Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1Gbps Unmetered VPS under $2 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1Gbps Unmetered VPS under $2

2»

Comments

• Please, always avoid hostmaze. I've had a worse-than miserable experience for the two months I had spent with them.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

Thanks all for the help.

@thedp said:

@DianTama said:

@IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

Thanks all for the help.

do you have the link for that ? i might want for my storage server also

Yeah share the order link please.

Still waiting for the details :wink:

Thanked by 2donko WebProject
  • jamespeachjamespeach Member
    edited May 2020

@thedp said:

@IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

Thanks all for the help.

@thedp said:

@DianTama said:

@IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

Thanks all for the help.

do you have the link for that ? i might want for my storage server also

Yeah share the order link please.

Still waiting for the details :wink:

https://readydedis.com/clients/cart.php?gid=13

Edit: looks like it's 10 GB instead of 20, so this may not be the offer he was referring to, however it is very similar

• Strange request, similar to, I give you 2 dollars, please give me a lucky 5 million lottery ticket.

• StealthyHostingStealthyHosting Member, Host Rep

@ruben said:

WebProject said: Good luck with your budget and 150TB of bandwidth per month as it’s not realistic.

I entirely agree with that, Bandwith is not cheap!
    Just to give a short basic example:
    1G Transit from a cheap Tier 1 costs you about 200$, ofc depending on region and provider. If you commit to 100G, 1G is still around 90$ per Gbit.
    IXP peering won't necessarily be cheaper, a 1G Port is about 100$/m in London, 1G BW over a 100G Port is still around 30$. And don't forget that on top of that you need to pay for Cross connects, Routers, Colocation, Servers, accounting and Staff...
    We do some fair-use offers too but not on 1G, as others said, don't expect to push more than one or two Tbs per month on a fair-use offer for 2$..

In all reality, if the offer is under $.10/mbps the provider is losing money. Even with TBPS commitments that would have bandwidth pricing in sub cost range of this, you then have hardware costs that would push it right back up.

• @GodSpeed said:
    Strange request, similar to, I give you 2 dollars, please give me a lucky 5 million lottery ticket.

Strange? Hehe, that's how lottery ticket purchases always work.

• alexnfalexnf Member

Here you have. https://buyvm.net/

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2020

This used to be a tactic to bring price down some years ago when LET was crowded.

Someone would post a thread like this and just vanish which would entice kiddie hosts to come up with similar plans.

• @TimboJones said:

@GodSpeed said:
    Strange request, similar to, I give you 2 dollars, please give me a lucky 5 million lottery ticket.

Strange? Hehe, that's how lottery ticket purchases always work.

If a person has a normal brain, they will understand that 2 dollars cannot be exchanged for 1Gbps unlimited bandwidth VPS.

• I think this is the plan they're talking about https://www.hostclean.net/openvz