Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS (KVM) with Virtualization enabled
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS (KVM) with Virtualization enabled

Hi,

I'm looking for a VPS (KVM) with Virtualization enabled:

2x CPU Core
50GB SSD
2GB RAM
1Gbps Network Port
Full Root Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

2-3$ month. EU or US

Comments

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

I think you'll need to lift your budget for those specifications.
    We could offer this but it is above your current budget:

VPS-2

50GB NVMe Storage
    2x vCPU
    2GB RAM
    FREE 150GB Backup Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
    IPv4 & IPv6
    Available in either US or UK
    Nested Virt Enabled

Only £5.99 ~ $7.39 per month!
    Order now

If you're willing to pay annually I can help reduce the price further but it won't be anywhere near $3pm, please PM me if you're interested in that.

• @hostworld said:
    I think you'll need to lift your budget for those specifications.
    We could offer this but it is above your current budget:

VPS-2

50GB NVMe Storage
    2x vCPU
    2GB RAM
    FREE 150GB Backup Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
    IPv4 & IPv6
    Available in either US or UK
    Nested Virt Enabled

Only £5.99 ~ $7.39 per month!
    Order now

If you're willing to pay annually I can help reduce the price further but it won't be anywhere near $3pm, please PM me if you're interested in that.

Thanks, keep it in mind. Just wait for order offers

Thanked by 1hostworld
  • tetechtetech Member
    edited June 2020

@hostworld said: I think you'll need to lift your budget for those specifications. We could offer this but it is above your current budget:

Hetzner's CPX11 (2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe) is €3.49/mo, so pretty good chance he can find a less well-known provider or annual deal for less. Certainly no need to pay $7+ per month for those specs.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@tetech said:
    Certainly no need to pay $7+ per month for those specs.

Are you sure? Keep in mind that OP requested nested virtualization. Most providers won't support that. At least not with 2 CPU and 2 GB RAM at such a low price.

• tetechtetech Member

@dfroe said:

@tetech said:
    Certainly no need to pay $7+ per month for those specs.

Are you sure? Keep in mind that OP requested nested virtualization. Most providers won't support that. At least not with 2 CPU and 2 GB RAM at such a low price.

I understood they do, but we can ask @Hetzner_OL. Anyway, First Root do and that is in the €4-something range which is still well under $7. Also check with @Avoro, they enable it by default.

@tetech said:
    I understood they do, but we can ask @Hetzner_OL. Anyway, First Root do and that is in the €4-something range which is still well under $7. Also check with @Avoro, they enable it by default.

It's up to the OP who they want to go with and in our opinion to get everything they need they'll need to up their budget. There's no need to be offended on behalf of the OP, and other hosts are of course able to put forward their own offers :)

• tetechtetech Member

@hostworld said:

@tetech said:

It's up to the OP who they want to go with and in our opinion to get everything they need they'll need to up their budget. There's no need to be offended on behalf of the OP, and other hosts are of course able to put forward their own offers :)

Of course! No problem with anyone making an offer or stating their opinion. I am not "offended on behalf of the OP", I am merely giving my opinion that they do not need to up their budget significantly.

@tetech said:

@hostworld said:

@tetech said:

Of course! No problem with anyone making an offer or stating their opinion. I am not "offended on behalf of the OP", I am merely giving my opinion that they do not need to up their budget significantly.

No worries :)

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

Hi there, we do on all our KVM plan, the following could fit for your requirements:

2 Core (Xeon E5-2680v3)
    2GB RAM
    20 GB NVMe SSD
    1 Gbit @ unlimited fair-use
    100 Gbps DDoS Protection
    London, UK location

for 5€/month
    Order Now

• @tetech said:

@hostworld said: I think you'll need to lift your budget for those specifications. We could offer this but it is above your current budget:

Hetzner's CPX11 (2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe) is €3.49/mo, so pretty good chance he can find a less well-known provider or annual deal for less. Certainly no need to pay $7+ per month for those specs.

This offer looks great, thanks for sharing

• @Mario-SF said:
    Hi there, we do on all our KVM plan, the following could fit for your requirements:

2 Core (Xeon E5-2680v3)
    2GB RAM
    20 GB NVMe SSD
    1 Gbit @ unlimited fair-use
    100 Gbps DDoS Protection
    London, UK location

for 5€/month
    Order Now

Thanks but I need more ssd storage.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

We've got the following with nested virtualization enabled, just add a order note during order saying "Enable nested virtualization" and we'll enable it up :)

SSD Plan 1
    2 GB RAM
    30 GB SSD
    4 core fair-share access include
    1 Snapshot (User can restore/create/destroy snapshot from the panel)
    KVM based
    2 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

$5/month or $25/semi-annual

Order Links

SSD Plan 2
    4 GB RAM
    60 GB SSD
    KVM based
    2 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

$7/month or $35/semi-annual

Order Links

• edited June 2020

Perhaps @freerangecloud can fit into this budget or come near it and offer nested goodies?

Thanked by 1freerangecloud
  • @t0ny0 said:
    Perhaps @freerangecloud can fit into this budget or come near it and offer nested goodies?

Thanks, Will wait for his offer

• @SpeedBus said:
    We've got the following with nested virtualization enabled, just add a order note during order saying "Enable nested virtualization" and we'll enable it up :)

SSD Plan 1
    2 GB RAM
    30 GB SSD
    KVM based
    2 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

Order Links

SSD Plan 2
    4 GB RAM
    60 GB SSD
    KVM based
    2 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

Order Links

Can you make SSD 1 with 60 SSD?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@MartinKVM said:

@SpeedBus said:

SSD Plan 1
    2 GB RAM
    30 GB SSD
    KVM based
    2 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

Order Links

SSD Plan 2
    4 GB RAM
    60 GB SSD
    KVM based
    2 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

Order Links

Can you make SSD 1 with 60 SSD?

For $1/month more (ie $6/month), I can :)

• Join the family boss :)

https://nexusbytes.com/kvm-vps-hosting.html VPS-2G Plan should fit your need but slightly above your budget :/.

Full on NVME + Ryzen goodies.

Can throw in the extra 20GB :)

Fair share policy can be found here : https://nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/3/Nexus-Bytes-LLC-Terms-of-Service.html

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

I could knock our Chicken plan down to $5/mo, though that doesn't quite meet your requirements for 50GB SSD. All our locations should be able to do nested virt now. https://freerangecloud.com/products.php