Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN Control Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Control Panel

Hello,

I've used both SolusVM and Virtualizor 4 years ago but a long time has passed since, so I'm kindly asking if there is any newer and premium control panel software on the market? similar price or cheaper if available.

Thanks

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

I'm guessing you didn't mean VPN?

No you are pretty much stuck with those two options. But proxmox is another good one. Solus has or is releasing their new version too. But I think it's $5/core.

• Proxmox + ProxCP is another alternative. Not sure about the quality tho since I never used it

• @AbdouSG said:
    Hello,

I've used both SolusVM and Virtualizor 4 years ago but a long time has passed since, so I'm kindly asking if there is any newer and premium control panel software on the market? similar price or cheaper if available.

Thanks

Hey, I've tested in the last period VMmanager and solus.io and both are prem. VMmanager is 12 euros per month (1 node, 20 vps) solus pricing is per CPU core (5 euros per core).

• There’s nothing cheaper, solus.io and vmmanager but both are more expensive than solusvm and virtualizor. Otherwise look at proxmox?