Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LF] Someone who can build me Wordpress iOS Apps based.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LF] Someone who can build me Wordpress iOS Apps based.

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
edited May 2020 in General

Hello

As title clearly says, i'm looking to build a lot of WordPress iOS Apps. Like getting all images, posts.. etc on some ready project that goes fine with WordPress. I don't care if you use React/Angular[NativeScript] or even Cordova as far as it works fine.

Mostly of these Wordpress Websites will be using Woocommerce. Not looking for someone to build me things from 0. DM me how much you want for each app.

Regards,
Armand

Comments

• noamannoaman Member

Head over to codecanyon and you will definitely find something out of the box :smile:

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@noaman said:
    Head over to codecanyon and you will definitely find something out of the box :smile:

I spent a bunch of time with those already, no bueno

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • I already have React Native snippets laying around to work for WordPress, as long as you use the Better Featured Image JSON plugin.

It simply exists out of two views: a FlatList with all the headlines (including featured image). By onPress it sends the article ID to the next modal, which will load the Featured Image, headings and content. It even plays YouTube embeds as it is HTML sanitized.

@DennisdeWit said:
    I already have React Native snippets laying around to work for WordPress, as long as you use the Better Featured Image JSON plugin.

It simply exists out of two views: a FlatList with all the headlines (including featured image). By onPress it sends the article ID to the next modal, which will load the Featured Image, headings and content. It even plays YouTube embeds as it is HTML sanitized.

Anyway to get that thing working with WooCommerce? Most of my sites run under Woocommerce

• That depends on if WooCommerce does any JSON. Could you send me a PM with a link of an example site?

@DennisdeWit said:
    That depends on if WooCommerce does any JSON. Could you send me a PM with a link of an example site?

Done

• @armandorg said:

@noaman said:

I spent a bunch of time with those already, no bueno

https://inspireui.com/

• @armandorg said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    I already have React Native snippets laying around to work for WordPress, as long as you use the Better Featured Image JSON plugin.

Anyway to get that thing working with WooCommerce? Most of my sites run under Woocommerce

Hi,
    Is 'webview' ok? The app will look same like the mobile responsive website. If it's ok, i think I have some sample to show you. Can I DM you the link of a sample work?

• @Intelpentium0 said:

@armandorg said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Hi,
    Is 'webview' ok? The app will look same like the mobile responsive website. If it's ok, i think I have some sample to show you. Can I DM you the link of a sample work?

He mentions cordova, and as far as I can remember, it's considered a webview.

Also I don't think he wants a simple lancher to open the website ?

or is he @armandorg ? instruction is not clear. What are you trying to achieve ? if you just looking for a simple launcher to the website, I already have a script to generate the apk, with the keys and stuff. Doesn't really matter whether its 5, or 500 apps.

@yokowasis said:

@Intelpentium0 said:

@armandorg said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Hi,

or is he @armandorg ? instruction is not clear. What are you trying to achieve ? if you just looking for a simple launcher to the website, I already have a script to generate the apk, with the keys and stuff. Doesn't really matter whether its 5, or 500 apps.

No not webview for iOS apps, looking for something ‘native’. Can be same just with a few color / logo changing, also as far as i am aware AppStore does not accept webview apps without any native functionality.

• @armandorg said:

@yokowasis said:

@Intelpentium0 said:

@armandorg said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Hi,

No not webview for iOS apps, looking for something ‘native’. Can be same just with a few color / logo changing, also as far as i am aware AppStore does not accept webview apps without any native functionality.

Check this out they have native app + drag and drop builder too , they use js data + rest api of WordPress

@webclouddev said:

@armandorg said:

@yokowasis said:

@Intelpentium0 said:

@armandorg said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Hi,

Check this out they have native app + drag and drop builder too , they use js data + rest api of WordPress

Free solution, monthly or one time? Coude in on phone ill check this later. What about keystore?

• @armandorg said:

@webclouddev said:

@armandorg said:

@yokowasis said:

@Intelpentium0 said:

@armandorg said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Hi,

Free solution, monthly or one time? Coude in on phone ill check this later. What about keystore?

Not free , one time payment contact thier support , they are very friendly used thier services twice and they are on themeforest too