Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime - 15$ on Stacksocial
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime - 15$ on Stacksocial

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited May 2020 in General

You can currently get KeepSolid VPN Lifetime for 15$ on Stacksocial using the code "VPNUMAY15"...or so I have heard cough @vyas11 cough.

TL;DR: Go buy it.

Long version: Check out my signature for reviews, LTD lists, ice cream and popsicles.

Comments

• up to 30 Mbps speed, according to reviews. No thanks.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@peixotorms said:
    up to 30 Mbps speed, according to reviews. No thanks.

I recently measured 90+ Mbit/s with it (Switerland server).

• Bought one. Aside from the Hong Kong location giving me horrible speeds (I'm in the PH and the app suggested it's the most optimal location), every other location works flawlessly.

What a steal for $15.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2020

@peixotorms said:

5 Ghz Wifi without VPN:

5 Ghz Wifi with VPNUnlimited (Germany Frankfurt location; Wireguard):

TL;DR: The 30 Mbps "limit"/cap is bs.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • MikasaMikasa Member

Just one question? How well is it against ivacy? As I have it's lifetime and want to see if this is a much improvement

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Mikasa said:
    Just one question? How well is it against ivacy? As I have it's lifetime and want to see if this is a much improvement

Speed wise it's been a big improvement (also more stable). Ivacy is still my favourite for unblocking since it only counts concurrent devices and offers a multitude of services to unblock. Anything besides unblocking streams I'd rather do on VPNUnlimited. Flix also seems to stream more stable there.

Thanked by 1Mikasa
  • CalvinCalvin Member

For 10 dollars more they have 2400+ server
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/veepn-lifetime-subscription-5-devices

Not sure about the speed.

• OujiOuji Member

Ympker said:

Speed wise it's been a big improvement (also more stable). Ivacy is still my favourite for unblocking since it only counts concurrent devices and offers a multitude of services to unblock. Anything besides unblocking streams I'd rather do on VPNUnlimited. Flix also seems to stream more stable there.

Between Ivacy and KeepSolid, which would you rate better for Netflix and such type of unblocking?

• @Ouji said:

Ympker said:

Between Ivacy and KeepSolid, which would you rate better for Netflix and such type of unblocking?

KeepSolid

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited May 2020

It makes me wonder to just give up my OVH VPS for $18/yr for this lifetime... What ya think? I got the small VPS worth $3.50/month for $18. I use it as a VPN.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • OujiOuji Member

t0ny0 said: KeepSolid

Does it has UK servers? I've been using these more than US.

Thanks.

This 1 device removal per week is a bummer though.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2020

@Ouji said:

Ympker said:

Generally I prefer Ivacy for unblocking, but for Netflix Keepsolid can work better. They do have UK locations, yes. The App shows UK South, UK Sout1 and UK Centre server.

Normally, 5 devices for a single user (as intended) is enough (think your phone, a tablet, your PC, your Laptop and your SmartTV). Of course you can extend max device limit, or just skip it, if you set things up on Router level (router counts as 1 device). Also @vyas11 might have some other tips to circumvent that limit.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2020

@Calvin said:
    For 10 dollars more they have 2400+ server
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/veepn-lifetime-subscription-5-devices

Not sure about the speed.

Why would you get that one over Keepsolid though? The name doesnt look familiar either.
    I've seen it on Stacksocial sometimes but I think it's probably just another reseller.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2020

@MissFortune said:
    It makes me wonder to just give up my OVH VPS for $18/yr for this lifetime... What ya think? I got the small VPS worth $3.50/month for $18. I use it as a VPN.

I gave up self-hosting my VPN for unblocking Flix etc. Just too much a hassle to always move when an IP gets blacklisted or stuff stops working. Keepsolid (or any other VPN that advertises Flix/iPlayer unblocking etc) just make sure that it keeps working, regardless. Way more chill.

• noamannoaman Member

@Ympker said:
    You can currently get KeepSolid VPN Lifetime for 15$ on Stacksocial using the code "VPNUMAY15"...or so I have heard cough @vyas11 cough.

Long version: Check out my signature for reviews, LTD lists, ice cream and popsicles.

Could you do me a favor ?

Could you download hotstar app from play store and check if you are able to stream football using VPN with indian locations?

• Ympker said: I gave up self-hosting my VPN for unblocking Flix etc. Just too much a hassle to always move when an IP gets blacklisted or stuff stops working. Keepsolid (or any other VPN that advertises Flix/iPlayer unblocking etc) just make sure that it keeps working, regardless. Way more chill.

Very good points! Thank you, I purchased!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@noaman said:

@Ympker said:

Could you download hotstar app from play store and check if you are able to stream football using VPN with indian locations?

Sorry, I don't feel comfortable installing/using such app. You could use their trial though, or perhaps someone else can help out :)

• noamannoaman Member

@Ympker said:

@noaman said:

@Ympker said:

Sorry, I don't feel comfortable installing/using such app. You could use their trial though, or perhaps someone else can help out :)

Oh okay np .... :-)
    Its quite a popular app though 😄

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I surely didn't need another vpn, but couldn't pass it by for $15.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@FootKaput said:
    I surely didn't need another vpn, but couldn't pass it by for $15.

Welcome to the collectors club :)

• @Ympker said:

@FootKaput said:

:neutral:

Btw, a +1 to the 90mbit/s limit bullshit. I have a 260/50 mbit/s connection and reach 220/50 most of the times on SpeedTests with KeepSolid. Honestly, on par with Windscribe in my case. Not on par with ExpressVPN and IVPN. But look at the price differences here!

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@sgheghele said:

@Ympker said:

@FootKaput said:

:neutral:

Btw, a +1 to the 90mbit/s limit bullshit. I have a 260/50 mbit/s connection and reach 220/50 most of the times on SpeedTests with KeepSolid. Honestly, on par with Windscribe in my case. Not on par with ExpressVPN and IVPN. But look at the price differences here!

It was not even a 90 Mbit/s limit he mentioned. It was said the limit is 30 Mbit/s lol.

Thanks for chiming in :)

• DianTamaDianTama Member
    edited May 2020

damn man.. i have ivacy nord and windscribe i think I'm gonna down with this and let it idle

Edit : nvm they only have 400 server

• debaserdebaser Member

@peixotorms said:

That’s simply not true. Sure, the connection speeds have been medicore for a while some two years ago but they’re pretty good now. Not maxing out my connection, but still.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@DianTama said:
    damn man.. i have ivacy nord and windscribe i think I'm gonna down with this and let it idle

Quality over quantity :) They have good servers. Check for example the speeds @debaser reached. Unless you need 2000+ servers to run some bot or whatever 400 should still be fine.

• @Ympker said:

@DianTama said:

Quality over quantity :) They have good servers. Check for example the speeds @debaser reached. Unless you need 2000+ servers to run some bot or whatever 400 should still be fine.

the reason i use VPN is so i can choose multiple server and multiple location.
    so since they got limited amount i think ill pass this time

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I've been having problems with PIA socks5 and found out VPN Unlimited has a FREE socks5 proxy!

In fact, I've seen it peak at over 320Mbps, where I think the highest I've seen with PIA was under 200Mbps.

Don't know wtf my issue is with PIA lately. Either I broke qB/libtorrent or their proxy is just shit.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ChalipaChalipa Member

Thank you @Ympker even though I really didn't need it for now but couldn't resist for $15 it's a steal.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@TimboJones said:
    I've been having problems with PIA socks5 and found out VPN Unlimited has a FREE socks5 proxy!

In fact, I've seen it peak at over 320Mbps, where I think the highest I've seen with PIA was under 200Mbps.

Don't know wtf my issue is with PIA lately. Either I broke qB/libtorrent or their proxy is just shit.

Didn't PIA ownership changed a while ago? Perhaps that is one of the reasons. Anyway, welcome to the family :)

• noamannoaman Member

@noaman said:

@Ympker said:

@noaman said:

@Ympker said:

Oh okay np .... :-)
    Its quite a popular app though 😄

Still pulled the trigger and purchased it.

After purchasing I just saw that they have specific hotstar and other streaming services mode too :smile:

Lets see if the speeds are good or not :sunglasses:

Thanked by 2Ympker vimalware