Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stockservers.com - Anyone used them ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stockservers.com - Anyone used them ?

JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

Hey

Has anyone used stockservers.com, bought days ago still not activated, no replies to tickets

@Bopie

Anyone else used them ?

Comments

• sonicsonic Veteran

@xHosts said:
    Hey

Has anyone used stockservers.com, bought days ago still not activated, no replies to tickets

@Bopie

Anyone else used them ?

deadpool

• Dieded

• @Bopie is a serial scammer, avoid

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

So your advice here would be to dispute the payment ?

• My advice here would be to dispute your sanity, why did you order from them?

• BopieBopie Member

@RickOShea said:
    @Bopie is a serial scammer, avoid

excuse me but how the F have i scammed, I have had 2 companies both sold off and once they got sold they then dies months after so yano, I dont run Stockservers anymore and the only reason that my name still stands on companies house is because they are taking there sweet ass time in disolving it, I couldnt change directors because of reasons the new owner can explain, ask @StockServers

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@Bopie said:

@RickOShea said:

excuse me but how the F have i scammed, I have had 2 companies both sold off and once they got sold they then dies months after so yano, I dont run Stockservers anymore and the only reason that my name still stands on companies house is because they are taking there sweet ass time in disolving it, I couldnt change directors because of reasons the new owner can explain, ask @StockServers

Funny, you reply soon after "they" close my ticket with no reply nor refund.

• @xHosts said:

@Bopie said:

@RickOShea said:

Funny, you reply soon after "they" close my ticket with no reply nor refund.

Dispute the payment if you never recieved your server.

• BopieBopie Member

i finished work at 6PM, i get home look at my emails to see im tagged, Iv stopped replying to stuff im tagged in as im sick of telling people that i DO NOT run stockservers anymore and have not for a long time now, in fact i was the one that brought that to the attention of some of the moderators on discord as people still assumed i was the owner ...., i tagged the respective user in the thread, I dont even own the domains anymore the only tie i have to the name anymore is companies house which i have previously asked the new owner to remove the LTD name from there site as i said we couldnt transfer directors due to complications, I had applied for the company to be dissolved but as mentioned CH for whatever didnt reply to me and since then i have contacted them but again maybe its me or the pandemic or i dont know but im not getting a reply and as they are going to strike the company off anyway im not bothered in keep bugging them.

I mad it very clear I do not have ties with them.

I totally agree with others, Dispute the payment, in fact whay not case PP (if thats what you used) as again its not connected to me anymore so frankly its not my issue.

As far as anyone else that may read this let me make this straight AGAIN

i am NOT affiliated with Stockservers anymore, yes I am affliated with the LTD but not for long however understand this, when you purchase from there site it is NOT me and again i will message them and ask them to remove the LTD part from there site as I do not want to keep getting dragged into this.

Im living my life, working and getting through this pandemic like anyone else, I work, I play games but in no means am I in the hosting industry AT ALL anymore so please understand this.

Im willing to prove this if you can think of a way to prove it them let me know and i will show you.

• @Bopie said:
    i finished work at 6PM, i get home look at my emails to see im tagged, Iv stopped replying to stuff im tagged in as im sick of telling people that i DO NOT run stockservers anymore and have not for a long time now, in fact i was the one that brought that to the attention of some of the moderators on discord as people still assumed i was the owner ...., i tagged the respective user in the thread, I dont even own the domains anymore the only tie i have to the name anymore is companies house which i have previously asked the new owner to remove the LTD name from there site as i said we couldnt transfer directors due to complications, I had applied for the company to be dissolved but as mentioned CH for whatever didnt reply to me and since then i have contacted them but again maybe its me or the pandemic or i dont know but im not getting a reply and as they are going to strike the company off anyway im not bothered in keep bugging them.

I mad it very clear I do not have ties with them.

I totally agree with others, Dispute the payment, in fact whay not case PP (if thats what you used) as again its not connected to me anymore so frankly its not my issue.

As far as anyone else that may read this let me make this straight AGAIN

i am NOT affiliated with Stockservers anymore, yes I am affliated with the LTD but not for long however understand this, when you purchase from there site it is NOT me and again i will message them and ask them to remove the LTD part from there site as I do not want to keep getting dragged into this.

Im living my life, working and getting through this pandemic like anyone else, I work, I play games but in no means am I in the hosting industry AT ALL anymore so please understand this.

Im willing to prove this if you can think of a way to prove it them let me know and i will show you.

Wah wah wah, it's not my fault, everything's everyone else's fault, fuck off

• I have nothing against @Bopie he has been very friendly. The problem here is he started this stockservers thing and posted on LET. People trusted this new host despite his Piohost saga. Again, this new venture did not end well and got sold. He did not even tell anyone here that he sold it...again. We just found out after issues arose. I dont think the clients were even informed it got sold? I am sorry but no one will trust you again when you post here with your 3rd hosting brand.

It seemed like a summer host scam.

Thanked by 1hotlineservers
  • zenkizenki Member

Their company is pending closure according to Companies House https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11726951

• BopieBopie Member

@timelapse said:
    I have nothing against @Bopie he has been very friendly. The problem here is he started this stockservers thing and posted on LET. People trusted this new host despite his Piohost saga. Again, this new venture did not end well and got sold. He did not even tell anyone here that he sold it...again. We just found out after issues arose. I dont think the clients were even informed it got sold? I am sorry but no one will trust you again when you post here with your 3rd hosting brand.

Iv no dispute in that yes the piohost saga has repeated, I have spoken to a few long standing members on here(LET) and explained my point, I my self refunded many people when the company switched hands, i was assured by the new owner that emails would be sent blah blah blah its didnt happen and only after the fact have i come back, You have to understand that stock servers was sold literally last year, Anything from the point of selling dedicated servers on LET is nothing to do with me.

I dont ask for people trust dont worry after realising that my life is easier in my 9to5 i dont plan on returning to hosting :)

@RickOShea Who the fuck are you anyway haha, account a few days old, so far you comment as if you have been here years and you know lots about the community? are you a previously banned user?

@HyperK9 Yes as I mentioned previously.

To cut a long story short, I started PioHost, It was great, I had life problems, I sold and the sale went side ways quick, when i sold i dealt with my life for a while and come back to all the drama.

its basically the same with stockservers, I had to move and again deal with life matters, I wanted a quick sale to someone that had all the right experience etc and who ran other companies and again the sale was fine my end so I again left PC and did my life to come back months literally months later to find out well more drama.

Im sorry for any of you that are going through bad times with them but to put this clear I as in ME have never sold a Dedicated under StockServers, Well at leats on LET, I have managed local businesses but thats it.

If you have a issue that was before aprrox October 2019 then sure contact me I can see what/if i can help but i dont have any control over anything other then the actual company name StockServers LTD

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited June 2020

Anyone for double glazing? Just asking. :|

• @Bopie said:

@timelapse said:
    I have nothing against @Bopie he has been very friendly. The problem here is he started this stockservers thing and posted on LET. People trusted this new host despite his Piohost saga. Again, this new venture did not end well and got sold. He did not even tell anyone here that he sold it...again. We just found out after issues arose. I dont think the clients were even informed it got sold? I am sorry but no one will trust you again when you post here with your 3rd hosting brand.

Iv no dispute in that yes the piohost saga has repeated, I have spoken to a few long standing members on here(LET) and explained my point, I my self refunded many people when the company switched hands, i was assured by the new owner that emails would be sent blah blah blah its didnt happen and only after the fact have i come back, You have to understand that stock servers was sold literally last year, Anything from the point of selling dedicated servers on LET is nothing to do with me.

I dont ask for people trust dont worry after realising that my life is easier in my 9to5 i dont plan on returning to hosting :)

@RickOShea Who the fuck are you anyway haha, account a few days old, so far you comment as if you have been here years and you know lots about the community? are you a previously banned user?

@HyperK9 Yes as I mentioned previously.

To cut a long story short, I started PioHost, It was great, I had life problems, I sold and the sale went side ways quick, when i sold i dealt with my life for a while and come back to all the drama.

its basically the same with stockservers, I had to move and again deal with life matters, I wanted a quick sale to someone that had all the right experience etc and who ran other companies and again the sale was fine my end so I again left PC and did my life to come back months literally months later to find out well more drama.

Im sorry for any of you that are going through bad times with them but to put this clear I as in ME have never sold a Dedicated under StockServers, Well at leats on LET, I have managed local businesses but thats it.

If you have a issue that was before aprrox October 2019 then sure contact me I can see what/if i can help but i dont have any control over anything other then the actual company name StockServers LTD

Oh but yes when I talked to you and you invited me to your discord your offers were VDS I believe.

• Why would anyone buy anything from some guy who starts multiple hosting companies and then sells them on, apparently to random kids off Discord?

• BopieBopie Member

@timelapse I did sell VDS yes at one point however the cheap dedicated servers in US were not me.

@RickOShea are you really still talking, you are very hostile for a new member arnt you, Get your facts, learn the ropes and come back when you can throw something at me other then shitposting :)

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Bopie

So, it was the new owners - twice - who f_cked the customers who had become customers because they trusted you.

I wish you well and may you have a good life free of trouble - but do not ever return to hosting because afaic your name is burned irreparably.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Bopie said:

@RickOShea said:

I can confirm that the company of @bophie was sold/taken over in 2019 Q4

• BopieBopie Member

@jsg I understand peoples peevs in how things have worked out and im very simpathetic in whats happened, Yes i get it oh its happened twice yer ok it just sounds to much to believe and well I didnt have to come back to say anything but i feel like i at least owe it to people for them to understand that its not me anymore.

@joeri I forgot that you knew about it but thank you for confirming.

Again to anyone who got caught up in all this im sorry and if i could help i would. Don't worry you won't be seeing another bopie run business, Well at least in hosting, Iv moved onto other things and living my life, Concentrating on my kids and their future.

• Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you two.

• @Bopie said:
    @jsg I understand peoples peevs in how things have worked out and im very simpathetic in whats happened, Yes i get it oh its happened twice yer ok it just sounds to much to believe and well I didnt have to come back to say anything but i feel like i at least owe it to people for them to understand that its not me anymore.

@joeri I forgot that you knew about it but thank you for confirming.

Again to anyone who got caught up in all this im sorry and if i could help i would. Don't worry you won't be seeing another bopie run business, Well at least in hosting, Iv moved onto other things and living my life, Concentrating on my kids and their future.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things

No I think wrong