Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got interesting news? Share it. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Got interesting news? Share it.

2»

Comments

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh said:

@hostworld said:
    Hi @jbiloh

We've just launched our new US location. Here's our official announcement https://portal.hostworld.uk/index.php/announcements/11/Hello-to-Chicago-US-from-hostworld.html

Not sure if this would be of interest to you for industry news? Thank you :)

PM me the details along with a 2-3 paragraph blurb about it and we'll share it. :)

Cheers Jon. PM sent :)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@hostworld said:

@jbiloh said:

@hostworld said:
    Hi @jbiloh

We've just launched our new US location. Here's our official announcement https://portal.hostworld.uk/index.php/announcements/11/Hello-to-Chicago-US-from-hostworld.html

Not sure if this would be of interest to you for industry news? Thank you :)

PM me the details along with a 2-3 paragraph blurb about it and we'll share it. :)

Cheers Jon. PM sent :)

Great will respond later today or tomorrow about getting it scheduled.

Still an open call to everyone on this... Send me pms!

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi Folks,

I've gone through all of our news submissions and have them all scheduled. So that means I am looking for more content.

Here is what I am after:

• News-worthy bytes - Such as expansion, new products, etc)
    • Opinion-editorials - Such as a "Guest Post" - if you are passionate about something tech or hosting related, submit your article and we'll probably get it posted)
    • Interviews - Right now we have about 15 completed interviews and would like to get to at least 20 for this initial phase.

If you are interested in any of the above please send me a PM or speak up here. I'll walk you through it, very easy, and well worth the free PR/etc.

• News... scheduled for future release....

That doesn't sound right.