Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK SSD Shared Hosting | CloudLinux | .co.uk | Dedicated IP | SSLs | Daily Backups | From only £6 /y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK SSD Shared Hosting | CloudLinux | .co.uk | Dedicated IP | SSLs | Daily Backups | From only £6 /y

For a limited time only Get Web Hosting is including a .co.uk with all Shared hosting and Reseller hosting packages!

Get Web Hosting offer affordable and stable UK shared hosting and shared reseller web hosting with generous ClouxLinux limits and features, with DirectAdmin on fast SSD NVMe storage based in the UK. As well as Fast powerful UK based servers we also include Sitepad Website Builder, Unlimited SSL certificates, Softaculous app installer, Dedicated IP, Anti DDoS Protection and Daily backups.

DirectAdmin Shared Web Hosting

Web Host 1
.co.uk included! (limited offer)
1 GB SSD NVMe Storage
1000 GB Traffic
Unlimited SSL Certificates
5 Email Accounts
3 Domains
100% CPU Limit
1G Memory Limit
50MB/s IO
40 Processes
SSH Disabled
£6.00 a YearClick here to order Web Hosting

Web Host 2
5 GB SSD NVMe Storage
Unlimited Traffic
10 Email Accounts
5 Domains
100% CPU Limit
1G Memory Limit
75MB/s IO
60 Processes
SSH Enabled
£11.00 a YearClick here to order Web Hosting

Web host 3
10GB SSD NVMe Storage
Unlimited Traffic
Unlimited Email Accounts
10 Domains
100% CPU Limit
2G Memory Limit
150MB/s IO
80 Processes
SSH Enabled
£21.00 a YearClick here to order Web Hosting

Click here to view our DirectAdmin UK SSD Reseller deals from only £3.99 a month!

cPanel Shared Web Hosting

UK cPanel 1
1 GB SSD NVMe Storage
1000 GB Traffic
5 Email Accounts
2 Domains
100% CPU Limit
1G Memory Limit
50MB/s IO
40 Processes
SSH Disabled
£1.99 a MonthClick here to order Web Hosting

UK cPanel 2
5 GB SSD NVMe Storage
Unlimited Traffic
10 Email Accounts
4 Domains
100% CPU Limit
1G Memory Limit
75MB/s IO
60 Processes
SSH Enabled
£2.99 a MonthClick here to order Web Hosting

UK cPanel 3
10GB SSD NVMe Storage
Unlimited Traffic
Unlimited Email Accounts
5 Domains
100% CPU Limit
2G Memory Limit
150MB/s IO
80 Processes
SSH Enabled
£4.99 a MonthClick here to order Web Hosting

Features:
• .co.uk Domain Included (Limited offer)
• Dedicated IP Address
• Fast SSD NVMe Storage
• Daily offsite Backups
• Sitepad Website Builder
• Multi PHP & Python Selector
• Softaculous App Installer
• CloudLinux with CageFS enabled
• Mod_lsapi Enabled
• Anti DDoS Protection
• Unlimited MySQL Databases
• Jetbackup (cPanel Only)
• Directadmin or cPanel Control Panel
• Unlimited SSL Certificates
• UK based Servers
• Instant Setup

Payment Methods:
• PayPal
• Credit or Debit Card
• Bitcoin

Why choose Get Web Hosting?
Our average uptime is 99.99% and have nodes that have achieved over 320 days of uptime and counting with a service level agreement of 99.95%. Our SLA also includes two hours response for support tickets but our average response time is 23 minutes. We are also generous with our shared hosting Cloudlinux limits. with optimized configuration on blazing fast servers. For people who use our VPS services they a get free Windows license, free IPv6 addresses, free snapshot backups and low cost discounts across arrange of other licenses and services.

We are also happy to support our customers via live chat, however this is only if we have the time available and people that are using our management services get priority.

Have you got a test IP / Looking glass?
UK IPv4 IP: 51.89.201.152
UK IPv6 IP: 2001:41d0:800:2254:0002:0002:007d:94a1
Looking Glass: https://lg.getwebhosting.co.uk

What is your refund policy?
We have a 7 day, no questions asked full refund policy. This is excluding our Lowend VPS range, which you can find more information about in our terms of service.

Can I upgrade my CloudLinux limits & resources?
Yes, you can see the prices for more resources on our website here.

Other Resources.
Service Level Agreement
Terms Of Service
Get Web Hostings on Facebook
Our Reviews.

Comments

• I was interested for an ftp project, but the free domain doesn't work - nothing shows as available for .co.uk...

• djndjn Member
    edited May 2020

Is the included co.uk for the liftime of the service or only first year

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2020

@windswept321 said:
    I was interested for an ftp project, but the free domain doesn't work - nothing shows as available for .co.uk...

all .co.uk domains are not available, very popular domain names, so reported.

• @djn said:
    Is the included co.uk for the liftime of the service or only first year

As long as the service is active.

@windswept321 said:
    I was interested for an ftp project, but the free domain doesn't work - nothing shows as available for .co.uk...

Sorry my cart was not working from whmcs update, I have changed it now so working.

• vip3r09vip3r09 Member

This provider comes highly recommended by me. Have a cpanel web hosting account with them and everything works great ;) The price is very affordable aswell.

Thanked by 1starservices
  • I tried purchasing the WEB HOST 3 DIRECTADMIN PLAN, but the payment system of getwebhosting showed up with a fraud check error. I don't know what was going on. I just used debit/credit card since that's the suggestion if I want an instant account activation. But it's not instant. Instead, non at all. I just signed up for an account with lowendtalk today so that I can make a comment about what happened during my purchase with this webhosting because lowendtalk is also the place where I first found getwebhosting

• @Richard777 said:
    I tried purchasing the WEB HOST 3 DIRECTADMIN PLAN, but the payment system of getwebhosting showed up with a fraud check error. I don't know what was going on. I just used debit/credit card since that's the suggestion if I want an instant account activation. But it's not instant. Instead, non at all. I just signed up for an account with lowendtalk today so that I can make a comment about what happened during my purchase with this webhosting because lowendtalk is also the place where I first found getwebhosting

I am sorry to hear your frustration during the order process, I did respond to your ticket and set your order back to pending however I was to late.

Again am sorry this happened to you but am sure you can understand why we have to run such checks.

• @starservices, I still like your hosting plan. I like the I/O feature you offer on your WEB HOST 3. Definitely will by in the future. But not for now. Thanks for your reply mate