Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone suggest good server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone suggest good server?

I am looking for reasonable priced but good performance server from US or Canada(Better if i can find within Canada) also needed have automatic payment method? does any one know good provider that match my requirements? thanks

Comments

• Your gonna need to specify a bit more than that.. your requirements match 95% of all providers here.

• tetechtetech Member

The question is meaningless, what is "reasonable priced" to you? $1? $5? $10? What is "good performance"?

• What speccs, need anti-ddos? What price range prefered?

• @stefeman said:
    Your gonna need to specify a bit more than that.. your requirements match 95% of all providers here.

VPS Server
    3 Cores min
    4GB min
    50GB up

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited June 2020

price vs reliability?

As in, would you pay more for a quality host or would you prefer to go with less known ones for better price?

• @stefeman said:
    price vs reliability?

As in, would you pay more for a quality host or would you prefer to go with less known ones for better price?

price if possible under $10, reliability - looking for my client(i develop web for him) so it should be good one ;)

• @I_Maks_Web_Hosting said:

@stefeman said:
    price vs reliability?

price if possible under $10, reliability - looking for my client(i develop web for him) so it should be good one ;)

Right.. so you need it for a client and price is more important than quality. Sounds about right lol.

Well. Then I suggest checking https://lowendbox.com/

Its a LET sister site for when the price is most important thing. You might find a good deal there.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2020

@I_Maks_Web_Hosting said:

@stefeman said:
    Your gonna need to specify a bit more than that.. your requirements match 95% of all providers here.

VPS Server
    3 Cores min
    4GB min
    50GB up

Take a look at our packages here http://hostworld.uk/ssd-vps. Would our US, Chicago location be suitable?

If none of the packages on our website match what you’re looking for I’m more than happy to put a custom quote together for you for the specs listed above, which would likely fall under the $10 budget.

Any questions let me know :)

Thanked by 1Lahiru_M
  • @hostworld said:

@stefeman said:

VPS Server
    3 Cores min
    4GB min
    50GB up

Take a look at our packages here http://hostworld.uk/ssd-vps. Would our US, Chicago location be suitable?

If none of the packages on our website match what you’re looking for I’m more than happy to put a custom quote together for you for the specs listed above, which would likely fall under the $10 budget.

Any questions let me know :)

sure mate thanks, let me check them and talk to my client. thanks for understanding :)

Thanked by 1hostworld
  • @stefeman said:

@stefeman said:
    price vs reliability?

Right.. so you need it for a client and price is more important than quality. Sounds about right lol.

Well. Then I suggest checking https://lowendbox.com/

Its a LET sister site for when the price is most important thing. You might find a good deal there.

i don't know man i found lots of providers who got above specs here and lots of cheaters in lowendbox. but thanks

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Please do give us a try https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers though we give a 7-day refund guarantee, none of our customers have requested it yet :)

Thanked by 1Lahiru_M
  • Depends on what you are trying to do... and what is considered reasonable priced?
    Anyways, check out Dacentec, I have used them for years and very happy with the service.

• @BharatB said:

Please do give us a try https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers though we give a 7-day refund guarantee, none of our customers have requested it yet :)

Myt clinet brought from you hope your sever's will stable LOL. thanks man

No need to hope mate, they are stable :)

• @BharatB said:

:p

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited June 2020

How about our SSDPromo-2 available in Toronto, Canada; Los Angeles, CA; San Jose, CA; Miami, FL? https://greenkvm.com/

• 8GB RAM
    • 4 cores
    • 40GB SSD RAID-10
    • 4TB @ 1Gbps port
    • $10/mo
  • @NDTN said:
    How about our SSDPromo-2 available in Toronto, Canada; Los Angeles, CA; San Jose, CA; Miami, FL? https://greenkvm.com/

• 8GB RAM
    • 4 cores
    • 40GB SSD RAID-10
    • 4TB @ 1Gbps port
    • $10/mo

this is a good offer but little bit late man... thanks anyway i will note your web site for future.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • Lahiru_MLahiru_M Member
    edited June 2020

**_## Found the server! i was looking for i don't know how to close this! _**

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member

**_## Found the server! i was looking for i don't know how to close this! _**

For posterity, it's always recommended to post what solution you went with.

• vyas11vyas11 Member

It's already mentioned

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member

@vyas11 said:
    It's already mentioned

Had a dozen tabs opened, so forgot that he went with @BharatB . Cheers!

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @BharatB said:

why i am seeing so much unsuccessful logins for server just purchased which is just installed os, 72 few hours back and 41 now?

@BharatB said:

why i am seeing so much unsuccessful logins for server just purchased which is just installed os, 72 few hours back and 41 now?

Change port, do ssh key login only.
    Perhaps when you're charging a customer for that - spend some time on google on how to secure the server. Google tends to know the answer to most questions.

@BharatB said:

Thats going to be pretty standard as most IPs have previously been used. Secure SSH, change port etc.

Thanked by 1Lahiru_M

We have something called cloudfirewall, use it to open ports which are needed to public like port 80,443 and close all other ports when not needed simple :)

Thanked by 1Lahiru_M
  • @WSCallum said:

@BharatB said:

Thats going to be pretty standard as most IPs have previously been used. Secure SSH, change port etc.

thanks mate.. this is new issue to me. never see that much failed attempts before

Thanked by 1WSCallum
  • @BharatB said:

We have something called cloudfirewall, use it to open ports which are needed to public like port 80,443 and close all other ports when not needed simple :)

:p yeah just experienced that

• I heard a company called "Cray" makes a fast server.