows)
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$74/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Now a FREE Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 license with any config! (available on request)

Please visit our website: https://serveria.com or PM me for a personalized quotation.

Comments

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited June 2020

Good offer, but...

What are your oldest generations of Xeon and Core processor possible on these servers?

It feels a bit against selling general rule #76 to be so unspecific about this, as there have been three folds of performance difference since these brands came out. Obviously at this price point these processors would probably be fairly old, but you should be more transparnt about this in my opinion.

Thanked by 1donko
  • gregozgregoz Member

How much for extra IPs?

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@sundaymouse said:
    Good offer, but...

What are your oldest generations of Xeon and Core processor possible on these servers?

It feels a bit against selling general rule #76 to be so unspecific about this, as there have been three folds of performance difference since these brands came out. Obviously at this price point these processors would probably be fairly old, but you should be more transparnt about this in my opinion.

If they weren't 10+ years old he would have listed it as it would be a selling point.

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited June 2020

Actually this might be a deal. Just contacted them and they allowed to add more disks. 5usd/TB, more than I expected, buuuuuut, they said they ignore most of the dmca. And consider these are fully managed servers(I don't know the reponse time for technical support and how 'fully managed' it will be, at least they reply their emails and skype pretty quick), I will say this price is reasonable.

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

@sundaymouse said:
    Good offer, but...

Hi,
    Thanks for your inquiry. We offer really A LOT of various models so it's hard to specify which model you will actually receive. Besides, our experience is that most customers don't really care about the exact CPU model. I can't provide the exact stats but approximately only 1 out of 20 potential customers wants to know the CPU model.

@gregoz said:
    How much for extra IPs?

Hi,
    Depends on how many you need but the price starts at $2/mo per IPv4 address.

Thanked by 1akhfa
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@CConner said:

@sundaymouse said:
    Good offer, but...

If they weren't 10+ years old he would have listed it as it would be a selling point.

Yup, possibly so :)

@serveria_com said: most customers don't really care about the exact CPU model. I can't provide the exact stats

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited June 2020

This is Lowend you're at. What are you expexting again? Epyc CPUs at the same price? Jesus Christ. Sandy bridge is mostly fine for everything so far.

Thanked by 1serveria_com
  • LeviLevi Member

@serv_ee said:
    This is Lowend you're at. What are you expexting again? Epyc CPUs at the same price? Jesus Christ. Sandy bridge is mostly fine for everything so far.

This is low end, you are correct. Low end means that there is scavengers or vultures who hunt on bargains daily. You can get EPYC, Xeon Gold or any decent CPU for affordable price. Of course if you wait enough.

As a low ender I expect highest possible performance/quality ratio while paying lowest possible amount of money.

Thanked by 1sundaymouse

@CConner said:

@sundaymouse said:
    Good offer, but...

@lentro said:

@CConner said:

@sundaymouse said:
    Good offer, but...

Yup, possibly so :)

@serveria_com said: most customers don't really care about the exact CPU model. I can't provide the exact stats

That was not the exact quote... you have cropped the essential part out but ok... anyway Lentro have you found colo you were looking for for your basement servers? We can offer you cheap colo in Latvia, EU at a competitive price. Please PM me for details.

@serv_ee said:

Exactly this... good point. Besides we can offer any CPU you want for an extra fee...

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited June 2020

@serv_ee said:

For old CPUs at a cheap price, might as well go to https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/, at least they are transparent about the oldest line you can get.

@serveria_com said:
    Hi,
    Thanks for your inquiry. We offer really A LOT of various models so it's hard to specify which model you will actually receive. Besides, our experience is that most customers don't really care about the exact CPU model. I can't provide the exact stats but approximately only 1 out of 20 potential customers wants to know the CPU model.

So you explicitly will not disclose it. If this technically doesn't go against the rules, I wish you great fortunes in selling them here. I assume explicitly calling you out on your offer doesn't go against the rules either.

• @sundaymouse said: So you explicitly will not disclose it. If this technically doesn't go against the rules, I wish you great fortunes in selling them here. I assume explicitly calling you out on your offer doesn't go against the rules either.

They have been banned here several times for various reasons. I’m surprised that they’re still around.

Thanked by 1sundaymouse

@CConner said:

@sundaymouse said:
    Good offer, but...

Our selling point is a little bit different.. we pay more attention to security and privacy... we won't hand out your data to some 3rd party

@snt said:

@sundaymouse said: So you explicitly will not disclose it. If this technically doesn't go against the rules, I wish you great fortunes in selling them here. I assume explicitly calling you out on your offer doesn't go against the rules either.

They have been banned here several times for various reasons. I’m surprised that they’re still around.

We have joined LET only recently so we were not aware of some specific rules. If you like you can investigate this by addressing the mods and finding out the reason we were banned for. But then again, this is not the first time you're leaving negative comments here in our thread so I can guess there's some bias or something else that makes you do it? Perhaps you could share the reason here? Did we hurt your feelings in any way? ;)

@sundaymouse said:

@serv_ee said:

For old CPUs at a cheap price, might as well go to https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/, at least they are transparent about the oldest line you can get.

@serveria_com said:
    Hi,

So you explicitly will not disclose it. If this technically doesn't go against the rules, I wish you great fortunes in selling them here. I assume explicitly calling you out on your offer doesn't go against the rules either.

Let's put it this way: I don't think this is necessary for successful selling, my experience shows it's absolutely not. But this is also not a secret either. With our cheapest config you'll probably get something like a Celeron J1900 CPU.

• Their site is inaccessible now. And I bought their first plan 3 days ago but they first said 24h setup,then yesterday they say they are out of 4TB(which I paid additional 20usd for)disk. And today they said they will setup my server. But now.....They are just gone. Not replying my email and skype messages. I dont know if they are gonna comeback or not. But this is scary....And even they comeback I will still ask for a refund now.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Hayashima said:
    Their site is inaccessible now. And I bought their first plan 3 days ago but they first said 24h setup,then yesterday they say they are out of 4TB(which I paid additional 20usd for)disk. And today they said they will setup my server. But now.....They are just gone. Not replying my email and skype messages. I dont know if they are gonna comeback or not. But this is scary....And even they comeback I will still ask for a refund now.

Oh I doubt they've gone anywhere.

Plus it's almost 20:00 over there.

• @thedp said:

@Hayashima said:
    Their site is inaccessible now. And I bought their first plan 3 days ago but they first said 24h setup,then yesterday they say they are out of 4TB(which I paid additional 20usd for)disk. And today they said they will setup my server. But now.....They are just gone. Not replying my email and skype messages. I dont know if they are gonna comeback or not. But this is scary....And even they comeback I will still ask for a refund now.

Their servers are described as fully managed server so they should be their 24/7 tho.

• @Hayashima said:

@thedp said:

@Hayashima said:

Their servers are described as fully managed server so they should be their 24/7 tho.

And their wesite is back now. But my server is still pending......It has been 3 days now, I don't want to spend more time on this anymore. So I will ask them for a refund.

@Hayashima said:

@Hayashima said:

@thedp said:

@Hayashima said:

And their wesite is back now. But my server is still pending......It has been 3 days now, I don't want to spend more time on this anymore. So I will ask them for a refund.

Hi,

Our website was never down (issues with your ISP or in transit?). Your server is ready (but unfortunately we can't provide any login details until the Paypal dispute is closed). You mentioned that it was a custom config (cheapest plan with a 4TB drive) so it took a bit longer to set up because it was weekend and we don't have any 4TB HDDs in our standard plans.

• @serveria_com said: but unfortunately we can't provide any login details until the Paypal dispute is closed

And you still serve him? Wow.

• @serveria_com said:

@Hayashima said:

@Hayashima said:

@thedp said:

@Hayashima said:

Hi,

Our website was never down (issues with your ISP or in transit?). Your server is ready (but unfortunately we can't provide any login details until the Paypal dispute is closed). You mentioned that it was a custom config (cheapest plan with a 4TB drive) so it took a bit longer to set up because it was weekend and we don't have any 4TB HDDs in our standard plans.

Can you give me any proves that shows my server is up? If it is ready I will cancel the refund dispute and I will say sorry about this thing. And I hope you can see my ticket. I was asking about dmca in the afternoon, then I was asking about this 1 hour ago but you didn't reply either of them. But my questions before this was answered very quick. So that made me feel nervous.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@Hayashima said:

@serveria_com said:

@Hayashima said:

@Hayashima said:

@thedp said:

@Hayashima said:

Hi,

Can you give me any proves that shows my server is up? If it is ready I will cancel the refund dispute and I will say sorry about this thing. And I hope you can see my ticket. I was asking about dmca in the afternoon, then I was asking about this 1 hour ago but you didn't reply either of them. But my questions before this was answered very quick. So that made me feel nervous.

Weekend is a thing, you know.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • hzrhzr Member

@Hayashima said: If it is ready I will cancel the refund dispute and I will say sorry about this thing. And I hope you can see my ticket. I was asking about dmca in the afternoon

Sorry what, you're already refusing to pay them and you want them to prove it's up?

And you plan on using this for questionable bullshit anyway?

Thanked by 2serveria_com zenki
  • @hzr said:

@Hayashima said: If it is ready I will cancel the refund dispute and I will say sorry about this thing. And I hope you can see my ticket. I was asking about dmca in the afternoon

Sorry what, you're already refusing to pay them and you want them to prove it's up?

I am willing to pay if my server is up. I waited totally of 72+h and I thought they are not going to setup the server at the time they said they will setup the server. So I submitted a refund. Now I am asking them if they can prove that my server is up. I only need a benchmark that shows there are 4.5 TB storage space inside then I will cancel the refund ticket.

And also wdym by "plan on using this for questionable bullshit anyway". Did you read the full thread? Do you really think J1900 can handle production environment? I only want to build a nextcloud then I can put some personal files I downloaded from bt/pt and also backup my pc files. Is that illegal? Ignore DMCA will just provide an extra protection layer both for me and the provider.

• @hzr said:

And I also said I will apologize for what I said above if they can prove the server is up. Is there anything wrong?

@Hayashima said:

@hzr said:

I am willing to pay if my server is up. I waited totally of 72+h and I thought they are not going to setup the server at the time they said they will setup the server. So I submitted a refund. Now I am asking them if they can prove that my server is up. I only need a benchmark that shows there are 4.5 TB storage space inside then I will cancel the refund ticket.

And also wdym by "plan on using this for questionable bullshit anyway". Did you read the full thread? Do you really think J1900 can handle production environment? I only want to build a nextcloud then I can put some personal files I downloaded from bt/pt and also backup my pc files. Is that illegal? Ignore DMCA will just provide an extra protection layer both for me and the provider.

One question: why are you using this forum as a support system? Why don't you open a ticket in our billing system?

• @serveria_com said:

@Hayashima said:

@hzr said:

One question: why are you using this forum as a support system? Why don't you open a ticket in our billing system?

>

I already asked about the downtime and I said I want to get a refund at 7:42pm latvia time on the ticket. But no one has responded me even until now. And if you dont't want to provide service for me you can just go straight and say you don't want to serve me anymore. That is your right and I respect that.

• @serveria_com said:

@Hayashima said:

@hzr said:

But if you think we can still cooperate. You can PM me or just reply me on my ticket.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@serveria_com hope you share this data with maxmind ?