Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd – Office Space Expansion Pictures! (share your office) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd – Office Space Expansion Pictures! (share your office)

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@danceswithpugs said:
    Much work transpired to make that space your own. The effort is evident in each picture. Push it to the limit.

Thank you very much for your support! We really like how everything turned out as well.

• wow. congrats.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • donkodonko Member

looks amazing :o

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

What a good place to loot! Address, please? :smiley:
    Congrats!

• pkrpkr Member

Excellent. Congrats!!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Would you like to sponsor our provider poll? :wink:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @FAT32 said: Would you like to sponsor our provider poll?

They already joined.

LowEndBox - 10 x $15 Account Credit (on ANY provider that is present in LET before 1 Jun 2020) [63-72]

;)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • this is so annoying!

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • @JoeMerit said:
    glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

Dustin loves a good three-word slogan. AlphaRacks was Defining Superior Service, now we're Introducing Infrastructure Stability.

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

@dustinc congrats on the office space; great espresso machine! have one just like that

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • LeviLevi Member

@RickOShea said:

@JoeMerit said:
    glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

Dustin loves a good three-word slogan. AlphaRacks was Defining Superior Service, now we're Introducing Infrastructure Stability.

Everyone forgot alpharacks already. We wait for new drama.

Thanked by 1hotlineservers
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2020

@RickOShea said:

@JoeMerit said:

IIS? Racknerd moving into windows hosting market confirmed.

@jeorlie said:
    wow. congrats.

Hi @jeorlie -- thank you so much! Appreciate it.

@donko said:
    looks amazing :o

Thank You @donko -- and this offer is valid to everyone (if you're within the US private message me your address, we can send you RackNerd pens and stickers) :)

Along with future swag.

Lets roll!

@RedSox said:
    What a good place to loot! Address, please? :smiley:
    Congrats!

Hahaha -- appreciate the support!

Thanked by 1RedSox

@pkr said:
    Excellent. Congrats!!!

Hi @pkr -- thank you for the support. I sincerely appreciate it.

@FAT32 said:
    Would you like to sponsor our provider poll? :wink:

Hi @FAT32 - We'd love to. I'll put together something today :)

Thanked by 1FAT32

@ndelaespada said:
    @dustinc congrats on the office space; great espresso machine! have one just like that

Hi @ndelaespada -- I still remember meeting you in person, I think it was a HostingCon event?

The machine is amazing right? I've really mastered the settings. By the way what beans do you use? Blue Bottle is pretty good and usually roasted within days of your shipment. https://bluebottlecoffee.com/

@sayem314 said:

this is so annoying!

Ouch! I know exactly what you mean. We had a few reports of this. We're actually working with HelloBar on this - this usually happens if you have ad-blockers. I am curious, what do you see when you go to their site? I wonder if it breaks their navigation as well. https://www.hellobar.com/

I appreciate you pointing that out and I apologize for the inconvenience.

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

@dustinc said:

@ndelaespada said:

Hi @ndelaespada -- I still remember meeting you in person, I think it was a HostingCon event?

The machine is amazing right? I've really mastered the settings. By the way what beans do you use? Blue Bottle is pretty good and usually roasted within days of your shipment. https://bluebottlecoffee.com/

That's right, I believe it was HostingCon.

Yeah, it does take some time to get to the perfect setup (like everything) but once you're there coffee out of that machine is amazing, problem is if you change beans (brand, etc) then you gotta redo the settings, hah. I've been using Lavazza Oro, which is pretty good.

@ndelaespada said:

@dustinc said:

@ndelaespada said:

Yeah, it does take some time to get to the perfect setup (like everything) but once you're there coffee out of that machine is amazing, problem is if you change beans (brand, etc) then you gotta redo the settings, hah. I've been using Lavazza Oro, which is pretty good.

That's awesome. I hear you on the settings with the beans.

I will have to try those beans. Another good cup can be made with these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BEZ3LFG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (second favorite so far).

Thanked by 1ndelaespada
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2020

@dustinc said:

@ndelaespada said:

@dustinc said:

@ndelaespada said:

I will have to try those beans. Another good cup can be made with these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BEZ3LFG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (second favorite so far).

Congrats boss it looks great thought and here is my baby machine :)

I used these

Thanked by 2sonic dustinc
  • Man you people and your coffee machines. Noobs I say. Take three big scoops of grounded coffee and pour boiling water on it. Now that's coffee.

• ChievoChievo Member

I love the fridge photo ! THAT S the expansión what we need. Impressive !

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @key900 said:

@dustinc said:

@ndelaespada said:

@dustinc said:

@ndelaespada said:

I used these

Cute slippers.

Thanked by 1jetchirag

@key900 said:

@dustinc said:

@ndelaespada said:

@dustinc said:

@ndelaespada said:

I used these

Looking good, nothing beats a fresh cup.

Appreciate the support.

@serv_ee said:
    Man you people and your coffee machines. Noobs I say. Take three big scoops of grounded coffee and pour boiling water on it. Now that's coffee.

Love it, so you're into pour-over? Those are good cups too :)

@Chievo said:
    I love the fridge photo ! THAT S the expansión what we need. Impressive !

Woot woot!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Love it!