Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which provider to choose? RTX 2080 Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which provider to choose? RTX 2080 Server

stefemanstefeman Member
edited May 2020 in General

It costs 125 USD in all 3 hosts.

Dedispec
Nocix
WholeSaleInternet

Can't decide which one I should order it from. Should I go with dedispec given i've used them before, or is there any benefit in buying directly from Nocix/WholeSaleInternet?

For anyone wondering, its for running this: https://github.com/lightvector/KataGo

Comments

• mrclownmrclown Member

Nocix for their support as all of them are in same DC. Dedispec isn't bad too as they can give you cheaper deal than nocix or wsi.

• Does any of them provide free re-installs?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@stefeman said:
    Does any of them provide free re-installs?

Why don't you ask them directly?
    As per my previous experience (4 years ago Datashack) / Nocix provides very good support and I'm sure they will reply you soon if you contact them

• aj_potcaj_potc Member

Not intending to hijack your topic, but I'm also interested in GPU hosts of this type.

Can anyone recommend other providers to check? Location isn't important -- just looking for good bang for the buck for machine learning purposes.

• mrclownmrclown Member

@stefeman said:
    Does any of them provide free re-installs?

Nocix provides free re-installation once per month on custom range and you can do yoruself for instant deploy. You can confirm with them.