Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 Month review - NexusBytes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 Month review - NexusBytes

TabazaTabaza Member

Hi,

The support is simply excellent, i sent more than 6-8 tickets in one day and they answered them all in less than an hour and guided me perfectly on how to do things on DirectAdmin as I've switched from CPANEL Recently.

Their prices are unbeatable I've got free DirectAdmin license and 10% recurring discount.

I am really happy that I've found such a team and which they stay like that forever!!!!!

Thanks,
Tabaza

Comments

• @seriesn definitely runs a tight ship.

• seriesnseriesn Member

@Tabaza said:
    Hi,

The support is simply excellent, i sent more than 6-8 tickets in one day and they answered them all in less than an hour and guided me perfectly on how to do things on DirectAdmin as I've switched from CPANEL Recently.

Their prices are unbeatable I've got free DirectAdmin license and 10% recurring discount.

I am really happy that I've found such a team and which they stay like that forever!!!!!

Thanks,
    Tabaza

Happy to have you in our small family <3.
    I do apologies for the initial hiccups and confusion, that happened due the change of UI (cpanel to da). But glad to know that we were able to resolve everything to your liking.

Thank you for your kind words and really appreciate the love. The same goes to you my good LETian @t0ny0 :)

• prem provider

Thanked by 2seriesn RedSox
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

Some providers on this site are labeled as Top providers, while NexusBytes must be labeled as a Prem Provider ;)

Thanked by 2seriesn o_be_one
  • @RedSox said:
    Some providers on this site are labeled as Top providers, while NexusBytes must be labeled as a Prem Provider ;)

I completely agree with you... :)

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@RedSox said:

Oi that's my word 😂

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@RedSox said:

@Jord I wouldn't mind, since it is your coined term haha!

@mikewazar I remember you good sir! You were one of my first ever victims signups when started selling VPS :). Thank for continuing to be with us and your support <3

@HostyourBits @RedSox Thank you for supporting us boss <3. Happy to have you as the member of the family! Thank you for the continued trust and support :)

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@RedSox said:

I agree.

• Best I ever had!

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • serv_eeserv_ee Member

@kennsann said:
    Best I ever had!

Let him buy you dinner first, damn!

• @serv_ee said:

@kennsann said:
    Best I ever had!

Let him buy you dinner first, damn!

He did and more. :wink:

Thanked by 2serv_ee RedSox
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@kennsann said:
    Best I ever had!

• Completely agree.
    I was annoying Jay to get the NAT backup working, (due to my incompetence) but couldn't get him to lose it. 🤪

• pkrpkr Member

I think NexusBytes is the only provider everyone loves.
    One needs to just join the family.

• seriesnseriesn Member

@Iroshan464 said:
    Completely agree.
    I was annoying Jay to get the NAT backup working, (due to my incompetence) but couldn't get him to lose it. 🤪

Haha! Nat can be confusing to some for the very first time. You were pretty easy to work with actually. Hope you are taking regular backups? :)

@pkr #JoinTheFamily it is <3

Thanked by 2RedSox Iroshan464
  • poissonpoisson Member

There are a number of excellent providers who provide very stable servers on LET, but that premium boutique service of Nexus Bytes is certainly unique and you must experience it yourself to know the difference!

Thanked by 3o_be_one seriesn RedSox