Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year

Comments

• @user123 said:

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?
    Has HostSolutions fixed their network issues?

I'm not one one of the plans listed in this thread and I'm probably on a different node, but from what I've seen in recent months, the network is generally better than LET threads would lead you to believe. There are undoubtedly some variations in speed over the day, with the network sometimes slowing to a crawl and transfers briefly maxing out at <300kB/s some days. I have also noticed that my VPS CPU usage shoots up when I use rsync to transfer files from my HostSolutions VPS to the degree that it is probably a limiting factor in the transfer speeds. I would say that it overall feels like a shared 100Mbps line, though I have seen the occasional burst to ~15-18MB/s. Considering the price of @cociu's service, I'm happy with the service. :)

By way of update, my VPS has been entirely unreachable this morning. Even the control panel cannot connect/control. This is unusual (compared to the more expected network "hiccup" that might disconnect me for a few seconds), so I just now opened a ticket. It must have happened because I posted about how the server has been working out for me lol.

• M66BM66B Veteran

@VirtualByte said:
    Is uptime included?

@uptime

• GodSpeedGodSpeed Member
    edited June 2020

great!

• @user123 said:

@user123 said:

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?

I'm not one one of the plans listed in this thread and I'm probably on a different node, but from what I've seen in recent months, the network is generally better than LET threads would lead you to believe. There are undoubtedly some variations in speed over the day, with the network sometimes slowing to a crawl and transfers briefly maxing out at <300kB/s some days. I have also noticed that my VPS CPU usage shoots up when I use rsync to transfer files from my HostSolutions VPS to the degree that it is probably a limiting factor in the transfer speeds. I would say that it overall feels like a shared 100Mbps line, though I have seen the occasional burst to ~15-18MB/s. Considering the price of @cociu's service, I'm happy with the service. :)

By way of update, my VPS has been entirely unreachable this morning. Even the control panel cannot connect/control. This is unusual (compared to the more expected network "hiccup" that might disconnect me for a few seconds), so I just now opened a ticket. It must have happened because I posted about how the server has been working out for me lol.

My experience is that @cociu cannot deliver 99.99% uptime, but he can deliver at least 98% from my experience with his storage servers. I don't know about his other servers, but since the unfortunate switch outage problem several months back, my storage server has been up and working well, giving me around at least 200 - 300Mbps consistently. There was just one node reboot during the period (almost 6 months), so I consider the service sufficiently robust for a storage server.

Like I said, if your really need 99.99% uptime, you better go with someone else, but be prepared to pay substantially more.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @poisson said:

@user123 said:

@user123 said:

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?

My experience is that @cociu cannot deliver 99.99% uptime, but he can deliver at least 98% from my experience with his storage servers. I don't know about his other servers, but since the unfortunate switch outage problem several months back, my storage server has been up and working well, giving me around at least 200 - 300Mbps consistently. There was just one node reboot during the period (almost 6 months), so I consider the service sufficiently robust for a storage server.

Like I said, if your really need 99.99% uptime, you better go with someone else, but be prepared to pay substantially more.

I'm not sure if you meant to respond to me or to the other poster, but I'm generally happy with @cociu's service given his very LowEnd prices. My downtime today is annoying (and still ongoing), but I'm not "losing thousands of dollars every hour" or anything ridiculous like that (lol), since this is obviously not a front-line production server. :)

Thanked by 1poisson
  • cociucociu Member

@user123 said: user123

issue reslved , the node is booting.

• Ticket ID: 208435

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2020

@zhuyijun said: Ticket ID: 208435

This is not our help desk sorry. Also If you want refund or you placed a wrong order next time try to open a tiket before opening a dispute in paypal , is not a truth way to open directly a dispute withowt open a tiket. So patciense and you will get your money back. Also do not place any more orders because we will not provide you service due of this chargeback and i will not refund any more.

Thanked by 3bdl lentro Edmond
  • @cociu said:

This is not our help desk sorry. Also If you want refund or you placed a wrong order next time try to open a tiket before opening a dispute in paypal , is not a truth way to open directly a dispute withowt open a tiket. So patciense and you will get your money back. Also do not place any more orders because we will not provide you service due of this chargeback and i will not refund any more.

hello

I am afraid you take a misunderstand and let us be clear .i didnot know we deliver server for 3 days ,so on first day I open a paypal dispute but less then 3 hours I found this thead of let then I TAKE BACK THAT DISPUTE ,so can you let me order our server and active it ? thank you so much

• cociucociu Member

@zhuyijun said: hello

I am afraid you take a misunderstand and let us be clear .i didnot know we deliver server for 3 days ,so on first day I open a paypal dispute but less then 3 hours I found this thead of let then I TAKE BACK THAT DISPUTE ,so can you let me order our server and active it ? thank you so much

Every charge back is affecting our account (in mean to the provider not only my case) , if every people is proceed like you our account will be blocked or limited so i hope this will be a lesson for you and with the next provider you will open at least one tiket before open a dispute. Sorry i will not make exception in this and i will not allow more orders from you. Nothing personal but this is verry stricted and i cannot make any exception.

Thanked by 2ps20090 bdl
  • @zhuyijun said:

@cociu said:

hello

Hello, please under one thing: WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PROVIDER, YOU RAISE IT WITH THE PROVIDER FIRST.

Raising a Paypal dispute is NOT the first course of action. You think the world operates on your rules where you raise and take back Paypal disputes as you like? There are serious consequences for the provider when you raise a Paypal dispute.

Your stupid mistake has cost @cociu, and he should rightfully ban you from his services.

• @poisson said:

@zhuyijun said:

@cociu said:

hello

Hello, please under one thing: WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PROVIDER, YOU RAISE IT WITH THE PROVIDER FIRST.

Raising a Paypal dispute is NOT the first course of action. You think the world operates on your rules where you raise and take back Paypal disputes as you like? There are serious consequences for the provider when you raise a Paypal dispute.

Your stupid mistake has cost @cociu, and he should rightfully ban you from his services.

thanks

• @cociu said:

@zhuyijun said: hello

Every charge back is affecting our account (in mean to the provider not only my case) , if every people is proceed like you our account will be blocked or limited so i hope this will be a lesson for you and with the next provider you will open at least one tiket before open a dispute. Sorry i will not make exception in this and i will not allow more orders from you. Nothing personal but this is verry stricted and i cannot make any exception.

thanks for your advice

• AndruAndru Member
    edited June 2020

@zhuyijun said:

@cociu said:

hello

On first day you openned a dispute.. w/o opening a ticket.. oh man... This hurt.

FYI paypal dispute should be your last way to get your money back...
    You can call the provider, send an email or open a ticket to sales dept.

• cociucociu Member

@zuby2402 said: On first day you openned a dispute.. w/o opening a ticket.. oh man... This hurt.

you are wrong , in the first 5 hours.

• RedSoxRedSox Member

Monster, YABS benches please? :D

• AndruAndru Member
    edited June 2020

you are wrong , in the first 5 hours.

oh.. @zhuyijun reread my FYI please.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2020

a special one with limited stock 30 servers only **
    **Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450L
    8 gb ram (minimum)
    Hdd minimum 146 gb maximum 1tb depend of your luck ** Can be ssd , sata, sas .
    **1 ipv4

10tb traffic/mo

Price 25 eur/mo or 28 dollars, link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=338

No upgrades in this offer so please do not ask. Also we do not accept mining in this package or any activity what cause huge energy consumition.

• hello, how about 1core 512mb ram 1IPv4 NAT. 150-200 gb HDD

• @cociu said: @chocolateshirt said: 2 core

2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year

done

@cociu, can you please make same package for me? If 2 core 2gb ram is not possible, I would prefer 2 core 1gb ram.

• kkiskkkkiskk Member

How long to activate the VPS? I have purchased yesterday

• cociucociu Member

@kkiskk said: How long to activate the VPS? I have purchased yesterday

read the whole offer.

• @zhuyijun said:

@cociu said:

hello

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Ha

H

• kkiskkkkiskk Member

@cociu said:

@kkiskk said: How long to activate the VPS? I have purchased yesterday

read the whole offer.

Sorry about that, didn't completely read the post.

• @cociu said:
    **Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450L
    8 gb ram (minimum)
    **1 ipv4

10tb traffic/mo

Price 25 eur/mo or 28 dollars, link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=338

No upgrades in this offer so please do not ask. Also we do not accept mining in this package or any activity what cause huge energy consumition.

Nice, somewhat a nice cpu, but we can't use it...

• @cociu said:
    **Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450L
    8 gb ram (minimum)
    **1 ipv4

10tb traffic/mo

Nice offer :) Please can you confirm whether upgrades are allowed on this one? https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=59

• @user123 said:

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?

I'm not one one of the plans listed in this thread and I'm probably on a different node, **but from what I've seen in recent months, the network is generally better than LET threads would lead you to believe. **There are undoubtedly some variations in speed over the day, with the network sometimes slowing to a crawl and transfers briefly maxing out at <300kB/s some days. I have also noticed that my VPS CPU usage shoots up when I use rsync to transfer files from my HostSolutions VPS to the degree that it is probably a limiting factor in the transfer speeds. I would say that it overall feels like a shared 100Mbps line, though I have seen the occasional burst to ~15-18MB/s. Considering the price of @cociu's service, I'm happy with the service. :)

And then goes on to confirm poor network issues. > @zhuyijun said:

@cociu said:

hello

You should be flagged in Fraud Records to warn future providers of your nuclear trigger finger.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • cociucociu Member
    edited June 2020

**Little KVM **

1 core
    512 mb ram
    25 gb Hdd (raid 10)
    5tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    price 12 eur/year: https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=463

Thanked by 1dragonfsky
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    512 gb ram

I am nearly sure there is a little mistake ;)

Thanked by 1bdl
  • cociucociu Member

@GameTownProjects said: I am nearly sure there is a little mistake

thanks