Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requires a windows* storage server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Requires a windows* storage server

I need a server, mainly used to make network disk, download and upload files. Requires the following configuration, 1tb hard drive, 10gbps bandwidth, 50tb or more traffic, 1 core cpu. The location is not limited, can provide windows system.The price is not higher than $40 per month

Comments

• The network does not require 10gbps, but I hope to guarantee 1gbps exclusive.

• Get a Hetzner dedi.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You're not going to get 1Gbit/sec unmetered for $40/month. Unless you mean just being able to burst up to it?

Francisco

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Virmach is probably worth taking a look at. @VirMach

• You're going to need more than 1 core, but I'd expect that you'd get more than one in packages with that much bandwidth and storage.

• @Francisco said:
    You're not going to get 1Gbit/sec unmetered for $40/month. Unless you mean just being able to burst up to it?

Francisco

Not limited, no less than 30T

• @mcstudio said:
    I need a server, mainly used to make network disk, download and upload files. Requires the following configuration, 1tb hard drive, 10gbps bandwidth, 50tb or more traffic, 1 core cpu. The location is not limited, can provide windows system.The price is not higher than $40 per month

Boss, just get a hetzner dedi.