Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Server offer located in Lisbon, Portugal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Server offer located in Lisbon, Portugal

hostwebishostwebis Member, Host Rep
edited June 2020 in Offers

HostWebis offers superior, reliable, and affordable Web Hosting to individuals and small businesses in more than 20 countries.

In order to test our new order system on our website and give LET users a chance to know us better, we are offering this rare offer for VPS located in Portugal.

Special LET VPS Hosting - Basic Specification:
Core: 1
RAM: 512 MB
HD: 10 GB
Monthly traffic: 500 GB
Datacenter Location: Lisbon, Portugal
24×7 Support
Price: $4.5/month

Order link: https://www.hostwebis.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=33

Payment accepted:
PayPal
Credit Card
Bank Transfer
MB Way (Portugal)
Multibanco (Portugal)

More information about us: https://www.hostwebis.com/about-us

Thanked by 1MikePT

Comments

• umiumi Member
    edited June 2020

oneprovider.com has it all for $3/mo for all above in Lisbon. SSD instead of HDD though ;)

• hostwebishostwebis Member, Host Rep

That is a good offer indeed.
    They also mention 1 Gbps connection.
    Have you tried it? I just don't think that they can be able to offer that speed from that location with that price.

• Happy sales :smile:

Thanked by 1hostwebis
  • umiumi Member
    edited June 2020

@hostwebis said:
    Have you tried it? I just don't think that they can be able to offer that speed from that location with that price.

Yes, I tried it in may and found that it's okay for local Portugal usage (which I guess even cheaper for them) as an international transit is backtracked via UK/NL/France/Germany and I chose Amsterdam,Frankfurt and Luxembourg for Europe.
    They have similar price tag for South Africa,Tokyo,HK,SG,AU where bandwitdh is more expensive. I guess not all clients use all the bandwidth till the last drop. My clients usually use only 1/10 or even less of monthly bandwidth allowance, especially after my linux tweaking ;) gzip and brotli is the name of the game!

In addition I've become a big fan of the ways Canadians do I.T. stuff. Where would we be without Oneprovider, Lunanode, BuyVM and many more?

• GanonkGanonk Member

nice offers 👍

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Glad to see another portuguese company here! Hi from Leiria.

Thanked by 1hostwebis
  • hostwebishostwebis Member, Host Rep

@MikePT Hi there. I'm From Porto.
    A lot of people talk good about you in this forum.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@hostwebis said:
    @MikePT Hi there. I'm From Porto.
    A lot of people talk good about you in this forum.

Ah nice, it's been a long time since I last visited Porto!

I guess so, people here are mostly nice! :)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@umi said:

@hostwebis said:

Yes, I tried it in may and found that it's okay for local Portugal usage (which I guess even cheaper for them) as an international transit is backtracked via UK/NL/France/Germany and I chose Amsterdam,Frankfurt and Luxembourg for Europe.
    They have similar price tag for South Africa,Tokyo,HK,SG,AU where bandwitdh is more expensive. I guess not all clients use all the bandwidth till the last drop. My clients usually use only 1/10 or even less of monthly bandwidth allowance, especially after my linux tweaking ;) gzip and brotli is the name of the game!

In addition I've become a big fan of the ways Canadians do I.T. stuff. Where would we be without Oneprovider, Lunanode, BuyVM and many more?

Is this necessary to post and promote other provider by hijacking someone's sales thread?

There's no issue if you fall in love with some provider. But if you want to promote then open a new thread.

OP posted an offer. If you want them then buy and if you don't want then ignore.

Stop spamming OneProvider on every post.

OP not forcing anyone to buy their services.