Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Unlimited Cpanel License providers. legit or not?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Unlimited Cpanel License providers. legit or not?

bdspicebdspice Member
edited June 2020 in Help

hi,
as i saw many times even after cpanel changed there billing system that some provider selling cpanel license with unlimited accounts. contact with some of them and they told same thing, privatly licensed or own system etc etc. i see that they provide unlimited account at flat rate of around 5-10$ monthly. is it safe to use them? are they legit or not? here is some website i found :
https://licensemaker.com/
https://www.myresellercenter.com/
https://license4host.com/
https://cheap-cpanel.com/

more you will see on google, what do you say?

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

No they aren't legit, don't use them.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Not again. These guys never feel tiredness..
    At least do some casual search before posting..

Anyway back to the topic, No they are illegal. Most probably they provide nulled/cracked license.

There is no such thing as unlimited cPanel license. At least for new license.

If you really want a low price cpanel license then ask your server provider if they have discounted rates as a partner of cpanel.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • hzrhzr Member

All of these are fraud and scam

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • DamianDamian Member

Regarding this one, if you try to install it over top of a valid/legal WHM installation, it'll irreparably damage the existing installation, requiring you to reinstall to get it back to a known working condition. This also means dumping your accounts out via command line, too.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • Don't bother - it's really that simple. The only way to get cheaper cPanel licensing prices is through your provider IF they are a cPanel partner that benefits from discounted pricing, you'll know if they can do it cheaper as generally they'll give the options while ordering, if not it's cPanel direct. If you don't want to pay cPanel pricing don't use them, DirectAdmin is a good alternative.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @ViridWeb said:

Anyway back to the topic, No they are illegal. Most probably they provide nulled/cracked license.

If you really want a low price cpanel license then ask your server provider if they have discounted rates as a partner of cpanel.

i used buycpanel for years, but they just moved me to cpanel.net few months ago.. so there is no trusted cpanel partner like buycpanel i know. & i do search and saw some talk about this. but not found exactly what i asked

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

Google is filled with those cPanel fraud websites now.
    the rule of thumb right now is to compare what you find on google with the cPanel partner list and see if they are trusted or not.
    https://partnernoc.cpanel.net/partner_search?q=&p=1&distributors=1&sort=relevance

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited June 2020

https://www.cpanelcentral.com/cpanel-license

This one is legit, as in they do provide you a working cPanel. But theres very likely some trickery how they get it working. (cracked probly). But hey, it works great lol.

I asked about them from cPanel discord and mentioned that they provide unlimited lisences, and cPanel admin just said that they are not partners and if it works for me, why complain. So been using since then for private stuff.

tl:dr, no they are not legit. but if you buy 15€ windows keys too, why care?

• @stefeman said:

This one is legit, as in they do provide you a working cPanel. But theres very likely some trickery how they get it working. (cracked probly). But hey, it works great lol.

I asked about them from cPanel discord and mentioned that they provide unlimited lisences, and cPanel admin just said that they are not partners and if it works for me, why complain. So been using since then for private stuff.

they look more suspicious since they hide there identity in every-were

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@bdspice said:

@stefeman said:

they look more suspicious since they hide there identity in every-were

No they are not legit. Don't fall into the trap. There's no such thing called unlimited cPanel accounts.

Also

@bdspice said:

@ViridWeb said:

i used buycpanel for years, but they just moved me to cpanel.net few months ago.. so there is no trusted cpanel partner like buycpanel i know. & i do search and saw some talk about this. but not found exactly what i asked

Yes because Buycpanel bought by the cPanel itself.

Anyway as I told you earlier, You can't get unlimited accounts on cPanel license.

If someone claim that they will give you cpanel license with unlimited account then they are scammer and their licenses are cracked and pirated.

If you want to get best pricing then ask your provider if they are partner of cpanel or not.

Or just buy a server from cpanel partners such as OVH, Hetzner, Hivelocity etc

Or just go with something different than cpanel, like Directadmin.

Thanked by 2Ticaga bdspice
  • TicagaTicaga Member
    edited June 2020

No way should you use license4host.com though because their domain was registered this year and they sell DirectAdmin licenses which you can only buy from a reseller as your hosting package or from them direct.

licensemaker.com also has a nulled whmcs license.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • By The way i was paying 30$ to cpanel.net but while i know about this, i just talk to contabo and they are provide same license at 16euro. pretty cool since i use there vps. thanks but i will not use any nulled script

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • mrl22mrl22 Member
    edited December 2020

Sorry to drag this thread back up. We are a cPanel partner and do not have access to any sort of licensing like this. But! One of the largest hosting providers in the UK (123-reg) offers unlimited cPanel license for £10/$13 per month if you purchase a VPS from them. Are they acting illegally or are they getting special treatment?

A little frustrating when we were forced two years ago to impose price increases on all our clients along with our own license fees skyrocketing through our shared hosting offerings.

Thanked by 1hary
  • A little addition to this. A friend has one of these VPS and confirmed he has unlimited cPanel accounts. I checked his license and it comes back as having an active "cPanel Autoscale Cloud (Internal)" License.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

No such thing as unlimited cPanel license anymore.

• @mrl22 said: One of the largest hosting providers in the UK (123-reg) offers unlimited cPanel license for £10/$13 per month if you purchase a VPS from the

same for my Godaddy VPS. It still allows creating unlimited cPanel accounts on VPS. 123-reg is owned by Godaddy, seems they've special deal with panel provider!

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@JasonM said:

@mrl22 said: One of the largest hosting providers in the UK (123-reg) offers unlimited cPanel license for £10/$13 per month if you purchase a VPS from the

same for my Godaddy VPS. It still allows creating unlimited cPanel accounts on VPS. 123-reg is owned by Godaddy, seems they've special deal with panel provider!

it can be fair usage policy as example: in UK unlimited data and unlimited mins plans on mobile phone contracts normally limited with fair usage policy.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@mrl22 said:
    A little addition to this. A friend has one of these VPS and confirmed he has unlimited cPanel accounts. I checked his license and it comes back as having an active "cPanel Autoscale Cloud (Internal)" License.

They're paying per account, whether you are or not. Likely, they're expecting the ones who have few accounts to subsidize the ones that have many. It's not too unusual, the industry has been doing that for a long time on other resources.

• @jar said:

@mrl22 said:
    A little addition to this. A friend has one of these VPS and confirmed he has unlimited cPanel accounts. I checked his license and it comes back as having an active "cPanel Autoscale Cloud (Internal)" License.

They're paying per account, whether you are or not. Likely, they're expecting the ones who have few accounts to subsidize the ones that have many. It's not too unusual, the industry has been doing that for a long time on other resources.

This is the only thing I can think that makes sense...

• Another possibility is that they prepaid for their cpanel many years in advance. I think you could prepay for 3 years of cpanel, and you never know, maybe some of these providers prepaid longer than 3 years.

• I found out in the end that cPanel sells a separate license called an "Autoscale License", how it works is that the cPanel partner gets access to a cPanel VPS license at the cost of ~£7-8 and then pay ~£0.20 per account. I assume companies like 123-reg are offering unlimited and then it is covered in a fair use policy.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@serverlicenses - No thanks. Bye.