Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AU Hosting Canvass
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AU Hosting Canvass

Just wanted to know some good recommendations (hopefully) for Shared or Reseller Hosting located in AU.

Preferably with these if possible:
5-10GB SSD or NVME
WordPress Optimized

Plan to host a combination of LearnDash and PaidMembershipsPro or LearnDash and WC. Not entirely sure yet if there will be others, probably a builder like Elementor. Would be nice if it'll be fast like the Road Runner.

Thanks

Comments

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited June 2020

SmallWeb AU is located in Melbourne and utilises NVMe.

Feel free to try out our highest plan at 2GB and if it's to your liking I can for sure go up to 10GB.

Alternatively, we do have a 10GB reseller available too :)

Just be careful when you blink, it's so fast I don't even think the Road Runner can catch up.

• CasualCanvasCasualCanvas Member
    edited June 2020

@SmallWeb said:
    SmallWeb AU is located in Melbourne and utilises NVMe.

Feel free to try out our highest plan at 2GB and if it's to your liking I can for sure go up to 10GB.

Alternatively, we do have a 10GB reseller available too :)

Just be careful when you blink, it's so fast I don't even think the Road Runner can catch up.

I'm considering it but since the Melbourne location uses Apache instead of Litespeed it has lower limits as I've read here: https://smallweb.net/blog/smallwebs-cloudlinux-resource-limit-specifications/

I'd like to also ask if there's no Litespeed option for Resellers? From what I can read on that post, it only provided limits for Apache on Reseller plans and Litespeed only has the Shared hosting limits.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited June 2020

@CasualCanvas said:

I'm considering it but since the Melbourne location uses Apache instead of Litespeed it has lower limits as I've read here: https://smallweb.net/blog/smallwebs-cloudlinux-resource-limit-specifications/

I'd like to also ask if there's no Litespeed option for Resellers? From what I can read on that post, it only provided limits for Apache on Reseller plans and Litespeed only has the Shared hosting limits.

Our two LiteSpeed locations are ran through resellers (boo!) but it's for good reasons such as them having the active monthly customer base to afford the licensing for LiteSpeed which is about 25-50 USD per month and to help us as a business offset the difference in costs on servers that I manage while still providing the same price in each location.

We do have customers that fit this model and it is definitely the end goal for everything but our growth has mainly been through starting a small server and upgrading it as demand increases rather than paying the upfront costs of hardware and licensing and waiting for the costs to be made back.

So in short unfortunately no reseller plans in LiteSpeed locations :( Hardware wise:

• Melbourne is running on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v5 @ 3.60GHz,
    • Singapore (LiteSpeed) is running on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 v5 @ 3.50GHz
    • London (LiteSpeed) is running on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz.

Otherwise feel free to reach out for the link to our LiteSpeed provider if you're wanting a reseller.

Cheers