Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend me a VPN Service in Singapore / Indonesia - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend me a VPN Service in Singapore / Indonesia

2»

Comments

• This is an old thread from last year. As of right now, I have made my choice. I have both windscribe and 1 other (forget the name), they have lifetime promotion recently.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • haryhary Member

looks like jetdino have vps only 70k idr

• vyas11vyas11 Member

@yokowasis said:
    This is an old thread from last year. As of right now, I have made my choice. I have both windscribe and 1 other (forget the name), they have lifetime promotion recently.

VpN unlimited IIRC

• I have been using 7Proxies SG location, you can generate own certificate for wireguard in discord, and 5usd year is dirt cheap

• @yokowasis said:
    This is an old thread from last year. As of right now, I have made my choice. I have both windscribe and 1 other (forget the name), they have lifetime promotion recently.

can you access indonesian netflix from windscribe ?

• @hardgamers said:

@yokowasis said:

I don't know. I have no Netflix.

• still need it?
    we have vpn indonesia

• @yokowasis said:

Currently not. I have more than I can chew

• @yokowasis said:

lol.
    someone dig this thread up.

lifetime? hmm...

• GanonkGanonk Member

@mgilang said:
    still need it?
    we have vpn indonesia

pintenan?

• akhfaakhfa Member

@Ganonk said:

@mgilang said:
    still need it?
    we have vpn indonesia

pintenan?

Please use English language. This is Javanese :D

• Bajindul, english please..

• Sabaraha?

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • bapbap Member

try to look at kaskus

• BobeeBobee Member

What's wrong with the usual - NordVPN and ExpressVPN have indonesia locations, and fof course, Singapore.

• @blackhiden said:

@yokowasis said:

lol.
    someone dig this thread up.

lifetime? hmm...

It's recommended by @Ympker , I believe his judgment. It's Keepsolid VPN. I am sure it's a solid choice.

@Bobee said:
    What's wrong with the usual - NordVPN and ExpressVPN have indonesia locations, and fof course, Singapore.

There are a lot of usual vpn provider. Just want to look for the best of the usual provider. But then I have already have my choice. Thanks anyway

@bap said:
    try to look at kaskus

Ever Since the Black Panda Incident, Kaskus is pretty much dead for me. LET is my home now. Reddit is my 2nd Home.

• DazzleDazzle Member

@hardgamers said:

Yes, you can access Netflix with Winscribe Pro.

• bapbap Member

@bap said:
    try to look at kaskus

Ever Since the Black Panda Incident, Kaskus is pretty much dead for me. LET is my home now. Reddit is my 2nd Home.

lapak with the phone ends with 3300 :wink:

• @bap said:

@bap said:
    try to look at kaskus

lapak with the phone ends with 3300 :wink:

What?

• what's protocols you like . wireguard or openvpn?

• if your are looking for a OpenVPN server under your control i can setup one for you on a vps , alternativly , you could look at torguard, i have a 50% off promo code if your interested in torguard