Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stay Away From digitalbs.co.uk - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stay Away From digitalbs.co.uk

2»

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@serv_ee said:
    Well true.

And dont trust hosts who have "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit" as their About info.

Oh god.

Hahahaha.. Just saw that.
    I hope they don't put some "Best Host of the year" logo/badges on their website.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

@ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:
    Well true.

And dont trust hosts who have "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit" as their About info.

Oh god.

Hahahaha.. Just saw that.
    I hope they don't put some "Best Host of the year" logo/badges on their website.

I mean, they are offering web hosting and can't even do their own site properly.

No SSL on login and register either. Ugh.

People, please, do some research first. It's not hard to click the "About" and just go "Uh, nah".

• LeeLee Veteran

@digitalbs - I hate it when providers lurk in a good drama thread, why don't you chime in?

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited May 2020

@serv_ee said:
    Wait so...you people are really blaming this on OP right now?

Terminating for a bad review...I mean, sure what ever its their right but who even does that? Scam artists.

Not refunding, depending where youre from thats illegal.

Waving your rights to privacy, lmao, thats not how it works.

The host is to blame. But we are blaming OP too, for a whole different reason, His inability to take precaution before going into a war with a host. Also his inability to read the TOS, But in this case, who does ? I myself don't. That's why I am only order a server with a reputable LET provider, which in this case digitalBS doesn't have any reputation at all in LET.

There's a saying

Never, ever piss off the people who handle your food data

@AtlantiaCloud_Alex said:

@yokowasis said:

@deank said:
    Shouldn't that be a common sense?

I mean, if you are going to leave a house for good, you should grab your stuff before doing so.

No, he does not intend to leave the house. He intends to shame the house owner on the public, and expected not to get kicked from the house.

Where I live shaming the home owner is not a valid reason to have a lease or rental agreement terminated. The ability of customers to express their opinion about a service freely is a bedrock of a healthy market and creating an atmosphere of fear and intimidation against negative reviews is hurting the industry at large.

There is a difference between able to and allowed to. Sure the home owner isn't allowed to envict, and you can sue him. The same as OP here, he can sue the Host if he choose to, because the host doesn't refund his money, denied the serve, confiscated the data and OP personal info. Sure we can all say it's illegal, but it doesn't mean the host can't evict OP.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

DewlanceVPS said: Why you post negative review without taking backup and migrating your account to other host.

Why you buy fake reviews?

Wait, I though he is banned or something.

• fpmagicfpmagic Member

Complaints Department

Another one-man band with more departments than brain cells..