Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you wear a mask for COVID-19? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you wear a mask for COVID-19?

2»

Comments

• I usually only wear it when I go out in public.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Everyone wearing a mask would be ideal but just not practical. I do believe that we need a social change to make it unacceptable to not wear a mask whenever a person is showing symptoms of any disease.

• SavaSava Member

In Vietnam, no one died from covid-19. And we use reusable cloth masks.
    It's not clear why your country has such morbid and ethical things like "covid-19" parties.

• webdevwebdev Member

that looks like underwear...

• People should use a mask at least in public but at the end of the day viruses will spread no matter what.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

People should use a mask at least in public but at the end of the day viruses will spread no matter what.

Simple solution, don't go out of your house if it's the end of the day. :)

Thanked by 1CConner
  • JSCLJSCL Member, Host Rep

No. We've been COVID free for 35+ days now here and as per our medical experts 'local elimination has been achieved' so our pubs are open, we have no social distancing and we can get back to normal.

If America wants to keep protesting lockdowns against their civil liberties and attending rallys en masse, more fool them and you should definitely wear a mask.

• barkbark Member

Here in Asia, it's second nature. You keep your mask next to the front door.

The beach town where I live, if you DON'T wear a mandatory mask while out in public at all times, you will be vocally assaulted at the least, and very possibly arrested. You can't enter ANY store whatsoever without one, not even a 7-11.

Yes, you have to wear a mask to walk on the beach too. Duh.

Hint: There is no second wave, we're quite simply right smack dab in the middle of this pandemic. Don't be a stupid ignorant child about the thing, we really are living in an episodically brutal timeline of human history. And ALL trying to survive.

No matter what the Prez of murica and his cronies & dull witted minions say.

Look at what has happened now after US spring break. Whoa. Say hey, just bring that deadly thing right on home to mom, dad, and all yer buds. There ya go. Effing brilliant.

Don't bring that shit home people.

Wear a mask.

• OseriOseri Member

@t0ny0 said:
    Not wearing a mask equals showing people the middle finger, in my opinion.

Very true, masks are mainly to protect others from yourself in case you're infected, so not using means you don't care for other people.

In my city is mandatory to wear a mask in public places, but you see in the streets many people without it (no wonder the curve still raising). At least before allowing you to enter public places like buses, stores and workplaces you're need to wear a mask, apply hand sanitizer and have checked your body temperature.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Masks are becoming mandatory in North Carolina effective tomorrow if you're out in public. Will be interesting to see how well people comply with the order.

• Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Anger erupts over new mask rule while experts say they are key to contain coronavirus

"mask is killing people" ?
    "and you, Dr., are going to be arrested for crimes against humanity" ??
    over a mask mandate to stop the spread of coronavirus ???

• When I go to public place I wear.

• @chihcherng said:

Anger erupts over new mask rule while experts say they are key to contain coronavirus

"mask is killing people" ?
    "and you, Dr., are going to be arrested for crimes against humanity" ??
    over a mask mandate to stop the spread of coronavirus ???

And

They want to destroy God's wonderful breathing system.

FFS. What about God's wonderful covid virus? There are some crazy people out there.

Thanked by 1randomq
  • If this is how stubbornly people react to a wildfire like bio-threat, it doesn't inspire any confidence that climate change will ever be addressed in time.

I think I should get snipped. I don't even accidentally want to bring a child into the coming 'wet' Hellscape.