Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need email blaster with webmail/panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need email blaster with webmail/panel

DianTamaDianTama Member
edited May 2020 in General

Hi Everyone!

So, I need some webmail/email blaster that can send up to 10k email.
I'm gonna use it to blast tournament information to people.
Budget for me it's unlimited, but must has a reasonable price.

The one that I need must include webmail to make and send the email like what MailChimp does. The reason why I didn't use MailChimp because it needed to add to contact before sending, and I didn't want to do that because the email recipient is random and sometimes it's only 1x send.

Thanks all :D

Comments

• mxroute

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Try The following services:
    Amazon SES (will required control panel separately but very cheap for emails)
    SendGrid
    Mailgun

• @LightBlade said:
    mxroute

@jar can you confirm that i can send mass email ?

@WebProject said:
    SendGrid
    Mailgun

Does SendGrid / Mailgun can send using their panel ? as far as i know it cant they use API right ?

• cazrzcazrz Member

Try mailchannels

Some of the services like sendgrid, SES, sparkpost and others have warm up. So you can't just "blast" 10k emails within a day. Specially if you are new customer.

Why not just use a newsletter service instead like mailchimp, sendgrid has it, sendinblue and others.

• @cazrz said:
    Try mailchannels

Some of the services like sendgrid, SES, sparkpost and others have warm up. So you can't just "blast" 10k emails within a day. Specially if you are new customer.

Why not just use a newsletter service instead like mailchimp, sendgrid has it, sendinblue and others.

The reason i didn't use mailchimp because it needs to add to contact before sending an email. and also if the contact deleted i cannot add it back to the contact list.

Ill try to take a look.
    For sendgrid if i delete the contact from the group, can i add the same contact later if needed?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@DianTama said:

@LightBlade said:
    mxroute

@WebProject said:
    SendGrid
    Mailgun

Does SendGrid / Mailgun can send using their panel ? as far as i know it cant they use API right ?

Limit it to 300 per hour and make sure it’s a double opt in list, then go nuts :)

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

Sendy + amazon SES

@jar is awesone too, not for mass mail campaign sending though, limits.

• seriesnseriesn Member

Mailgun is prem for bulk mailing :)

• @armandorg said:
    Sendy + amazon SES

@jar is awesone too, not for mass mail campaign sending though, limits.

i think sandy is suit me,
    ill try to take a look

@seriesn said:
    Mailgun is prem for bulk mailing :)

that's the thing mailgun is API only, what i need is basically like a webmail but for mass mailing

• @jar said:

@DianTama said:

@LightBlade said:
    mxroute

@WebProject said:
    SendGrid
    Mailgun

Limit it to 300 per hour and make sure it’s a double opt in list, then go nuts :)

just quick question.
    What if i can limit it to 300/hour but its not opt-in ?

The reason its not opt-in is because we forgot to add that option when the user register..
    basically this email is for me to inform the user that their registration is has been accepted

• hzrhzr Member

DianTama said: i think sandy is suit me,

last i looked at it, sendy was quite a horror code-wise.

• @hzr said:

DianTama said: i think sandy is suit me,

last i looked at it, sendy was quite a horror code-wise.

hmm what do you mean by horror code? i cant take a look inside without paid first
    since you said that i might hold till i get more info

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@DianTama said:

@jar said:

@DianTama said:

@LightBlade said:
    mxroute

@WebProject said:
    SendGrid
    Mailgun

just quick question.
    What if i can limit it to 300/hour but its not opt-in ?

The reason its not opt-in is because we forgot to add that option when the user register..
    basically this email is for me to inform the user that their registration is has been accepted

Double opt in is required for mass email. A high bounce rate will otherwise occur in a short period of time, which harms IP reputation. Note that a 5% bounce rate could get you suspended from SES as well. There’s just no alternative to a double opt in list that ends well.

• hzr said: last i looked at it, sendy was quite a horror code-wise.

care to elaborate? did you see code and saw that it was bug prone or too slow? or is this where one says it's bad code when they don't like the spacings? >.>