Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Quality VPN White Label Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Quality VPN White Label Provider

Hi Folks,

I think it's all in the title. Looking for genuine VPN for privacy, not just for blagging chargeable services without paying, and with good support. White label preferred but not essential.

It's to complement my shortly to be launched "network services" business, selling domain names, SSL certs, email services, DNS services.

TIA,

Mike

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

It's to complement my shortly to be launched "network services" business, selling domain names, SSL certs, email services, DNS services.

This is blagging chargeable services. Running a genuine VPN for privacy requires a lot more than "find random reseller to add to whmcs"

Thanked by 2ehhthing Pwner
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Summer.

• All your business based on reseller?

Thanked by 1dominame
  • @Kaylenesky said: All your business based on reseller?

Yes. No staff to start with so need everything that is sold supported as appropriate.

• @hzr said:

This is blagging chargeable services. Running a genuine VPN for privacy requires a lot more than "find random reseller to add to whmcs"

Nothing of the sort. Read the post.

• The problem with that is that they will all ask you for around $15-20,000 of initial account topup, which you will then have an year to sell to customers. So its a pretty big investment to begin with, for a product that will be a compliment to your other products.

Thanked by 1dominame
  • Thanks, T0ny0. Essentially correct but nothing like as much as that. I have seen some, just a small number, advertising on the web (I had to to dig deep with my searches) with less than $100 up front and the ability to add funds as you sell. Most seem to be offering OpenVPN or some mix which includes it.

But I have no idea as to quality, reliability and all the other things that my reputation will be reliant upon. Hence my throwing the question open to all the knowledgable people here on LET.

I like Wireguard. If I can't find a recommended reseller option soon I may well just go for Kayleneski's affiliate scheme.

• @dominame said:
    Thanks, T0ny0. Essentially correct but nothing like as much as that. I have seen some, just a small number, advertising on the web (I had to to dig deep with my searches) with less than $100 up front and the ability to add funds as you sell. Most seem to be offering OpenVPN or some mix which includes it.

But I have no idea as to quality, reliability and all the other things that my reputation will be reliant upon. Hence my throwing the question open to all the knowledgable people here on LET.

I like Wireguard. If I can't find a recommended reseller option soon I may well just go for Kayleneski's affiliate scheme.

welcome to join affiliate , if reseller I can offer some free trial codes