Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Web Hosting (Centos Web Panel Pro)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Web Hosting (Centos Web Panel Pro)

illyhostingillyhosting Member, Host Rep

Hello guys,

This time, we're offering free shared web hosting for everyone.

-1 GB Space
-50 GB Bandwidth
-5 Emails
-5 Databases
-Centos Web Panel Pro
-Free Auto SSL (Letsencrypt)
-1 Domain
-Bring your own domain or use our subdomain

Currently we're offering only one location: Prishtina, Kosovo, we will start with new locations in next few days.

Before using, please check our Legal Policies: https://illyhosting.com/legal and please don't abuse it.

For more please visit: https://illyhosting.com/free-hosting, if you got any questions about any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheers!

Comments

• seems good, thank you

Thanked by 1illyhosting
  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Host Rep

Just wanted to let you know that we've added United Kingdom location to our Free Shared Hosting plan.

Many customers asked us, how long free-hosting will last?
    -As long as we exist.

Thanked by 2randy33 kuroneko23
  • UmutUmut Member

I think there is a problem with your mail server. I haven't received any email from you, but WHMCS shows 3 emails at My Emails page.

@Umut said:
    I think there is a problem with your mail server. I haven't received any email from you, but WHMCS shows 3 emails at My Emails page.

May I know if you checked in spam/junk folders? Because everything seems ok from our side.

Thanks for reporting.

• UmutUmut Member

Yes, I've already checked spam folder. There isn't any email from you. By the way I used a Microsoft based email (outlook.com) when signed up.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

How you gonna enforce -1GB?

@jar said:
    How you gonna enforce -1GB?

How do you mean?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

illyhosting said: How do you mean?

I feel like I owe you a gigabyte of data

edited May 2020

@Umut said:
    Yes, I've already checked spam folder. There isn't any email from you. By the way I used a Microsoft based email (outlook.com) when signed up.

Our technicans fixed mail server problem, thanks again for reporting.

-We’ve added Frankfurt, Germany location to our free hosting package.

Until now, more than 700 free hosts have been activated.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • vps bgp session support?

@BetaRacks said:
    vps bgp session support?

I'm sorry but we offer BGP Sessions only with Dedicated Servers

• Good! I'll be signing up today!

• illyhosting said: use our subdomain

BTW, the order link to free hosting does not shows a free subdomain (your domain). Where should I choose it?

@serversHQ said:

illyhosting said: use our subdomain

BTW, the order link to free hosting does not shows a free subdomain (your domain). Where should I choose it?

I'm sorry but we're not allowing subdomains anymore, you can use your domain and update name servers.

• wrong ssl

• i can't open my site

@raffleslcf said:
    i can't open my site

Please create a ticket and our technical support will help you.

• @illyhosting said:

@serversHQ said:

I'm sorry but we're not allowing subdomains anymore, you can use your domain and update name servers.

May I know why no more subdomains?

Can you change it so that when I visit mydomain.com:2082 it redirects to panelurl.com:2083 instead of mydomain.com:2083 since that gives an ssl error. I think that is what @raffleslcf is saying

• RoboCainRoboCain Member
    edited May 2020

I signed up to this service and found it to be a bit complicated to get started. So, I ended up signing up to ininityfree.net and launching a static WP site in 3 minutes.

With Illyhosting my domain wasn't usable for a long time (It was not usable 8-10 hours later after changing the data on Namecheap, perhaps the keyword is propagated?) even after changing the DNS name servers.

With infinityfree.net the domain was usable and up and running fast as hell once I customized the name servers at Namecheap. I'm not sure exactly what it is that I was doing wrong, but it's all good.

It's a good offer never the less and it's likely to be less intrusive because infinityfree.net will try to get you to "ugprade" as you use their service. The free hosting there is nice and easy to get up and running, but it's a lead magnet at the end of the day, which is cool with me.

But anyway, thank you @illyhosting.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@timelapse said:

@illyhosting said:

@serversHQ said:

May I know why no more subdomains?

Can you change it so that when I visit mydomain.com:2082 it redirects to panelurl.com:2083 instead of mydomain.com:2083 since that gives an ssl error. I think that is what @raffleslcf is saying

Probably because they are put as owner of the subdomain and thus receive all the abuse messages directly.

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • There are many free web hosting options. You should mention your unique points which make you a better free web host than many others like Weebly, Wix and alot as mentioned in Best Free web hosting Providers in 2020 article at Cloudhostingfacts.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited June 2020

@Aron_Pacey said:
    There are many free web hosting options. You should mention your unique points which make you a better free web host than many others like Weebly, Wix and alot as mentioned in Best Free web hosting Providers in 2020 ....

Congratulations on your first post.

IIRC
    Free plans of Weebly and Wix have ads. They also allow domains for paid plans only.

To be fair, CentOs web panel is an acquired taste. But to compare the free hosting offer by @illyhosting with Wix or Weebly is uncalled for.

@Aron_Pacey said:
    There are many free web hosting options. You should mention your unique points which make you a better free web host than many others like Weebly, Wix and alot as mentioned in Best Free web hosting Providers in 2020 article at Cloudhostingfacts.

We offer three locations, Centos Web Panel Pro and free addon domain without any ads, we are not unique in free hosting, we just decided to offer free hosting for people who need it like many other providers, the most reason why they choose us, is our rare location (Kosovo).

BTW: Congrats, your 90 day old blog looks nice, we would like to be featured there :)

• victorqdvictorqd Member
    edited June 2020

@RoboCain said:
    I signed up to this service and found it to be a bit complicated to get started. So, I ended up signing up to ininityfree.net and launching a static WP site in 3 minutes.

Is infinityfree a byethost reseller ?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2020

@victorqd said:

@RoboCain said:

Someone mentioned Infinityfree is a https://myownfreehost.net/ reseller; so, yes :)

• @Ympker said:

@victorqd said:

@RoboCain said:

Someone mentioned Infinityfree is a https://myownfreehost.net/ reseller; so, yes :)

was never a fan of byethost. signed up for myownfreehost in 2012 , that idle account is still active. BUT i guess they are better than the rest of FREE hosts.

Thanked by 1Ympker