Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any EX42-NVMe for transfer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any EX42-NVMe for transfer?

Was going to get one by Apr 12, but thought maybe someone has one and would be willing to transfer it for a smaller fee than the setup fee?

Just wondering. DM me if you have one. Thanks.

Comments

• need one again. Please dm me.

• teamaccteamacc Member

Why not go with the AX41-NVME? It's the same price and has double the cpu performance.

Thanked by 1boernd
  • CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Setup times are 2 weeks, so if you want to get one get it in the Finland DC where the delivery times are much lower.

• @teamacc said:
    Why not go with the AX41-NVME? It's the same price and has double the cpu performance.

Need iGPU

@CConner said:
    Setup times are 2 weeks, so if you want to get one get it in the Finland DC where the delivery times are much lower.

Customer wants germany since its nearer to UK aparently.

• @kennsann said:

@CConner said:

Just as an FYI as a UK guy it’s about a 10ms difference between the two DCs just incase they are unaware. I’d certainly save the 6 euro a month for that little difference. Upto your guy but it’s worth considering.

• @DrFallen said:

@kennsann said:

@CConner said:

Just as an FYI as a UK guy it’s about a 10ms difference between the two DCs just incase they are unaware. I’d certainly save the 6 euro a month for that little difference. Upto your guy but it’s worth considering.

Oh really? Not in the UK so dont know. How's throughput tho?

No EX42 on HEL tho.

• @kennsann said:

@DrFallen said:

@kennsann said:

@CConner said:

Oh really? Not in the UK so dont know. How's throughput tho?

No EX42 on HEL tho.

Not heard of any complaints. Interesting they are listed on there any more. If you look on the auction they do seem to have some but they are more expensive overall if you subtract the fact it’s a higher monthly without the setup fee.