Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Synatiq.com ★$30 Free Credit★Free Plesk★ 10Gbps in London & LA, NVMe, Free Backups, Linux/Windows - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Synatiq.com ★$30 Free Credit★Free Plesk★ 10Gbps in London & LA, NVMe, Free Backups, Linux/Windows

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Synatiq said:

@phucvandinh said:
    When will Singapore nodes be ready to deploy. Which kind of hardware you will use for Singapore?

Will be ready by the end of this month. Servers are currently in transit to our recently established location in Singapore. The CPUs we are sending are E5-2670v2. It's the bandwidth that will impress you as we're going for 10Gbps as standard in SG :). We're very excited about it, and we can't for you to try it.

Update: Following the deal above, London is now out of stock. There's only LA with plenty of stock at the minute.
    London and our new location, Paris will be restocked by the end of the coming week.

Singapore will have the same pricing ??

@Synatiq Are the plans on deploy portal scalable ?? At any time I can increase config ?

• SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited May 2020

@kalimov622 said:

@Synatiq said:

@ABCV said:
    What is the physical location of your London data centre?

We use Telehouse east in London, E14 2AA. But that is changing in 2 weeks. We’ll have a new location for new orders in south London. We are currently sending a dozen more nodes there.

Any LG or test IP for EU locations (including the new London DC)? Locations page isn't working at the moment https://www.synatiq.com/datacenters.html

We are going to redo that page entirely as we're introducing new locations in the coming weeks. I don't have test IPs at the moment as we're still working to bring the new networks up. We should have them by next week.

@jbiloh said:
    Nice offer, good luck with it @Synatiq

Thank you :).

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Synatiq said:

@phucvandinh said:
    When will Singapore nodes be ready to deploy. Which kind of hardware you will use for Singapore?

Will be ready by the end of this month. Servers are currently in transit to our recently established location in Singapore. The CPUs we are sending are E5-2670v2. It's the bandwidth that will impress you as we're going for 10Gbps as standard in SG :). We're very excited about it, and we can't for you to try it.

Update: Following the deal above, London is now out of stock. There's only LA with plenty of stock at the minute.
    London and our new location, Paris will be restocked by the end of the coming week.

Singapore will have the same pricing ??

Yes, Singapore will have the same price as all our other regions.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    @Synatiq Are the plans on deploy portal scalable ?? At any time I can increase config ?

Yep, you can upgrade VMs at any time. They'd just need a quick reboot.

• @Synatiq said:
    We are going to redo that page entirely as we're introducing new locations in the coming weeks. I don't have test IPs at the moment as we're still working to bring the new networks up. We should have them by next week.

Alright, thanks. Hopefully the offer will still be available by then.

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • hi, Just signed up, no doubt process was extremely smooth. Payment process also smooth.
    Then launched windows instance.
    faced few problems, Raised my Tickets, Got response in 5 minutes, all problems solved.
    Extremely sensible and professional support.
    Thumbs up.

Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • SynatiqSynatiq Member

@rahulchauhan86 said:
    hi, Just signed up, no doubt process was extremely smooth. Payment process also smooth.
    Then launched windows instance.
    faced few problems, Raised my Tickets, Got response in 5 minutes, all problems solved.
    Extremely sensible and professional support.
    Thumbs up.

We love hearing this! Thank you so much for sharing!

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Synatiq Coupon expired? Any active coupon atm?

• netfliqnetfliq Member

let me know if Singapore ready

• netfliqnetfliq Member

• SynatiqSynatiq Member

@sonic said:
    @Synatiq Coupon expired? Any active coupon atm?

We have just extended JOIN30 until the end of this month, as we have a little bit of extra stock :).

Please note only London and LA are in stock atm.

@netfliq said:

We’ll email all of our contacts when it’s up. We’ve had some progress, but not as fast as I wished. We’ve received our router in Singapore, it’s all ready and wired up. We’re just waiting on some servers to arrive now. It should be within a week, but no promises.

• KindyKindy Member

JOIN30 How long will it last?

• SynatiqSynatiq Member

@Kindvn said:
    JOIN30 How long will it last?

Until the end of this week.

@Synatiq said:

We have just extended JOIN30 until the end of this month, as we have a little bit of extra stock :).

Yeah, I can see how much stock you have. Already passing 20 hours, still not provisioned. Livechat agent said it would take 24 hours. Is that how you maintain your stock ?? & No prior notification for the problems ?

• ArisuArisu Member

is coupon still available?

• Hi, let me know if Singapore ready

• SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited June 2020

@Arisu said:

Only JOIN10. I don't want to keep feeding people the same deal until we have a new location ready or something exciting.

@YekongTAT said:
    Hi, let me know if Singapore ready

We've received our servers and router in Singapore. According to the latest, we're waiting on someone from the Leaseweb facility to wire our stuff :). Any day now.

There will be a new similar deal as soon as Singapore is up.

• @Synatiq said:

@Arisu said:

Only JOIN10. I don't want to keep feeding people the same deal until we have a new location ready or something exciting.

@YekongTAT said:
    Hi, let me know if Singapore ready

We've received our servers and router in Singapore. According to the latest, we're waiting on someone from the Leaseweb facility to wire our stuff :). Any day now.

What are the upstream locations of Singapore?

Is there a test IP or looking glass?

edited July 2020

@Synatiq said:

Any update about Singapore Location ??

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Synatiq said:

We will update you. I'd like to say 2 weeks, but no guarantees. We just finished migrating LA to a more "owned" facility, next is Singapore, as we have so many customers waiting for it :).

@Synatiq said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Synatiq said:

We will update you. I'd like to say 2 weeks, but no guarantees. We just finished migrating LA to a more "owned" facility, next is Singapore, as we have so many customers waiting for it :).

Hello, I couldn't find Singapore.

Another Deadpool Provider without any prior announcement. Why does a company fail ? Ah, My credits !