Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmetered Plans in Europe/Asia?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unmetered Plans in Europe/Asia?

Hello everyone! I have been building up a collection of some cheap unmetered VPSes in the United States, and I am wanting to expand my network. Looking for servers basically anywhere outside of the United States with unmetered bandwidth for $2 or less per month. I am not expecting to get this lucky with Asia, but I know for sure there are some European providers. Country doesn't really matter. Do any providers here have offers or know of any providers with such offers?

Why unmetered you may ask? My bandwidth usage will vary greatly, some months will be higher then others, and some months may be 0 GB. I don't want to worry about hitting my bandwidth limit, but I also don't want to waste money for bandwidth I won't use 99% of the time. A very high bandwidth server (lets say 10 TB or more) would also work as long as its budget friendly.

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@jamespeach said:
    Hello everyone! I have been building up a collection of some cheap unmetered VPSes in the United States, and I am wanting to expand my network. Looking for servers basically anywhere outside of the United States with unmetered bandwidth for $2 or less per month. I am not expecting to get this lucky with Asia, but I know for sure there are some European providers. Country doesn't really matter. Do any providers here have offers or know of any providers with such offers?

Why unmetered you may ask? My bandwidth usage will vary greatly, some months will be higher then others, and some months may be 0 GB. I don't want to worry about hitting my bandwidth limit, but I also don't want to waste money for bandwidth I won't use 99% of the time. A very high bandwidth server (lets say 10 TB or more) would also work as long as its budget friendly.

$2 is tough but if you're interested we have Falkenstein starting $7/mo for 1GB ram unmetered bandwidth.

Thanked by 1jamespeach
  • @antonpa unmetered bandwidth for less than 2 US dollars per month

Thanked by 1jamespeach
  • UmutUmut Member
    Thanked by 1jamespeach
  • berkayberkay Member

Since you didn’t specify a preferred/required port speed, here’s FDCservers’ special: https://orders.fdcservers.net/order/plan/920

• umiumi Member

By translating your request to Chineese you'll find bunch of reviews in China-speaking internet dedicated to unmetered hosting ;)

Thanked by 1jamespeach