Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ Just $0.01/mo NVMe Directadmin HOSTING !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ Just $0.01/mo NVMe Directadmin HOSTING !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE ★

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

JustHost.ru offer quality Shared hosting service since 2009 year. We offer best Shared hosting service on NVMe. Flexible configuration of NVMe space. UNLIMITED bandwidth per account. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC) accepted.

UNLIMITED disk space. There is no limit on the disk, pay per megabyte. Charges is performed daily for 0.01 RUB (0,00015 USD) per 1 MB of actually occupied space.

• UNLIMITED NVMe space
  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • 15-days FREE
  • UNMETERED 100 Mbit bandwidth
  • 20% OFF with yearly plan.

We offer:

Economy shared hosting:

• 4 cores / 8192 RAM per virtualhost
  • Unlimited NVMe (0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day)
  • Daily billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 100Mbps
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

0.30 RUB (less than $0.01) / month

Order now

Optimal shared hosting:

• 4 cores / 8192 RAM per virtualhost
  • NVMe space (1.38 USD per 10 Gb / month)
  • Monthly billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 100Mbps
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

87 RUB (1.38 USD) / month

Order now

We accept payments:

• VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH and others)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

Shared hosting located at DataLine (Moscow, Tier III, https://lg.justhost.ru) location.

https://justhost.ru/hosting/thrifty-plan/
English/Chinese/German/Russian support available.

Thanked by 2g4m3r vip3r09

Comments

• How do you even make money with such deals lol.

• stefeman said: How do you even make money with such deals lol.

antonpa said: Unlimited NVMe (0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day)

0.00015 x 1024 = 0.1536 x 30 = 4.60/month (for 1gb of storage).
    Their "$0.01/month" is just a marketing scam, IMO.

• VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

@PineappleBox said:

stefeman said: How do you even make money with such deals lol.

antonpa said: Unlimited NVMe (0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day)

0.00015 x 1024 = 0.1536 x 30 = 4.60/month (for 1gb of storage).
    Their "$0.01/month" is just a marketing scam, IMO.

noooope. It hosting service cost tariff with payment per one megabyte.
    convenient for one page home site.
    please, see hostings prices at our site, they are actual!
    https://justhost.ru/hosting/thrifty-plan/
    For example, your site takes an average of 500 MB. The cost for such a site will be 5 rubles per day or 150 rubles per month!

• @Vitaly said: noooope. It hosting service cost tariff with payment per one megabyte.

For one-page sites or any small sites this works fine. I was just saying that for any significantly sized websites the storage prices are just too high.

• This title should be fixed for click bait and misleading.

It's not "Just", it should be "Starting at". I'm actually amazed this hasn't blown up in your face yet. Saying unlimited at the same time as a cost. The term should be "No limit", not "Unlimited".

I don't think this is just a language thing, this is deliberately misleading, IMO.

If LET lets this continue, it will reflect poorly on LET reputation.

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • g4m3rg4m3r Member
    edited June 2020

@PineappleBox said:

@Vitaly said: noooope. It hosting service cost tariff with payment per one megabyte.

For one-page sites or any small sites this works fine. I was just saying that for any significantly sized websites the storage prices are just too high.

Kindly read the whole deal before posting
    NVMe space (1.38 USD per 10 Gb / month)

The price is unbelievable cheap!
    Maybe the $0.01 is clickbait but it's still valid, you only pay for what you need.

I wish you all the best guys!
    Are you planning to offer reseller hosting soon?

• @g4m3r said: Kindly read the whole deal before posting

I did read the whole deal. Their pricing is good, I had simply pointed out the other plan, where it is more costly.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2020

@g4m3r said:

@PineappleBox said:

@Vitaly said: noooope. It hosting service cost tariff with payment per one megabyte.

Maybe the $0.01 is clickbait but it's still valid, you only pay for what you need.

Where do you see that? Quote it from OP, please.

On the website you click through to order, I see "For example, your site takes an average of 500 MB. The cost for such a site will be 5 rubles per day or 150 rubles per month"

10GB is over $40USD/mo according to Google. A fucking month. I doubt there's a single LET provider that even charges $40/year for 10GB shared hosting.

Actually, I think mods should consider this being over the $7/mo limit and this bullshit pricing practice be banned at LET. This is definitely circumventing the spirit of LET with this b.s. and appears to be intentionally trying to scam the math challenged.

@FAT32 @raindog308 opinions?

• Not sure why are you people so hell bent on this. Its just a marketing trick. Dont want it? Dont buy it. Simple.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2020

@TimboJones said:

@g4m3r said:

@PineappleBox said:

Where do you see that? Quote it from OP, please.

You need to pay $1.38 for the base “Optimal” plan for the privilege of getting the $1.38/10 GB/month pricing.

The economy plan — while only $0.01 base — costs ~$46/10 GB/month.

So, yeah... this offer is misleading at best. At worst, it could cost someone a shit load of money (well above the $7/mo limit) if they forget to kill the daily billing cycle on the first plan.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @serv_ee said:
    Not sure why are you people so hell bent on this. Its just a marketing trick. Dont want it? Dont buy it. Simple.

Did you not read my first post? It couldn't be clearer. Not sure why you'd be so obtuse.

In some countries, we have marketing standards and internationally misleading and confusing advertising is not tolerated. Letting shit like this just makes your country suck more and not in any ones best interests to let scummy shit like this.

We especially don't like providers skirting maximum cost ads at LET and this is clearly the goal.

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2020

@TimboJones said:

@serv_ee said:
    Not sure why are you people so hell bent on this. Its just a marketing trick. Dont want it? Dont buy it. Simple.

Did you not read my first post? It couldn't be clearer. Not sure why you'd be so obtuse.

In some countries, we have marketing standards and internationally misleading and confusing advertising is not tolerated. Letting shit like this just makes your country suck more and not in any ones best interests to let scummy shit like this.

We especially don't like providers skirting maximum cost ads at LET and this is clearly the goal.

Our first offer made for small sites ($0,0045 USD per 1MB of NVMe space) and I think its a clear from our offer, so this offer its good for sites less 306 MBytes (1.38 USD/mo). We have a Site constructor inside Directadmin panel and all of this sites in most of cases less than 100 Mbytes, so for this sites its сheaper than Optimal plan.
    So if your sites more 306Mbytes better offer for you its Optimal plan - 1.38 USD/mo for 10Gbytes - and it's a very comfortable offer for all. Don't you think so?

• @antonpa said:

@TimboJones said:

@serv_ee said:

Our first offer made for small sites ($0,0045 USD per 1MB of NVMe space) and I think its a clear from our offer, so this offer its good for sites less 306 MBytes (1.38 USD/mo). We have a Site constructor inside Directadmin panel and all of this sites in most of cases less than 100 Mbytes, so for this sites its сheaper than Optimal plan.
    So if your sites more 306Mbytes better offer for you its Optimal plan - 1.38 USD/mo for 10Gbytes - and it's a very comfortable offer for all. Don't you think so?

Then sell it as so. Not trying to get unsuspecting people to end up with astronomical bills they weren't expecting due to misleading language.

Like I said, the title should say, "Starting", not "Just". Don't you think so?

• @TimboJones said:

Don't wanna mess up that formatting now, boss.

• @SmallWeb said:

@TimboJones said:

Oh shit, 15 days free. So half a cent, free?

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:

@SmallWeb said:

@TimboJones said:

Oh shit, 15 days free. So half a cent, free?

15 days free means what you can not fill up balance and test all services on Economy or on Optimal plan.

Thanked by 1TimboJones