Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardware for sale Dacentec Lenoir
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hardware for sale Dacentec Lenoir

Hello guys,

I have a large number of 2xL5420 16GB RAM 240GB SSD (both HP/Dell) units for sale at Dacentec Lenoir, is there anyone interested them? All SSD's pass all checks and are 100% healthy, most are units that were previously RTO however they are on colocation now.

I'm open to offers, i'm looking to selling them as soon as possible. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Comments

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

First question...why are you selling them?

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2020

The RTO monthly price on dacentec for this server is actually cheaper than the 1U colo pricing.

Hard to justify the cost if you are just selling as default.

https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart&action=add&id=650&cat_id=3

• @Waqass said:
    First question...why are you selling them?

No reason really, they were used for a specific project which has finished

• @lonea said:
    The RTO monthly price on dacentec for this server is actually cheaper than the 1U colo pricing.

Hard to justify the cost if you are just selling as default.

https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart&action=add&id=650&cat_id=3

They are default configs that is correct, you can either keep them colocated with dacentec or they can be shipped anywhere you want.

• So, how much do you ask for it ?

• @ben47955 said:
    So, how much do you ask for it ?

$100 when buying individual units, if you are interested in multiple then I can do a discount. The units can either be colocated with dacentec itself or I can arrange shipment at your location though PM me an address so I can calculate the shipment.

• MoofieMoofie Member

Could you check which ssds they have?

• @zafouhar said:
    Hello guys,

I have a large number of 2xL5420 16GB RAM 240GB SSD (both HP/Dell) units for sale at Dacentec Lenoir, is there anyone interested them? All SSD's pass all checks and are 100% healthy, most are units that were previously RTO however they are on colocation now.

I'm open to offers, i'm looking to selling them as soon as possible. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

How much would it cost for colocation at same place? Thnx

• @Moofie said:

There's a mix of different SSDs and different brands however most are Crucial SSD's, is there any particular you have in mind or maybe a model you don't like so I can check specifically for you?

• @plumberg said:

@zafouhar said:
    Hello guys,

Thanks.

How much would it cost for colocation at same place? Thnx

They charge $40/month to colocate such server

• MoofieMoofie Member

@zafouhar said:

@Moofie said:

There's a mix of different SSDs and different brands however most are Crucial SSD's, is there any particular you have in mind or maybe a model you don't like so I can check specifically for you?

Not really, just would like to make sure the SSD has DRam cache, a model # could help

• @Moofie said:

@zafouhar said:

@Moofie said:

Not really, just would like to make sure the SSD has DRam cache, a model # could help

I've checked one of the servers, here is the model of the SSD: CT240BX300SSD1 - based on my research it includes 256MB of DRAM cache