Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blesta Owned for £125
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blesta Owned for £125

Comments

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

Not just owned, Unbranded too!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Nice offer.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Not official one right? This isn't lifetime by the way.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

“ Support from Blestas.store”

Hmm.

• TicagaTicaga Member
    edited June 2020

@raindog308 said:

Hmm.

I try to help and whoops added a s

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited June 2020

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

Hmm.

I try to help.

First, isn’t that URL wrong?

Second, why isn’t the purchaser entitled to official Blesta support? Or is your support in addition?

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • TicagaTicaga Member

@raindog308 said:

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

Hmm.

I try to help.

Second, why isn’t the purchaser entitled to official Blesta support? Or is your support in addition?

It's just my support, I thought it would be clear it's not from blesta.com because some distros say you get support direct when you don't.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

Hmm.

I try to help.

It's just my support, I thought it would be clear it's not from blesta.com because some distros say you get support direct when you don't.

How does this work in terms of licensing and updates?
    (Under what conditions are you allowed to redistribute/re-liscense that specific software product)?

• TicagaTicaga Member

@SGraf said:

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

Hmm.

I try to help.

(Under what conditions are you allowed to redistribute/re-liscense that specific software product)?

I'm an official distributor of Blesta: https://blesta.com/resellers/blestastore/

And you get 1 year of Support and updates included then it's £29.50 per year or if you renew every year with a subscription you get it for £27.00 per year with our loyalty pricing.

• jhjh Member

Is the SUS price locked in or can it change? What happens if you go out of business?

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • TicagaTicaga Member

@jh said:
    Is the SUS price locked in or can it change? What happens if you go out of business?

SUS? I don't understand sorry and if anything happens the licenses will be pushed over to Blesta or another distributor Blesta has plans in place if anything happens to a reseller / distributor you'll have to ask @pphillips for more information. I made a mistake before which was with Licensecart but that won't happen again as I'm sticking with just Blesta.

R1Soft let me down with that.

Thanked by 2jh dedipromo
  • jhjh Member

SUS is the annual fee for support and upgrades

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • TicagaTicaga Member
    edited June 2020

@jh said:
    SUS is the annual fee for support and upgrades

Can't promise anything on that because of Blesta however I don't think they have any plans to change it at the moment. I'll always do the Loyalty price for subscription users, however.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@Blestastore said:

@SGraf said:

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

Hmm.

I try to help.

I'm an official distributor of Blesta: https://blesta.com/resellers/blestastore/

And you get 1 year of Support and updates included then it's £29.50 per year or if you renew every year with a subscription you get it for £27.00 per year with our loyalty pricing.

Is there a way to switch back to the official channel for updates/... in case you decide to focus on other ventures in a couple of years?

• jhjh Member

I picked one up even though I don't need it. At this price it's worth it just in case I want to use it sometime in the future :)

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • TicagaTicaga Member

@jh said:
    I picked one up even though I don't need it. At this price it's worth it just in case I want to use it sometime in the future :)

Thank you for your custom I promise not to let you down :).

@SGraf said:

@Blestastore said:

@SGraf said:

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

@Blestastore said:

@raindog308 said:

Hmm.

I try to help.

Is there a way to switch back to the official channel for updates/... in case you decide to focus on other ventures in a couple of years?

I don't believe so you can ask Blesta on that however If anything happened to me Paul would sort something out.

• Hi @Blestastore seems that if I switch currency to USD the website will die("ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS");

• TicagaTicaga Member

@dedipromo said:
    Hi @Blestastore seems that if I switch currency to USD the website will die("ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS");

Sorry I'll turn that off :) should be GBP or Crypto currencies.