Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New All-In-One Gameserver Control Panel - Production beta starts November 18th. Sign-ups now open! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New All-In-One Gameserver Control Panel - Production beta starts November 18th. Sign-ups now open!

Comments

• Looks great! Congratulations!

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@Amitz said:
    Looks great! Congratulations!

Amitz!

Thanked by 1Amitz

Community translations have been added to the panel. To contribute head over to https://crowdin.com/translate/gamedash-aio-gscp

Beta version 0.3.3 has been released. Lots of improvements and bug fixes. This release includes 2FA.

• My panel just have minecraft and no more options to do

@dedicados said:
    My panel just have minecraft and no more options to do

Hey. As explained in the invitation email you received we'll allow you to test other games as well as the beta progresses. We want to keep the variables controlled as much as possible in order to quickly solve bugs.

Thanked by 1dedicados

Development is going strong, and we're sending our pre-release builds this month to selected people/companies. We expect to release soon after we've had the chance to test it with the recipients of those pre-release builds.

The easiest way to stay up to date is to join our Discord https://gamedash.io/features

Thanked by 2SinV Clouvider

Currently in the final stages of early access testing.

We're currently working on actualizing our translations. Help out and get a chance to partake in the ongoing early access program! https://crowdin.com/project/gamedash-aio-gscp

Docker support added! You can now freely switch between running game servers using Docker and without Docker. This is super handy for games that for instance require a very specific host machine config.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

"Automated follow-up inviting a user to leave a review on Trustpilot after a randomized amount of days"

Does that seriously work?

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

"Customers can see when a staff member is typing a message and staff members can see what the customer is typing before it has even been submitted"

Is it just me or is that creepy? While I'm sure it's something that companies do if I know I'd certainly feel weird out enough to put my responses in notepad first.

Reminds me of that service that let you see your users mouse movements for UX improvements.

edited July 2020

@SplitIce said:
    "Automated follow-up inviting a user to leave a review on Trustpilot after a randomized amount of days"

Does that seriously work?

From my own experience, customers often do not leave a review on their own if they've had a positive experience. We've seen an enormous increase in the amount of reviews ourselves when we started prompting users.

We've recently also introduced a system that picks certain users that are guaranteed to be satisfied with their service by tracking the number of online players, how often the server is managed and what actions are performed. Many server resets might indicate issues with the service for instance, the number of support tickets raised, and the rating given (we also ask the user to rate the interaction after the closing of a ticket) etc. etc.

@SplitIce said:
    "Customers can see when a staff member is typing a message and staff members can see what the customer is typing before it has even been submitted"

Is it just me or is that creepy? While I'm sure it's something that companies do if I know I'd certainly feel weird out enough to put my responses in notepad first.

Reminds me of that service that let you see your users mouse movements for UX improvements.

It's not to track the user but it allows the support operator to start typing their reply before the customer is fully finished typing theirs. This allows for shorter response times.

I can see why you wouldn't necessarily want this feature enabled so I'd be happy to add a toggle for this behavior.

• Hey!
    Do you still plan to release the project?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Tejy said:
    Hey!
    Do you still plan to release the project?

I am curious too, it looked really promising.

• One more bites the dust. The curse of TCadmin :(

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

cost after alpha/beta

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@LTniger said: One more bites the dust. The curse of TCadmin

I was the first ever enterprise user of TCAdmin. Great product back in the day.

• They are still developing it. You can look at their discord to see progress and new updates :)

Hey there everyone!

Still alive and kicking - I guess my standards for quality are a bit too high. I should have released the project with a smaller feature set, allowing me to divide additional features up in to separate sprints instead of releasing a behemoth of a management platform all at once. Making sure that everything feels "good to use" is an enormous task, especially if you want to hold every part of the platform to the same standard.

Communication has been a bit lacking, though that's definitely not to say that there hasn't been any progress. There has been a ton, and I am happy to show:

If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask @TeYroX @jbiloh @skorupion @LTniger :)

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@CConner said:
    Hey there everyone!

Still alive and kicking - I guess my standards for quality are a bit too high. I should have released the project with a smaller feature set, allowing me to divide additional features up in to separate sprints instead of releasing a behemoth of a management platform all at once. Making sure that everything feels "good to use" is an enormous task, especially if you want to hold every part of the platform to the same standard.

Communication has been a bit lacking, though that's definitely not to say that there hasn't been any progress. There has been a ton, and I am happy to show:

If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask @TeYroX @jbiloh @skorupion @LTniger :)

whats going to be the cost after alpha/beta?

• @CConner said: If any of you have any questions

1. @ for the first pre-alpha release?
    2. Proper documentation? This one is more important than nice UI.
    3. "Enterprise SaaS" probably solution to be released on 'Monday'?

@skorupion Initially we'll just be releasing the full-featured version that you can get for 11.95$ /month that will allow you to host game servers on 1 machine. For every subsequent machine that you want to add to your infrastructure, you pay for another license with us.

We're exploring per-game server licensing, which I know is something that a lot of people want, and I expect that that'll be released shortly after the release of the product.

edited October 2021

@LTniger said:

@CConner said: If any of you have any questions

1. @ for the first pre-alpha release?
    2. Proper documentation? This one is more important than nice UI.
    3. "Enterprise SaaS" probably solution to be released on 'Monday'?
    1. We've already tested quite a bit on our own hosting platform as well as that of others, though, if you would like to throw it on your machine and have a spin, feel free to DM on Discord: Jesse | GameDash.io#9759

2. Documentation is definitely very important. Especially because GameDash features a massive API and user-extensible SDK module system. Documentation is available here: https://gamedash.io/documentation - do keep in mind that I still need to spend some time to add a bunch more content.

3. SaaS is something we've already put quite a bit of time into making sure that the platform is compatible to run in such an environment. We'll be releasing it after the main release, to make sure that the product itself is stable before we expand our offering.

Short click-through of GameDash to get an idea of what we've been working on:

We've also put some more time in to our website, and brought our feature page up to date: https://gamedash.io/features

More updates soon, I promise :P.

• TejyTejy Member

To be part of their Discord, we haven't received any update since mid-December.
    We're still waiting for a sign of life...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Tejy said:
    To be part of their Discord, we haven't received any update since mid-December.
    We're still waiting for a sign of life...

Dear mate, move on.

Also, GIF party before lock?