Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results

Comments

• @hzr said:

@SmallWeb said: Congratulations, please open a ticket at https://portal.smallweb.net to claim and then PM me here with the ticket number or subject. Please do not disclose your personal details through LET.

You're free to give away mine as you see fit, or randomly, or surprise some existing customer

If both of you don't mind, can I get that credit ? I am not a customer of smallweb yet and would like to try the service.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@seriesn said:
    Ps. I will pass the prize I won for voting. Someone else will utilize it better than I will :)

I was really hoping that you won from yourself! Really really want to try Nexus Bytes but can't find a justification to just buy one and idle it...

• GanonkGanonk Member

Congratulation for all

• GanonkGanonk Member

oh my GOD,, my name is Lost

• imokimok Member

Congrats to winners! Awesome work @FAT32! So fast.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • EdmondEdmond Member

@AlexanderM @perennate Can @debaser and myself switch prizes?

Looking for $50 lunanode credits for myself and @debaser will get the 768MB OVZ7 VPS for a year from HostUS.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1perennate
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Ganonk said:
    oh my GOD,, my name is Lost

You won the LunaNode prize... apparently that guy named MS is breaking lots of stuff...

Thanked by 1Ganonk

@imok said:
    Congrats to winners! Awesome work FAT32! So fast.

Faster than someone else who name starts with V :wink:

Thanked by 1imok
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited June 2020

@codedivine said:

@hzr said:

@SmallWeb said: Congratulations, please open a ticket at https://portal.smallweb.net to claim and then PM me here with the ticket number or subject. Please do not disclose your personal details through LET.

You're free to give away mine as you see fit, or randomly, or surprise some existing customer

If both of you don't mind, can I get that credit ? I am not a customer of smallweb yet and would like to try the service.

Hello friend, @poisson was the winner of the credit and it is up to them whether they would like to keep it :)

Currently, there are two 1GB hosting plans up for grabs.

Edit: @FAT32 Am I free to re-assign forfeited prizes (of mine)?

• sanvitsanvit Member

Good job, and thanks for your hard work @FAT32, and congratulations to all the providers !

Thanked by 1FAT32
    edited June 2020

@SmallWeb said:
    Edit: FAT32 Am I free to re-assign forfeited prizes (of mine)?

When did you forfeited any prizes? Honestly it is up to you guys to trade whatever way you want, just not for money :sweat_smile:

• Congratulations to all and thank you for your great efforts @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • congrats all winners.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited June 2020

@FAT32 said:

@SmallWeb said:
    Edit: FAT32 Am I free to re-assign forfeited prizes (of mine)?

When did you forfeited any prizes? Honestly it is up to you guys to trade whatever way you want, just not for money :sweat_smile:

Nah, prizes I sponsored sir. Get some sleep!

Thanked by 1FAT32

@SmallWeb said:
    Nah, prizes I sponsored sir. Get some sleep!

Ok got it now :joy: Sure that's up to you since you sponsored them, you can even make more plans at your decision :)

Rainstorm wakes me up and I am still thinking how to get to the office with such weather :cold_sweat:

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said: Honestly it is up to you guys to trade whatever way you want, just not for money

What do the rules say about sexual favors?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Harambe said:

@FAT32 said: Honestly it is up to you guys to trade whatever way you want, just not for money

What do the rules say about sexual favors?

@Harambe said:
    @Francisco @jar Imma need those bananas you promised in exchange for votes. thx.

I mean

Francisco

Thanked by 2FAT32 Edmond
  • @SmallWeb said
    Hello friend, @poisson was the winner of the credit and it is up to them whether they would like to keep it :)

Currently, there are two 1GB hosting plans up for grabs.

Edit: @FAT32 Am I free to re-assign forfeited prizes (of mine)?

Well it's fine. On second thoughts, I don't need it. I would rather buy one of your plans and support your business. Good luck young man :smile:

• Congrats to the providers. Can I forfeit my winnings?

• @Edmond said:

@seriesn said:
    Ps. I will pass the prize I won for voting. Someone else will utilize it better than I will :)

I was really hoping that you won from yourself! Really really want to try Nexus Bytes but can't find a justification to just buy one and idle it...

Oh no :(.

These Ryzen boys aren't meant for idling my friend! You can always take advantage of our switcher specials ;)

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • Congratulations to all winners! Hopefully the results will motivate providers to provide more great and sustainable deals to the community!

By the luck of FAT32's almighty algorithm, I have won a Smallweb £15 account credit and a Sunshine Host NZ$12 credit. If anyone would like them, please PM me. I will inform @SmallWeb and @Sunshine host to let you have the prize. Fastest fingers first!

The gaps between positions are narrowing this time round. Hopefully more providers up their game and pressure the top 3 next time round! :smile:

• EdmondEdmond Member

@seriesn said:

@Edmond said:

@seriesn said:

Oh no :(.

These Ryzen boys aren't meant for idling my friend! You can always take advantage of our switcher specials ;)

One day!... Just need to find something that I can use it for!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • EdmondEdmond Member

@poisson said:
    Congratulations to all winners! Hopefully the results will motivate providers to provide more great and sustainable deals to the community!

By the luck of FAT32's almighty algorithm, I have won a Smallweb £15 account credit and a Sunshine Host NZ$12 credit. If anyone would like them, please PM me. I will inform @SmallWeb and @Sunshine host to let you have the prize. Fastest fingers first!

The gaps between positions are narrowing this time round. Hopefully more providers up their game and pressure the top 3 next time round! :smile:

Man I'm loving @SunshineHost's website! I don't need a shared web hosting right now tho :(

Realized they also won their own prize!

Thanked by 1SunshineHost

@SunshineHost said:
    Imagine winning your own prize.

I didnt noticed that LOL. I mean you are saving yourself a few bucks too :joy:

• SunshineHostSunshineHost Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2020

@FAT32 said: I didnt noticed that LOL. I mean you are saving yourself a few bucks too

Gonna grab some decent web hosting plans for myself as well ~

• 2 prizes :)

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2020

@Unixfy @yorkchou @varwww @sharkgan
    Hi friends, congratulations on your prizes I've sent you the order links to your VPS. kindly check and let me know.

@FAT32 thank you so much for organizing this party.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

Anyone wanna trade Xsltel "2GB RAM, 130GB HDD, 1 IPv4, 1TB @ 1Gbps, Hetzner - Finland" or HostUS "768MB OpenVZ 7 VPS in 7 US/EU locations for 1 year" for the LowEndBox $15 credit? Please PM/mention me and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks to the providers and Fat32 for running this!

• pkrpkr Member

"Limitless Hosting - 10 x XS DirectAdmin Shared Hosting in USA/EU for 1 year [9-18] "

Is anyone interested in it? I do not need it.