Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protected Dedicated Server Singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protected Dedicated Server Singapore

Greetings
I am looking for ddos protected dedicated server for voice and nameservers in Singapore is there any available except for OVH
My budget Is around 100 - 150 USD per month

Comments

• Have a look at phoenixnap

• HabeebHabeeb Member
    edited May 2020

@Ahzam said:
    Greetings
    I am looking for ddos protected dedicated server for voice and nameservers in Singapore is there any available except for OVH

It's gameservers not nameservers

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

@Ahzam said:

@Ahzam said:
    Greetings

It's nameservers not nameservers

Sure its nameservers? Think you meant nameservers.

• Ahzam said: It's nameservers not nameservers

You mis-spelled it again? It's spelled nameservers.

Thanked by 1serv_ee
  • Leaseweb?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2020

PhoenixNAP, StreamLineServers and OVH are you only choices for affordable dedicated server with anti-ddos in that area.

If you have tons of money, then Amazon AWS or Azure will be pretty solid.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

We offer remote protection in Singapore on our Premium Anycast line.

You can then use any backend server you desire (my personal favorites are Vultr and DigitalOcean)

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep

Leaseweb?

• RoldanRoldan Member

PhoenixNAP DDOS protection isn't REAL.
    Go with OVH.

• marvelmarvel Member

With that budget OVH is the best (and imho only) option.

• zenkizenki Member
    edited May 2020

Leaseweb, ovh has better network IMO

• HabeebHabeeb Member

OVH asked for my documents on payment and then they declined and then they do not reply, can someone assist me on this ?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Ahzam said:
    OVH asked for my documents on payment and then they declined and then they do not reply, can someone assist me on this ?

I don't think anyone here can help you bypass OVH account validation.

• HabeebHabeeb Member

@MikeA said:

@Ahzam said:

I do not want to bypass, Just want to know what documents they need I submitted my proof of address and ID, they declined, should the information match the Paypal account ? as my partner is paying for that I asked them if they need the documents to match the information from Paypal account but they did not answer

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Ahzam said:

@MikeA said:

@Ahzam said:

I do not want to bypass, Just want to know what documents they need I submitted my proof of address and ID, they declined, should the information match the Paypal account ? as my partner is paying for that I asked them if they need the documents to match the information from Paypal account but they did not answer

If they declined and aren't replying to you, then it's likely that they won't let you no matter what.

• @WSCallum said:
    Have a look at phoenixnap

pretty high price