Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need dedicated server

4CORE
32G RAM
1X2T HDD(OR 1T SDD)
13 IPS(if cn2. i think it’s very good)
10T bandwith
LOC LOS ANGELES

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Reliablesite of @MrRadic is good.
    For IPs you have to give justification. hope you will not using them for email marketing AKA Spamming

• I request all the provider to stay away from the OP as I can see the OP has made many topics in LET and he never provide justification for IP. And all his request are the same.

So I can assume that he keeps changing the host regularly after being kicked out or getting new ips for the service he is providing.

Providing services to such clients will result in damage to other clients in their network.

• @ViridWeb said:
    For IPs you have to give justification. hope you will not using them for email marketing AKA Spamming

because i need some ips build vps . i have some user . they are web developer

• @ViridWeb said:

but i can't found server for los angeles in your site ?

• @imgmoney said:
    I request all the provider to stay away from the OP as I can see the OP has made many topics in LET and he never provide justification for IP. And all his request are the same.

So I can assume that he keeps changing the host regularly after being kicked out or getting new ips for the service he is providing.

Providing services to such clients will result in damage to other clients in their network.

do you provide that server ? if can't. are you internet troll ?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2020

Edited:

@imgmoney said:
    I request all the provider to stay away from the OP as I can see the OP has made many topics in LET and he never provide justification for IP. And all his request are the same.

Yes I think you are right as per OPs previous post

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/159508/need-dedicated-server#latest

• @ViridWeb said:
    Edited:

@imgmoney said:

you can't provide server . why answer me ? are you internet troll ?

• @qiyunji said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Edited:

@imgmoney said:

you can't provide server . why answer me ? are you internet troll ?

You cannot take free speech? Why post on forum? Are you stupid?

Thanked by 1ViridWeb